Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Shouldn't be posted on this forum. PDF is anyway blacklisted on DFI (and vice versa too) and you can't write or give URLs of one on another forum.
How do you post screenshots?
There is an option named "attach file" in text window. Use that and choose file from your phone gallery or computer which you wish to upload here.
You read fools nightmare threads?
I will. He seems to be famous.
How can I start threads?
Open the board/sub-forum. And "post new thread" option will be visible when you have priviliges. For two-three, keep talking on existing threads.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Can you tell me why are pakis so delusional?
Read about inbreeding depression .

You know why we don't marry in long realtions too , it help in creating variation and avoid chromosomal disorder generally , particularly in my state Rajasthan , brahmin leave gotra of bhua , nani sidd , dadi side , paternal side , nana side in general .

It leads to greater variation and creation of vast gene pool , so survivability of specie increase .

Muzzzies can marry sister , so when multiple generation mate in close relation , biological disorder occur which cause low iq and all.

Unlike indian Muslim , who sometime don't follow this inter family marriage , paki are too much Islamic so they do this

MisraZ

Country flag
Can you tell me why are pakis so delusional?
In school we are taught A for apple, B for ball ... K for King....Z for zebra.

In Pakiland students are taught A for Allah, B for Bomb ... K for Kashmir (not khala😜) ... Z for Zoru.

When you teach kids hate, they will be filled with hatred and spite. So much that they will consider anything that is not according to their will as haram.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles