Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

shade

Country flag
Orissa , bihar , andhra tamilnadu , mp up, matlab har state india se alag hona chati hai aur ye suar ki shakl wala suwar hume batayega ki hume kya karna hai ?
Kabhi kabhi to lagta hai ki aise logon ko shredder me dal ke mar na chaiye .
Sirji , don't post them , these things don't look funny to me .
Ofcourse the pig who has posted this on Twitter is well a pig but please don't post these things here
They anger me very much .
Janab, some of these pigtalks are so stupid that you feel like laughing rather than being angry.
This is one of them.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

shade

Country flag
Porky Okays Bhartiya-manufactured AstraZeneca's Coronavirus Vaccine For 'emergency Use' :

Shameless baighairath chinese bhosda quam "begs" medicines from Hindu fascists. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They will use our Vaccine acquired through the Dubai route and then inoculate their quam saying that it is the Chowmein-Bhaijaan vaccine.

We must spread a rumor that Indian vaccines contain chemicals derived from Pig cells just to see the lulz reaction there

MisraZ

Country flag
Orissa , bihar , andhra tamilnadu , mp up, matlab har state india se alag hona chati hai aur ye suar ki shakl wala suwar hume batayega ki hume kya karna hai ?
Kabhi kabhi to lagta hai ki aise logon ko shredder me dal ke mar na chaiye .
Pakistanis inbreds have hard time remembering names. Hence they associate every state with an imaginary separatist movement so that they can have a sound sleep wanking off to Ghazwa-e-lund dreams.

JBH22

They will use our Vaccine acquired through the Dubai route and then inoculate their quam saying that it is the Chowmein-Bhaijaan vaccine.

We must spread a rumor that Indian vaccines contain chemicals derived from Pig cells just to see the lulz reaction there
Let middlemen makes more bucks at their expense.
Just like they die for tomato etc😈🤣
In any case roohani atomy taqaat kneeling to fascist Hindu banya is a pleasurable sight

IndianYonko

Country flag
In most of the states marked by him, if he says this openly he won't be able to get out alive without police protection. I don't know what these fuckers think of India. Mofos in this lutyen and commie gang are degrading the image of national unity.

Sirji , don't post them , these things don't look funny to me .
Ofcourse the pig who has posted this on Twitter is well a pig but please don't post these things here
They anger me very much .
Nothing to get angry about,

This has happened, so they know goat-fuckers need something to get high on and what better than Ghazwa-e-Hind dream.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
That peedf member is not smoking he has injected some pig poo through his viens .peedf is just filled with porks who can only say kashmir banega pakistan.but for all pakistanis lurking in this forum and spying on all of us you can only dream and cum.anything else or your people will be joining the neandrathals and dodos in the extinction club.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
‘Today Malaysia kept our aeroplane, tomorrow someone will keep the PM over non-payment of loans’: Pakistani lawmaker takes a dig at Imran Khan

While the seizure of the PIA plane over non-payment of dues gave the world a sneak peek into the current economic condition of Pakistan, it also gave an opportunity to Imran Khan’s opponents to poke fun at him and his government, which has cautiously led the country into a state of deep financial crisis.

Amidst the entire fiasco, a video has surfaced where a Pakistani lawmaker Molana Abdul Ghafoor Haideri of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam party is heard taking a dig at Pakistan PM Imran Khan. At around 9.20 minutes into the video that has since gone viral, the Pakistani lawmaker is heard asking: “Today Malaysia has halted our aircraft in lieu of loan repayment. Tomorrow if any airport detains the Prime Minister over non-payment of loans…what will happen?”

Video in the link.

:troll: :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles