Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconZero

Country flag
@Mods -
The Name calling on this Forum has gone beyond belief - anyone who doesn't align with a narrow bandwidth of views immediately gets hounded under a barrage of unneeded dialogue, " oh you must be a pakistani, sickular, librandu, AAPiya, Rana Ayyub ki aulad this cuck that cuck, bla bla bork bork, and the best of all - living in posh gated communities ....as though its a sin to live a decent lifestyle while being among the highest tax payers in this country, who literally fund a huge part of this country's defence outlay..
Disagree, though there is namecalling, but mostly used in sarcastic manner and is limited to particular threads, no one is destroying the threads where people are having technical discussions, in political threads sometimes people do that.

This thread, in particular, is mostly for keks, sharing and exposing Pakistanis, nothing else. I admit that I a went overboard but only after it was pretty evident that user was clearly not an indian and disrespected soldiers and pelted paki propaganda, don't expect us to stay calm while they pelt an agenda.

Also, no one is calling others librandu/aapiya unless you are behaving like one, i never saw anyone b**tchin about rich f**ks. I have seen more people talking against BJP and their policies criticizing them than talking or criticizing congress.

Is all of this toxicity really necessary and if not necessary then why not ask people to chill the f@ck out.

... Everyday some member is under attack by senior members, who's seniority isn't earnt by posting value additive information on defence related subjects, rather it's earnt by taking a piss on others here, even if you dont do it personally but add a casual like or some sarcastic emoji - you are condoning what is online bullying

- if the point is to turn this into a Homogenous Single minded community like how the much maligned and suffocating PDF is where everyone speaks the same voice and has the same viewpoint on issues then so be it... Else, considering this is a forum, be respectful of opposing viewpoints and if you disagree then present facts to counter it or just ignore, name calling is the resort of the uninformed degenerate (Abdul or not) more often than not I see a lot of sane voices just get drowned in the cacophony and ultimately they will probably just stop posting altogether.
Homogenous and single-minded? literally check the top threads right now, multiple people with different POV are discussing and adding their points no one is calling them out anything. This place is far from being homogenous, go to the sf thread where gucci gang is doing gucci gang thing, the economy thread has separate discussion altogether, you are gaslighting that's it.
Also, if you are butthurt with 'abdul' jibe then maybe grow up a bit we have used similar jibes for hindus, indians as a pun...it was only meant for certain element not generalising anyone, even in Islamic terrorism threads people more decently behave than anyone wants.

5-6 years ago there were a lot of cool folks here, from who I learnt so much .... i don't see them or their kind anymore (@abingdonboy ) is someone who comes to mind.... Now all i see is anti muslim hate ( I have no love lost for those inbreds either) but the vocal and active parts of this forum are just an eyesore now...

Why does someone have to prove his patriotism here or his nationality
, how does it matter... what kind of a forum tolerates members calling each other "Goat Fucking Abdul", "72 Hoors",

Its quite telling that a Defence Forum has political, Paki bashing threads as among the most commented ones...

Just my 2 paise, and predictably I suppose now ill be branded an ISPR stooge paid with Biryani etc etc.
People don't hate common Muslims and debates are related to the ideology/history which is like that, no one has to prove anything who are we to judge other's patriotism? I personally hate the word and usage of anti-national...recent events lead to increase in certain jibes but no one is saying all of them are like that, I personally was criticising Hinduism in one thread, discussing Islam in other....that's where discussion part happened never once i used those slangs, most of the peeps here don't use the slangs you mentioned unless they are referring to pakis and we will do it again if pakis try to bait again.

What do you mean political threads? Those threads became active because of Bihar elections and US elections, french attacks lead to more such threads, arnab case lead to another thread since all these events are more prevalent rn they are the highlight, there are drdo and ofb threads, indo china threads, sf threads so many of them...all of them are active but technical info takes time, you don't expect them to update every 1minute.

If you want technical discussion use technical threads, if you don't like politics avoid political threads....Most of the political discussions are more chilled than filled with hate as you projected.

Even this thread was pretty dormant unless that butthurt dude came....personally, I think i went overboard so sorry about that, i will avoid that in future. But I think your assumptions about this place, in general, is pretty wrong.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Well, those percentages make more sense if you use them alongside their respective bases. The size of the US economy (GDP) justifies not considering the US as a 'failure' based on the latest IMF data.
Pakistan's economy is $hit, but I don't think that it is currently at a level where Pakistan will stop recieving investments.
Apart from the assessment of crdit ratings that I have shared earlier, here's an overview of World Bank's assessment:
Pakistan is a FAILED STATE not because its growth rate is lower then India or Bangladesh. Pakistan is a FAILED STATE not because it doesn't have a industrial base like that of India or US.

Pakistan is a FAILED STATE because of its socio-economic and socio-political structure and multi front failure. Fall in GDP or economy at a time like this is not something unusual. But the difference between a FAILED STATE like PAKISTAN and a stable economy could be gauged by the projection of economic recovery. For India, it has been projected at 8% against 1% of Pakistan.

So yes, even in 2020, PAKISTAN is a FAILED STATE when compared with INDIA.

shade

Country flag

Here is a list made up by some US "Think Tank" about fragile states, the top 10 among these are quite literal failed states.

Like #1 is Yemen that has an active civil war going.
Pakistan ranks #25, even above places like North Korea.

1605609632586.png

The redder they are, the worse off they are, idk why Libya isn't dark red.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I know he is banned but just so he can see this and limit his retardation in the future I will post this.

office in West Delhi.
I am in Melbourne now, happy to be quizzed about Melbourne if it helps
There is a whole thread about Pakistan being a failed, at least read through the thread vaguely to grip the idea.
There is no sympathy here for Pakis and this is not aman ki tamsaha forum.
If u have to criticize this country than u have to do it in a certain way which is not offensive and respectful to the natives. Ever wrote a constructive criticism report? do it in the same way.
This isn't your NRI cuck boogaloo circlejerk where u get award for immigrating and talking down on your native land.
Reference Knowitall posts to know what constructive criticism is

Last edited:

warriorextreme

Country flag
I know he is banned but just so he can see this and limit his retardation in the future I will post this.

There is a whole thread about Pakistan being a failed, at least read through the thread vaguely to grip the idea.
There is no sympathy here for Pakis and this is not aman ki tamsaha forum.
If u have to criticize this country than u have to do it in a certain way which is not offensive and respectful to the natives. Ever wrote a constructive criticism report? do it in the same way.
This isn't your NRI cuck boogaloo circlejerk where u get award for immigrating and talking down on your native land.
Reference Knowitall posts to know what constructive criticism is
Lets leave aside the fact that the country is actually managed as a personal property by corrupt army officials in guise of democratically elected idiots (Who also nurture global terrorists as they consider themselves as protectors of Islam) or the fact that they are just barely managing on loans taken from other countries that are used to pay up loan taken from some other countries & not for actual development, but the fact that they can repeatedly do idiotic things like below is proof that no one over there knows nothing about anything.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Talks between TLP protesters and govt succeed. TLP gets a big relief as dozens of its jailed workers are set free.
TLP claims govt has accepted to: deport French ambassador in two to three months, not appoint an ambassador in France, boycott of French products officially.

shade

Country flag
Talks between TLP protesters and govt succeed. TLP gets a big relief as dozens of its jailed workers are set free.
TLP claims govt has accepted to: deport French ambassador in two to three months, not appoint an ambassador in France, boycott of French products officially.

>In 2-3 months.
Stalling tactic by PakSarkar.

by then they will have forgotten Gustakh-Rasool Imanuwwal Makroon.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Here is the aukaat of Chinese Pakistan Vs France. :lol:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Why insert the strawman "point of no return" to the argument? I presented you with a tangible 30-odd-years it'd take Pak to get to where India's at presently. I shall leave it up to you to decide whether that's a point of no return. :)
and that no will increase with time till pakistan starts having problems and then it will free fall.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
People don't hate common Muslims
real muslims should be hated as they will follow muhammed and the quran without fail or without any kind of lapse.

any non muslim who does not hate a true muslim should get his/her head checked .

only muslims that are fit to live in a rapidly evolving 21st century world are the lapsed muslims.the radical muslims are not radical they are just normal muslims who are not lying to you.any muslim aiding them or abetting them should be treated the same.

the guys who think otherwise should explain to us that anything other than the china method is the cure for this living meme.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
real muslims should be hated as they will follow muhammed and the quran without fail or without any kind of lapse
Muhammed's character being central to Islam is huge block in reforming muslim conservatives. I think we need to get out of real muslim vs unreal muslim debate though. And instead, look at progressive vs regressive muslims. Saudi Arabia (guardian of Islam's holiest sites) is already taking steps in the right direction, other muslim nations will surely follow. Pakistan would eventually follow there arabian lords too.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Muhammed's character being central to Islam is huge block in reforming muslim conservatives. I think we need to get out of real muslim vs unreal muslim debate though. And instead, look at progressive vs regressive muslims. Saudi Arabia (guardian of Islam's holiest sites) is already taking steps in the right direction, other muslim nations will surely follow. Pakistan would eventually follow there arabian lords too.
pakistan cant follow that even if it wants to.its fate is set when it comes to average paki following the modern path.a lot of things must be set straight then.their only firm rock in the history of the country is the fundamentalist pure version of islam whether they are capable of practising or not.and also demographics and street power favour the fundamentalists by a large margin in pakistan.you think anyone can convince a paki to become a lapsing muslim even a little.what is required and can work is a series of events that can make them lapsing muslims in the long run :

1.a catasphrohic military failure like how japan or germany experienced after world war 2 followed by occupation and dilberate and purpose built deislamization or atleast diluting of islam to modern standards of the invader.this scenario is only possible in the case of usa or india decide to invade due to geopolitical reasons.

2.china colonizes and slowly unfolds it uighers policy on pak with pak government consent.

the pakis how they are now as a population are very stable and even growing in their pureness.The natural lapsing types will flee or will never make any noise and will go along.

they will even turn the saudis on their head and may even dare to accuse them of losing their way.

1971ftw

Country flag
Quick question, how exactly are we grading Pakistan as a failed nation in 2020? Is it based on some quantifiable index or is this thread a catch all for venting frustration?
This thread was created in 2011, till 2010 Pakistan was ranked 9/178 , it was in the top 10 fragile state index AKA failed states , this even with the billions of dollars pushing the their economy since 911 by USA

10 Years later , even with billions in investment on unpayable loans Pakistan ranks 25/178 .

same as Myanmar a country that just allowed democratic elections.

4 spots above Libia, a borderline wartorn wasteland

2 spots below Venezuela , a country that's all but collapsed

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
pakistan cant follow that even if it wants to.its fate is set when it comes to average paki following the modern path.a lot of things must be set straight then.their only firm rock in the history of the country is the fundamentalist pure version of islam whether they are capable of practising or not.and also demographics and street power favour the fundamentalists by a large margin in pakistan.you think anyone can convince a paki to become a lapsing muslim even a little.what is required and can work is a series of events that can make them lapsing muslims in the long run :

1.a catasphrohic military failure like how japan or germany experienced after world war 2 followed by occupation and dilberate and purpose built deislamization or atleast diluting of islam to modern standards of the invader.this scenario is only possible in the case of usa or india decide to invade due to geopolitical reasons.

2.china colonizes and slowly unfolds it uighers policy on pak with pak government consent.

the pakis how they are now as a population are very stable and even growing in their pureness.The natural lapsing types will flee or will never make any noise and will go along.

they will even turn the saudis on their head and may even dare to accuse them of losing their way.
also if they try to follow the saudi way,what will the military do then.it gains its power from being against india and being the army of islam.it will think with foresight correctly that in a deislamized country,their hold on the people will wane and will switch to an institution more good in dealing with lapsed muslims like corporates,democratic institutions,etc.why will they embark on a deislamization drive themselves.

be noted that if for some reason the elites decide that pakistan should be modern,the army has to agree to this and also facilitate it by providing muscle,otherwise any plan is dead in the water.now bring into this the state of the economy and environment and the new technology based and automation heavy economy most countries are going to move forward to.do you think the pakis will be able to satidfy the growing pop with agri economy.the answer is no and this will give mullahs more power and create a viscious cycle.

Harry101

Country flag

This is a warning for us. We too have such fanatics like raza academy, sdpi, pfi, etc. Need to deal with this asap

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
A country which gave permission to women to drive cars in 2018 is surely taking steps in the right direction. But in my view they are late by a century:lawl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles