Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Interesting news from Lahore...

Reminds me of this incident

Anandhu Krishna

An amendment the army doesn’t like
Ritchie seems to share the army’s hatred of the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) and the PPP, both of which she has been hitting out against for about a year. While the PTM is opposed and maligned by the military at all forums, nationally and internationally, the PPP is the Pakistan army’s new mini-obsession.

Notwithstanding the two facts that the army’s hatred of the PPP dates back to the mid-1970s and that it does not threaten the security establishment, the current spate of anger appears to be caused by resentment over the PPP’s role in passing the 18th amendment to the 1973 Constitution in 2010. This allows financial autonomy to the federal provinces and has also resulted in gradually reducing the federal government’s share of money, a power that directly impacts the armed forces, especially after the coronavirus outbreak.

In 2019, General Qamar Javed Bajwa criticised the 18th amendment, calling it equivalent to Sheikh Mujeeb’s six-point formula that, in the army GHQ’s eyes, resulted in the breakup of Pakistan. Being the author of the amendment, the PPP cannot approve its removal. Despite the party’s inherent weakness, it cannot afford to make compromises because it would further dilute the PPP’s support base in its home province of Sindh.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Wait,

the fkers wife was holding a camera while the fker was poking the hen with his pecker?

How did this fker convince his wife to hold the camera?!
I mean....imagine trying to bring up this topic with the missus...
WTF...what I am I missing here? I knew the world was weird, this is like another level of weird..

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Wait,

the fkers wife was holding a camera while the fker was poking the hen with his pecker?

How did this fker convince his wife to hold the camera?!
I mean....imagine trying to bring up this topic with the missus...
WTF...what I am I missing here? I knew the world was weird, this is like another level of weird..
"If you film me fuck chickens, I won't fuck our daughter till next Eid"

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles