Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Sanglamorre

Country flag

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Ofcourse we are not Pakis. I know that. But Turkish dont care what you think. They look at you the same way. How do I know. I work with a number of Iranians and Turkish. It is called Reality!!!
yes, no doubt about it. but some turkish girls like our culture etc😝😜.

Last edited:

Vinash

Country flag
Like I said, most likely a Paki raped a local woman.

Which is why locals targeted Paki women too.

This is what I tell Hindus to do. If a Mulla touches any of your women, the only way to deal with it is to touch all the women in the mulla's family. Courts and Law don't work with these Jihadi savages.

Screenshot 2024-05-19 095010.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ofcourse we are not Pakis. I know that. But Turkish dont care what you think. They look at you the same way. How do I know. I work with a number of Iranians and Turkish. It is called Reality!!!
Are we supposed to lose sleep over the fact that Kemals and Mehmets who come here to do ice cream mujra in India to make a living consider us as subhuman as pakroaches?

Average Indian considers them no different than other banana muslim republics which turkey is. There was another country which thought that their tiny allah-worshipping shithole in the arabian sea could take on kafir India and it fucked around and found out a few months back. They're alive because they're kept alive by middle eastern countries giving them currency swap and deposit deals, otherwise their economic condition is worse off than the pakis and kanglus we make fun of everyday.

Their delusions of being a martial race, developed supa powa and most perfect aesthetic nation to ever exist gets punctured by everyone. Part of which comes from taking the green comic book seriously, which makes these primitive musalmans hallucinate superiority over the kafirs.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Most Pakis think they are Turkish and then get treated like trash. But that is not our problem. But don't assume they will treat us better.
Turks worship dallah and not allah. Indians are buying properties in Istanbul in prime areas. Pakroaches cannot afford that. So the treatment would be different. Indians are getting wealthier and going global. You can see the difference in treatments of us and pakroaches in visa policies, access to scholarships for higher education and invitations to come work overseas. But we are still punching below our weight. We need to be bolder and our companies need to conquer global business a lot more. We need to be bolder as a country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles