Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rango

Country flag
Posting this here for my own notes.
  • Anti-Indian self-proclaimed "Kashmiri Persian heritage architect genius" racist Tony Ashai deleted his increasingly anti-Indian Twitter history some months ago. But he then came back in a much mellower version via the same account: @tonyashai
  • India despising Shahid Raza got banned from Twitter. He made a number of genocidal statements towards Hindus. Many on this forum claim that he runs @SouthAsiaIndex. His former account is here: @schaheid
  • Rana Ayyub's brother Arif Ayyub who was increasingly insulting and threatening Hindus and Indians suddenly deleted everything a few months ago: @arifayyub
  • Zahir Janmohammed, a lying and cunning Shia whose ancestors went from India to Africa to the US became obsessed with India more than any other country. This week, he deleted his very lengthy history. I doubt he got banned because he never made genocidal comments and knew when to not push the lies to extreme hate. He is a part-time English teacher in the US, very sly and the most dangerous: @zahirj
I wonder if some of these people are scared that the Woke era may have reached its climax in the west? In several cases, they might also be scared that their anti-Israel statements could come back to haunt them in the future. Even if you get banned by X (like Shahid Raza above), you can always come back after apologizing, or via a different username.

Deleting many years of Twitter history is not an easy decision. For most of these people, X is their social life and where they make their career and most of their impact.

To all the Pigs out there, your X history will affect your prospects in India as well as in the West if you immigrate there in the future. Especially now that the Jews have figured out how much they are hated by Muslims worldwide.

Last edited:

Blademaster

But then he wouldn't have lived to see the scrapping of article 370, building of Ram Mandir and his beloved Napakistan reduced to begging while the hated Yindoos disappear over the horizon.
Nah I want him to experience the sheer terror of knowing that his life is up and he is gonna meet his 72 ugly fat man bitches that will rape his ass.

Syama Ayas

Country flag
Forgive my ignorance but what exactly are Turks running from? Are they just economic refugees (due to their ever-worsening inflation among other things) or is there a political reason too?
Due to Erdogan economics lira has been heavily devalued vs dollar

Meaning if you are a Turkish citizen with your savings in lira, you have become a beggar overnight

If you are Turkish diaspora, this is the best time to invest in Turkish real estate as the Dollar OP compared lira

The rich got richer and poor became poorer

In pdf there is a Turkic Islamist living in USA spewing Islamist anti-american crap, despite being called out on his hypocrisy never left USA.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pedostani cope :lol:
1709269343039.png

Posting this here for my own notes.
  • Anti-Indian self-proclaimed "Kashmiri Persian heritage architect genius" racist Tony Ashai deleted his increasingly anti-Indian Twitter history some months ago. But he then came back in a much mellower version via the same account: @tonyashai
  • India despising Shahid Raza got banned from Twitter. He made a number of genocidal statements towards Hindus. Many on this forum claim that he runs @SouthAsiaIndex. His former account is here: @schaheid
  • Rana Ayyub's brother Arif Ayyub who was increasingly insulting and threatening Hindus and Indians suddenly deleted everything a few months ago: @arifayyub
  • Zahir Janmohammed, a lying and cunning Shia whose ancestors went from India to Africa to the US became obsessed with India more than any other country. This week, he deleted his very lengthy history. I doubt he got banned because he never made genocidal comments and knew when to not push the lies to extreme hate. He is a part-time English teacher in the US, very sly and the most dangerous: @zahirj
I wonder if some of these people are scared that the Woke era may have reached its climax in the west? In several cases, they might also be scared that their anti-Israel statements could come back to haunt them in the future. Even if you get banned by X (like Shahid Raza above), you can always come back after apologizing, or via a different username.

Deleting many years of Twitter history is not an easy decision. For most of these people, X is their social life and where they make their career and most of their impact.

To all the Pigs out there, your X history will affect your prospects in India as well as in the West if you immigrate there in the future. Especially now that the Jews have figured out how much they are hated by Muslims worldwide.
Even the Shahid Raza podcast got deleted, this one... :rofl:

Those were the days of sem2sem-maxxing :lol:

raju1982

Country flag

Blaming the sub-continent culture/hindu culture have started. Not the pre-islamic touch!! Even the so called intellectuals make asinine assumptions to hide the root cause!!
These clowns are idenrity less. Porkistan is and was naver a nation but imagination of few Islamists like Nawab of Bengal which itself denoun ed Pakistan within 23 years. Jinnah was one of the worst human being eho called for massacre of non Muslims via Direct Acrion day.

The day porkisfan will be dissolved forever, will be greatest day in Indian sub continent.

raju1982

Country flag
Pedostani cope :lol:
View attachment 242379

Even the Shahid Raza podcast got deleted, this one... :rofl:

Those were the days of sem2sem-maxxing :lol:
The same guy would open Indian restaurant' in London. :lol:

Islamic refatlick of Porkistan calling upon India for religious minorities while in their country no minorities left. Minorities are not allowed to become President or PM. Which makes them second class citizens

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles