Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Cheepek

Speaking of which :

I thought they have a mutual legal assistance treaty, but they don't.... so nothing much will happen. However, the Dutch can put a spanner during next GSP review.

"There is no existing treaty between the Netherlands and Pakistan on the subject of mutual legal assistance in criminal matters."

NutCracker

Country flag
Speaking of which :

Looks like east Pakistanis have started to grab their market share using same GSP status.

Azaad

Country flag
Been to the Rajasthan Border, and have family posted there in BSF quite spectacularly sealed. There is some small-scale smuggling going on around Kutch They are fencing it up soon.

By the way, this is the Indo-Pak border from Space.

View attachment 242162

https://news.abplive.com/news/india...o-completely-seal-border-with-pakistan-429468
Do note all our efforts till date on the Indo Pak border are geared towards curbing or eliminating low levels of infiltration not a mass of people crossing across. This is a hypothetical situation . Hence all our arguments will be fallacious to an extent . At the end of the day it's a question of will

When the Eritreans & Ethiopians recently attempted to cross over into KSA , in an act thar went widely unreported , the KSA forces situated on the border resorted to mass firings on them which resulted in significant casualties thus deterring the infiltrators. This is the kind of will I'm referring to with zero political , external , media & judicial interference.

How confident are you to guarantee we won't face any of all of these factors when the balloon goes up IF & that's a big if we resort to the kind of action the Saudi border forces did ? After all we've a precedent of hosting close to 10 million refugees on our lands preceding the Bangladesh liberation war & not of gunning down masses of people crossing over to our side. Any insights into how our judiciary will react to even pushing those hordes back ?

There is a clear shift and you can see it. Also, the judgment on the Enemy's Property Act is more about taxation.
The issue is much more layered than that . By questioning the right to taxation , the judgement has thrown open the question of ownership. That was my larger point. Moreover the thrust of my argument was that our judiciary has a mind of its own .

Lower-yield thermonuclear Bombs are the way when it comes to Lahore. Fallout threat was always overblown for obvious reasons. Boss we are talking about a nuclear exchange, I am sure there will be a lot of devastating consequences. But BMDs can mitigate a lot of it.
Option of the last resort . Doesn't still address the point of the total population. Besides BMD isn't a silver bullet . Arguably we'd be in a much better position in a N exchange but it still doesn't rule out us taking massive losses.

Muslim population is growing significantly faster in only some pockets, there are ways to deal with that. Also Muslim population in most states in India is Urban more easier to control. Muslim Infant mortality rates are also Higher so TFR doesn't translate to population. Look at how in large states like UP Gujrat Maharastra the Gap has almost been eliminated.

If you still doubt these reports for any reason wait till the census is done post-2024 elections. I can bet the population figure would be in line with these reports.

As for Kerela, this is the report you are sighting
It's not 46% growth, but in a particular year, 41% of children born were Muslims and 42% were Hindus. In fact you read the report it's pretty clear the religion losing ground is actually Christians in Kerela Hindus have maintained their birth percentage. But I will concede this Kerela always had a large Muslim population, and can prove to be one of the most problematic states in India when it comes to this issue.
What's the population of Hindus in Kerala in the last census & the population of Muslims there leaving aside the Christians there for a moment ? Once you've answered that , check on the population of Hindus there since the first census in independent India & you'd find a continuous & consistent drop in the percentage of Hindus there since Independence .

The only other place where such a precipitous drop in the percentage of Hindus as a proportion of the population occured in was in pre partition Punjab . We know what that led to .

As the Indian state gets stronger and more leeway further screws will tighten. The NRC list is still considered a draft.
Doesn't negate either infiltration or the fact that we've a huge proportion of illegal immigrants within our borders besides the fact that neither NRC or CAA is working as a deterrent to prevent infiltration as well .

Muslims have failed to bring around a single significant non-Muslim population group to their side. Instead of countering their falling political relevance in India, they have bet on foreign interference and street power. How long before that goes away? In Haldwani, they have 41% population still did it matter? Most NRC CAA protest leaders are now behind bars even moulvies are getting picked up and not getting out foot is now on the other side.

View attachment 242155

View attachment 242157
You're actually referring to disturbances as opposed to a civil war like situation that accompanied independence namely partition & how our leaders then responded to it . At least back then we had a place where such unwanted people could be deported to . It's called an exchange in population . We didn't exercise that option except in the state of Punjab . Today that option no longer exists.

Azaad

Country flag
Yes, the bronze age collapse and its associated sea peoples invasions are fascinating. The bronze age collapse led to these kingdoms being invaded, but first started off with a series of droughts and famines.

But there is no mechanism where pakis will be able to invade anybody even in a collapsed middle east scenario. Where are the logistics? What's the technological advantage apart from nuclear blackmail? How will they deal with brutal local resistance even if they manage to land somewhere? The reason I'm countering this idea is because it's right up the alley of paki delusions about themselves.

And in such a scenario more competent nations like India and Russia will themselves enter the arena to take over oil and gas rich lands. And stop believing the annual reports of them ever "running out of oil". They have oceans of it beneath and they keep finding more reserves.
Who's talking of invasion? I'm referring to masses of economic refugees escaping starvation, possible droughts famines, general lawlessness, etc including women & children in front of thoee masses coming over or going wherever it is they go to. What do you think is happening in Europe or the US with respect to their borders?

Whose also claiming they'd run out of oil & gas? I'm referring to these minerals being rendered redundant through the discovery of suitable alternatives viz Li Ion , Sodium, hydrogen etc

The Juggernaut

Country flag
BEhurmati.. AssTagfirullah...
View attachment 242122
Chummi to Toilet/Sandaas
Ek joke tha, koi maulvi pehli baar Arab gaye, ek jagah deewar par kuchh Arabi likha dekh Kar use Chummi dene lage. Saamne wale ne puchha ki yeh kya ker rahe ho? Usne kaha ayat likhi use chum raha hun. Fir saamne wale ne kaha yaha pakhana likha hai.

Ab yeh keval joke ki baat nahi reh gayi hai.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Who's talking of invasion? I'm referring to masses of economic refugees escaping starvation, possible droughts famines, general lawlessness, etc including women & children in front of thoee masses coming over or going wherever it is they go to. What do you think is happening in Europe or the US with respect to their borders?

Whose also claiming they'd run out of oil & gas? I'm referring to these minerals being rendered redundant through the discovery of suitable alternatives viz Li Ion , Sodium, hydrogen etc
Economic refugees can only enter a place en masse when the host government allows it. That too flat desert terrains of Arabs countries. EU and the US have intentionally been allowing mass illegal migration against their own peoples will for their own agenda for decades. Not applicable to Arabs who'll shoot unwanted non Arab migrants at the border.

Azaad

Country flag
Economic refugees can only enter a place en masse when the host government allows it. That too flat desert terrains of Arabs countries. EU and the US have intentionally been allowing mass illegal migration against their own peoples will for their own agenda for decades. Not applicable to Arabs who'll shoot unwanted non Arab migrants at the border.
I was referring to economic refugees crossing over from Paxtan out here . As far as the Gulf goes, let's wait for 3 decades to see how they cope up with the loss of O & NG revenues for as of now except for the UAE none of the other countries seem to have gotten their act together. Some haven't even begun to change course while some like KSA have started out late in the day.

You can see how serious the issue is when KSA is throwing billions to createa new city in the desert mimicking Dubai or anxious to sign up for the Indian Middle East initiative tying up with Israel therefore being muted on the criticism & follow up with what's happening in Gaza.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles