Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Jagattunga Govinda III

Country flag
i was watching this pbs documentary on Mumbai attacks , apparently david headley was posting in some internet forum around that period what i can guess is PDF ..?

View attachment 230770

View attachment 230766
I don't think so, honestly. The ISI wouldn't let one of it's assets blow up cover that easily considering that at the time, PDF was a fairly popular forum at the time (as per Google trends) and loads of people would've made the connections. It must've been on an obscure forum that could be accessed from TOR or something. A lot of forums and anonymous imageboards from that era have been nuked completely so we will never know for sure where exactly he posted all of this unless it is revealed in any of the interrogation transcripts. AFAIK, it isn't there in the NIA interrogation transcript.

Varoon2

Country flag
News of Hindu Temples destruction in islamic countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh will be in news cycle through out the next year.

This will be their way of "retailation" for the newly constructed Sri Ram temple in Ayodhya.

After Babri masjid was nicely taken down, Muslims of Pakistan and Bangladesh went after the temples in their respective countries.
And yet there will still be Moslems, and so called secular Hindus, who will deplore the destruction of the Sharda Peeth temple, but will qualify it by reminding people of the Babri Mosque- as if the Moslems haven't 'retaliated' by already destroying hundreds of temples in Pakistan and Bangladesh. Evidently Moslems have a right to keep on 'retaliating' for that one mosque. Never mind, of course, that the context and background of the demolition of the mosque in Ayodhya is far different than the destruction of the Sharda Peeth temple in POK.

Varoon2

Country flag
Indonesian tribals were civilised and brought to dharma by us only.

After islamic rot took over, they're rapidly going back to being monkeys again. No wonder, they find porks and kanglus "brotherly".
I intend to pull aside an Indonesian(s) and ask them what are the faultlines in their society, what are the historical controversies, which historian/academic in the US or Europe has raised heckles with Indonesia the way Audrey Truschke or Christopher Jaffrelot has with Indians, what type of discussions go on on Indonesian TV. And why their country is not scrutinised the way India is. I expect an intelligent answer.

MuffleParch

Country flag

Cheepek

Global Defence

New threads

Articles