Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Syama Ayas

Country flag
LMAO, remember the hung Afghan copy pasta?

I'm not gay but I'm pakistani and honestly I'm not even going to lie sometimes I have fantasies where a big dicked Afghan kidnaps me off the streets of Peshawar and keeps me locked under a staircase on a leash. He feeds me once every day and forces me to wear dresses and makeup and little chastity cages on my penis to humiliate me.
I imagine that he slowly degrades me further and further until I have no pride left and then he finally comes up behind me as I sleep on the dirty cracked marble floor and tears my little pink panties that he made me wear straight off of my bussy. I imagine that my weak, starved body feels a jolt of pain as he inserts his monster fucking cock deep into my anus. I moan in a mix of pain and pleasure as he slowly starts pushing and pulling his penis inside my ass.
I pretend I don't like it and want him to stop, but secretly I love being his little bussy Twink paki slave. He enjoys himself for a while before my anus gets all warm, he is cumming inside me. He pulls out his huge cock and inserts it straight into my mouth, I gargle on it as he starts humping my mouth. My spit trying desperately to escape my mouth as It starts foaming. He again thrust and thrusts until he cums Inside my mouth, his cum tasting sweet like nectar.
I imagine him then at the end slowly dropping the act, calling me his little slave, and cuddling me until I fall asleep, and I imagine myself waking up with a butt plug in my ass, my anus us only for him to use.
In the post, the word "Afghan" can be replaced with Chinese, Arab, Turk and still be relevant

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pakistani food is just Indian food with 100x the oil plus beef. I have no clue why half of Pakistan isn't dead due to hypercholesterolemia.
Whatever they eat originated from India, be it nihari, paya, biryani and so on. Same for kanglus except maybe a few.

And they already are the most diabetic bunch of people with sub-sub-saharan per capita income levels.

thebakofbakchod

This one possibly is a Nanking rat

There is a han infestation in Indonesia and it has a long history of collaboration with the Colonial Dutch

Chung Hwa Hui

After Indonesia's Independence, these rats attempted to be the fifth column due to CCP's broadcasts to overseas Chinese asking them to start a communist revolt

It didn't end well for them
Indonesian mass killings of 1965–66
That one is most likely a han cockroach. Too obsessed with India to be an indonesian and he is defending chinks in all USA threads.

NutCracker

Country flag

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Dollar mil gaya 😁

Saudi Arabia extends the term of its $3 billion deposit with Pakistan's central bank

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Dollar mil gaya 😁

Saudi Arabia extends the term of its $3 billion deposit with Pakistan's central bank

"Deposit"

> You legit pay for that, in USD.

Jagattunga Govinda III

Country flag
Dollar mil gaya 😁

They aren't receiving any new funds. Just that the loan they had already taken was supposed to mature on December 5th (they had to pay back the loan completely by this date) but the Saudis extended the maturity date to sometime even farther in the future.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
That one is most likely a han cockroach. Too obsessed with India to be an indonesian and he is defending chinks in all USA threads.
yup...100% sure he is a han indonesian or radical mulla.
meanwhile indonesian:- 🤭🤭

keep in mind, here only 1 is hindu nd from Balli (majority hindu island of Indonesia) ...others r muslim nd from other part of Indonesia. 😍😍🇮🇳🇮🇳

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
only solution to kashmiri muslims is a biological virus … one of the worst inhuman creatures they did worst than Hamas during 1990s pogrom of Kashmiri Hindus..
Need to target these cxotuls selling their shawls in India. There are our own KPs buying shit from their websites with literal jihadi blogs on them like Gyawun.com and others.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles