Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

raju1982

Country flag
We have wait 7-8 years. Whole world will talk how create something local like Hindutva movement to preserve and revive their culture and way of living. Then these discussions will be laughed at idiotic musings.
That loser French professor could not say why there is no minorities left in Porkistan to even fight with. First you need to have minority to have problems with them. Why non Muslims by law are not allowed to become army chief or PM or President of Pakistan. Ba$tard even did not mention how Muslims are treated in France by taking away burqa in schools.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
This is what Paxtani Punjab musalman & Sindhi Muslims believe about Guru Nanak.

https://www.alislam.org/articles/birth-of-sikhism/

Just to clarify , I'd take what's written in the linked article with a pinch of salt but that's what the Paxtani muslims believe & by the looks of it a section of Sikhs have started accepting this strand of thought too .

& This is what Wikipedia says

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Sikhism

The concept of Nirguna Brahmana by the time of Guru Nanak was mostly confined to a few sects like Kabirpanthis. Although a lot of the Bhakti movement sants preached about it invariably they did not emphasize giving up idolatry . In fact most of their desciples were idol worshippers . Ditto for their stance on caste .

You'd have to come down to the 19th century for another such movement like the Arya Samaj to impact Sanatan Dharma & gain as many adherents as Sikhi. Yet where is the Arya Samaj today & how many followers do they command ? Ditto for Kabirpanthis or the other iconoclastic sects in Sanatan Dharma . It's only Sikhi which has prevailed somewhat . And they believe their rejection of idolatry & caste ( although casteism is very much prevalent in Sikhi ) comes from Islamic influences just as inter dining & other minor rituals & traditions like belief in a universal book.
about arya samaji....there r 8 million follower in india. beside this:-
1:- There are approximately 10000 Arya Samaj Temples in the whole world.
2:- Approximately 2500 Schools, Colleges and Universities are being operated by Arya Samaj including DAVs.
3:- Operation of approximately 400 Gurukuls running on residential education system.
4:- Many orphanages are in operation for bringing up more than 20000 orphans in different places.
5:- Approximately 1500 hospitals and dispensaries are being run by Arya Samaj to serve the mankind.
this is their official site.

Screenshot_20231129-140329~2.jpeg

Azaad

Country flag
about arya samaji....there r 8 million follower in india. beside this:-
1:- There are approximately 10000 Arya Samaj Temples in the whole world.
2:- Approximately 2500 Schools, Colleges and Universities are being operated by Arya Samaj including DAVs.
3:- Operation of approximately 400 Gurukuls running on residential education system.
4:- Many orphanages are in operation for bringing up more than 20000 orphans in different places.
5:- Approximately 1500 hospitals and dispensaries are being run by Arya Samaj to serve the mankind.
this is their official site.

View attachment 230444
Compare the sheer number followers of the Arya Samaj to Sikhi & the academic as well as other institutions the latter control. I'd take whatever the Arya Samaj is advertising in their website with a pinch of salt . Their primary base was always among Punjabi Hindus & wherever these Punjabi Hindus dispersed.

Besides , pls decide what exactly are you arguing about ? You seem all over the place .

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Compare the sheer number followers of the Arya Samaj to Sikhi & the academic as well as other institutions the latter control. I'd take whatever the Arya Samaj is advertising in their website with a pinch of salt . Their primary base was always among Punjabi Hindus & wherever these Punjabi Hindus dispersed.

Besides , pls decide what exactly are you arguing about ? You seem all over the place .
i end up discussion on sikhism....u said where is arya samaj now. so i reply by giving their numbers nd website. they r operating in different countries also. check in their website in above comment.

justaguy

Country flag
He needs to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. Maybe has to give JEE again and get into other institute. Otherwise its over for him. What was he thinking? Its Kashmir Valley. Hindus are shot down randomly by the Jihadis. And to expose the truth of Muhammad(police be upon him) should be the last thing to do unless you are backed up by a political party with a spine.
Okay the information was wrong. A muslim girl fell in love with him and they both had a close friendship and this triggered the NIT Srinagar Mullahs. And the best way to put Hindus to death is false accusation of blasphemy which regularly happens in Kanglu and Porkistan and this is what they did to him

Azaad

Country flag
Sikhism was totally different in 1800s till 1890s it had more sects and wide variety of sub belief untill purification movements started by Jatt Sikhs first step was dethroning udasins from gurudwaras later on surviving sub sects were targeted at later stages if you see namdhari Sikh their views are totally different from Jatt Sikhs so are kamoh and many more. Jatt Sikhs developed as supermicist model among Sikhism which was very open contrary to today's scinarios. In 1890s after that a lot of people reverted back to Hinduism
Add to this the martial race theory in operation for recruitment into the British Indian Army . By virtue of this theory only the Sikhs & Punjabi Mussalman were considered martial races .

How exactly were the latter considered a martial race when they gave up fighting the invaders long ago , converted to their religion , provided foot soldiers to the invaders & in spite of everything they were still looted , molested , treated as lesser humans by their co religionists spared being part of the infamous Central Asian slave trade unlike the Hindus who inhabited the same parts as them only due to their religion apart from never being self governed throughout their history .

It's this false elevation & sense of self esteem from British times that's swollen their heads & the only time throughout their existence as Muslims they got the opportunity to self govern look at how they've fared. Paxtan is a good example of why certain ethnicities are better off being subjects than rulers.

But I digress. Since the Punjabi Hindus were left out a good deal of them converted to Sikhi with some Jat & other tribes there also opting for Islam just to serve in the BIA & be elegible for the in service & post service perks like free allotment of land with tax breaks. That's one of the reasons why the Muslim demographics surged in British era Punjab apart from contributing to the growth of Sikhs at the cost of Hinduism. The Sandhu Jats from Eastern Punjab are a good example of wholesale conversion to Sikhi mostly but also a minority converting to Islam from Hinduism with the result that there are practically zero adherents within that Jat clan to Hinduism.

sameer3694

Hari Sud

Country flag
Who cares whether Khan or Nawaz becomes the prime minister of Pakistan? They have no other choice but to be subservient to the all-powerful Army. As long as that power structure stays, nothing will change in Pakistan. Inflation will stay at 60% and the balance payment crisis will stay. There are two ways out of it.

1. Hand over POK Kashmir to India to join with the rest of India. That will cut back on the Army's influence on politics as there is nothing to fight.

2. Reduce Islamization in the country like what and how was done in Turkey in the twenties after WW1 loss.

These two will go a long way to put Pakistan on its way to recovery.

Jagattunga Govinda III

Country flag
I read somewhere few weeks ago that Paki stock market currently is one of the best performing 📈 in the whole world.

What a weird problem to have, best performing stock exchange and worst performing currency. Lol 😂
A few weeks ago? I remember reading this on Quora some 6-7 years ago. I never understood how one could classify the Karachi stock exchange as one of the best-performing ones in the world because there are not many high-value firms in Pakistan let alone those based out of Pakistan. In fact, the market cap of KSE is around $22 billion which is not even close to the top 21 of the stock exchanges as per this article (21st position is some Spanish stock exchange with a market cap of $732 billion). Perhaps these people could refer to the bullishness characteristics of the KSE? (I don't know if it's actually bullish, just an assumption but it very likely isn't bullish given the state of affairs unless as usual some manipulation exists in the KSE).

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Right Now Pakistan army has got 10 Corps. 2 Strike Corps and 8 Holding Corps. If Pakistan army is raising more divisions and the number of Corps to 12 means Pakistan army will have 2 More Corps for offense. XI Corps would accompany Pakistan army I Corps. This newly raised 2 Corps will assist Pakistan army II Strike Corps. Right now due to budgetary constraints, Pakistan Army has not raised additional divisions. However If we take Armed Jihadists also into account and put them in fighting formations, Pakistan could comfortably have 20 Corps by my conservative estimation.

Please note some of our Defense Analysts don't consider Pakistan army XII Corps as a corps.

UnderFingy

Country flag
A few weeks ago? I remember reading this on Quora some 6-7 years ago. I never understood how one could classify the Karachi stock exchange as one of the best-performing ones in the world because there are not many high-value firms in Pakistan let alone those based out of Pakistan. In fact, the market cap of KSE is around $22 billion which is not even close to the top 21 of the stock exchanges as per this article (21st position is some Spanish stock exchange with a market cap of $732 billion). Perhaps these people could refer to the bullishness characteristics of the KSE? (I don't know if it's actually bullish, just an assumption but it very likely isn't bullish given the state of affairs unless as usual some manipulation exists in the KSE).
$154B Market cap

Covfefe

Country flag
Bangladesh Razakar Lungi Wala dreaming of massive expansion of Pakistan Army. View attachment 230469
Spent half his life jumping from Hg contaminated swamp to Greek-lineage-wannabe-Central Asian land, only to spend the later half of his life trying to jump fence to Europe

And talks about Imran Khan's riyasat that he can support while fending off the welfare cheques in goraland

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles