Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

chalochum

Country flag
Boundary wall and perimeter damaged...stones taken away.
What next, few stones from peeth premises ? Are they doing salami slicing of Sharda peeth ?
What is the best way to convey this seriousness to our perennial election-mode Govt and reactive army ?
as usual...members will be pacified with "Koi gussa nahi" meme

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
oh my...u wasted 5 minute of my "cheap life😝" by suggesting this video....peaceful nd halelooya gang is very concerned about minority in india. i think they should come forward nd adopt them all. afterall they converted them so their number looks bigger. i want unsecular india. where outers consider as malecchaas.

Jagattunga Govinda III

Country flag
Indons got BTFO by an island the size of a dick despite deploying 2.5 lakh soldiers. Their L's can make Pakis blush and feel better about themselves. If Pakiland had the capability to pull things like that, they would've done it by now but as it turns out, when they don't have Amerimutts spoonfeed you everything, their entire military machinery that they are so proud of, is beyond useless.

Vinash

Country flag
Indonesian tribals were civilised and brought to dharma by us only.

After islamic rot took over, they're rapidly going back to being monkeys again. No wonder, they find porks and kanglus "brotherly".
Their entire country is known world wide only because of their Hindu province i.e Bali.

Take Bali out and nobody gives an F about their country.

Indon Hindus are pretty based!

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
"Anmol" Mehmood :lol:
oh teri...pehle pakistani hinduwo ki lete the piche se.... oh sry🥺, i mean piche se lete the "sirname". ab aage se bhi lene lage😁.....sry again😥, i mean aage se bhi lene lage hindu "name". soon bongladezhi ki tarah kahi se bhi lene lagenge hinduwo ki....sry sry🤧. kahi se bhi lene lagenge hinduwo ka "name nd sirname". 🤭🤭

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles