Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

JackBauer

Country flag
So a few days ago someone was asking why BBC or foreign press wasn't covering Pakistans situation. So I will share some of my own experience with foreign press teams.

I have been called upon to accompany foreign journalists during their coverage in India around 3 times. Only one of those was without an incident.

Around Feb 2011, when I was living near Pune, I got a call that someone affiliated with BBC was covering a piece about the hardships and sufferings of women in India and they wanted me to take them around Mumbai to some spots they had in schedule. It was a 2 day itinerary. At the end of day 2, the lady who was leading the team asked me that she heard that a certain caste in India practiced gential mutation on girls and she wanted to cover that too. I told her to give me some time. A few days later I found out dawoodi Bohra Muslims practiced something called female gential mutation. It took me sometime but I was able arrange an interview with a small community near Borivali. I called them and they flew in back from Delhi a couple of days later.

The lady leading the team was excited and said this was going to be the highlight of her documentary. As soon as we entered that community, all her joy was drained. After I explained to her that dawoodi Bohras were a muslim sect who practiced FGM, she was visibly angry. She made an excuse that she can't cover this piece and later left with her team in the evening.

Couple of days later I got a call from my boss and got a earful that she had specifically requested me to take them to Hindu castes that practiced FGM. So thats when i knew she had an agenda on her mind and didn't really care about the real struggles of women in India.

Another incident is a more funny one.... Will continue..

JackBauer

Country flag
So a few days ago someone was asking why BBC or foreign press wasn't covering Pakistans situation. So I will share some of my own experience with foreign press teams.

I have been called upon to accompany foreign journalists during their coverage in India around 3 times. Only one of those was without an incident.

Around Feb 2011, when I was living near Pune, I got a call that someone affiliated with BBC was covering a piece about the hardships and sufferings of women in India and they wanted me to take them around Mumbai to some spots they had in schedule. It was a 2 day itinerary. At the end of day 2, the lady who was leading the team asked me that she heard that a certain caste in India practiced gential mutation on girls and she wanted to cover that too. I told her to give me some time. A few days later I found out dawoodi Bohra Muslims practiced something called female gential mutation. It took me sometime but I was able arrange an interview with a small community near Borivali. I called them and they flew in back from Delhi a couple of days later.

The lady leading the team was excited and said this was going to be the highlight of her documentary. As soon as we entered that community, all her joy was drained. After I explained to her that dawoodi Bohras were a muslim sect who practiced FGM, she was visibly angry. She made an excuse that she can't cover this piece and later left with her team in the evening.

Couple of days later I got a call from my boss and got a earful that she had specifically requested me to take them to Hindu castes that practiced FGM. So thats when i knew she had an agenda on her mind and didn't really care about the real struggles of women in India.

So the other incident..

In 1999, a French team had come to India to make a documentary on Rajasthan. I was assigned to be their point of contact and so I travelled with them for nearly a month throughout Rajasthan. After covering it's monuments, food and its history, they wanted to also cover Rajsthan's superstitions and their treatment of women.

For this we had to travel to a lot of villages. In one village one afternoon the crew had spotted a woman running around fields in a trance, tearing her clothes, people behind her trying to calm her down.

I enquired further and found out that a couple of weeks ago a village elder had died. So as you may know his son went to Varanasi, finished final rituals and they usually bring back gangajal to distribute it among the family and the village during Terahvin which breaks the family's mourning of the dead. People consider it to be the ultimate Prasad and this gangajal is considered to be really powerful
They then use it for their own personal use. the villagers only hand it out to men as they consider that women won't be able to handle it physically or mentally. Only immediate family members such as daughters are allowed to recieve it personally if they really insist on it. The women we saw was the daughter of man who had died. She acted possessed and the villagers said the old man had possessed her. She was brought under control with extreme difficulty. It took 4-5 men to even catch her and bring her back home. Some mantra were read and she was back to normal in a couple of hours.

The French team unfortunately wasn't able to cover this as everything was unexpected. They said they wanted to cover this. So we stayed in that village for a few more weeks and I came to know that another woman in a nearby village was going to accept gangajal in a nearby village after her brother's death.

We reached there and as we were covering we saw that as soon as she accepted the gangajal, it was almost as if she was possessed. She started running barefoot into the street and fields in scorching sun. She was diving into dry plants on the border of the fields which were full of thorns. She tore off her saree. Mind you she had a full on ghunghat before this.

Before all of this, one of woman in our team said she too would accept the gangajal on camera. She said she wanted to prove to the women of the village that women are capable of everything. But after seeing the other woman she was a little hesitant but took the jal.

I could see that as soon as the cameras stopped rolling she wasn't feeling well. Remember she didn't consume the jal she just accepted a small container of it.

Next day she confided with me that whole night she was throwing up, having loose motions and was running a mild fever. She was having dreams about her dead father who was really angry with her. I knew it must have been food poisoning but to rule out any doubt a village elder suggested to go to the local Bhairavji mandir and offer a khopra (dry coconut). I couldnt see her again as I had to leave, but last I heard she felt better by the evening.

Abdus Salem killed

This was BBC ?
I wonder if goi knows about this

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Its to turn kafir country into Islam country hen they become majority.
And same fuckers will say India is not safe for Muslims while actively jumping the fence to India and bringing their subhuman relatives.

They seriously are a curse on this soil. Ancestral Karma hitting us hard for not doing population exchange when we had the golden opportunity, and not securing our borders even after.

Anandhu Krishna

And same fuckers will say India is not safe for Muslims while actively jumping the fence to India and bringing their subhuman relatives.

They seriously are a curse on this soil. Ancestral Karma hitting us hard for not doing population exchange when we had the golden opportunity, and not securing our borders even after.
There is no point in being salty. This has to be dealt systematically and with brain power instead of muscle power. Problem is there is no unity among Hindus.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
There is no point in being salty. This has to be dealt systematically and with brain power instead of muscle power. Problem is there is no unity among Hindus.
Ok. Then we need to devise strategies on how to prevent peaceful takeover of cities, which they have a habit of targeting and ghettoising, and how to bring about this Hindu unity in the first place, when it hasn't happened despite blatant evidence in our faces on what the peacefuls have been doing. Better to take this to the Political thread.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ok. Then we need to devise strategies on how to prevent peaceful takeover of cities, which they have a habit of targeting and ghettoising, and how to bring about this Hindu unity in the first place, when it hasn't happened despite blatant evidence in our faces on what the peacefuls have been doing. Better to take this to the Political thread.
This sickular rule upon us will prevent influx of Hindus from Lungidesh and Porkistan but will happily allow sullahs to fencejump into India.

Pythonlover

Country flag
Multiple attacks Waziristan

View attachment 208687
Do the Pakistanis even care for lives of their soldiers? Since our 5 soldiers were KIA, Pakistan has lost 25-30 security personnels. And this is what is reported. God only knows how many were unreported. Do the Pakistanis even care? If this would have happened in India, everyone would be calling for heads of defence minister and army generals. This forum would be abusing them day and night, just as it does anyways. Media would have field day covering that. On the other hand, Pakistanis don't even blink an eye. WTF?

Concard

Country flag

Genital mutilation whether Male or Female has never been a part of Indian civilization. I have been trying to read history of our civilization since circa 6000 BCE . No where I have read GM was practiced. Heck I only came to know about Genital mutilation when I reached adulthood. I found it bizarre and absolutely inhumane since it is inflicted on children. Jews also practice it. It sends shivers down my spine the fact that they do this to newly born children. Just piercing ears in childhood for girls for earing makes me feel sad.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/boy-who-lost-consciousness-after-circumcision-dies/

Abrahamic religions are really a curse on humanity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles