Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Pakistan can not be defeated militarily so we need not to be afraid of war
OMG.Joke of the month.

Okay i`m serious now. Maybe he/she is right. How can Pakistan be defeated in a war, no way. Impossible man. Afterall they have the nukes. AND THE BEST PART THEY HAVE CHINA THE SAVIOUR.
Germany can be defeated in WW2 but Pakistan cant be.They have the best soldiers and equipments. And still if nothing works then ALLAH TO HAI HI.

p2prada

Can this thread be moved to the Member's corner. It has no place in Strategic Forces Command.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Pakistan means "SAFE HEAVEN". No one can die when they are in the HEAVEN b'cos they are already dead.

ganesh177

Country flag
After the news that india shortlisted rafale and EF.
Would it make a difference if we increase the number of JF-17 to say ... 500 to 700 planes. What you guys think?
Such a huge number for 126 jets ? And i thought JF-17 was the best thing world ever saw.

Oracle

A Pakistanis reaction to Mushy lying about kargil War:

kargil was a BRILLIANT operation and I am glad Mushy was the brain child behind it!

Heck there should be a 1000 more kargils! This is so that bloody Indians wont settle down in Kashmir!

I am proud of Mushy for starting the KARGIL WAR! Militarily we won the war but lanatee Nawaz Shariff sold us out when he went to U.S. and was bought out by Clinton!

Now Indian reaction:

Can't handle two wars, third is being threatened and talking of waging fourth.

Classic Pakistani.
:lol:

A.V.

Zardari to visit Russia in May

In response pakistan wants :-

S 400, Tor M2, Mi 28 / Ka 52, TVC engines for the Thunder, Mi 26 heavy lift beast, 4,5 Il 76's ,
S-400 my god run for cover india

anotehr one wants s-300 TO STUDY

if Pakistan could buy some S-300s to study the technology, it would be great. Although, I have a feeling that the Chinese have already done so.

and yes mig 35s and UFO technology , space weapons , icbms , nuclear subs

bhramos

Country flag
Zardari to visit Russia in May

In response pakistan wants :-

S-400 my god run for cover india

anotehr one wants s-300 TO STUDY

and yes mig 35s and UFO technology , space weapons , icbms , nuclear subs
lol where would they get such money from????
US weapons could come through aid to boul........
hehehe

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
and I am glad Mushy was the brain child behind it!
Mushy was the brain child ??? .. I don't know they have such mental deliveries to raise military generals in Pakistan. :pound: :pound:
Oh this is becoming my favorite thread !!!

Regards,
Virendra

plugwater

From our forum by a Pakistani :D

The USA has worked with Pakistan to take out and kill Bin Laden.

You have spit in the face of the quid pro quo of UNSC membership, USA future technologies.

Well Pakistan saw their opportunity.

It will be Pakistan flying the F-35.

You have made a terrible, terrible strategic blunder - we have worked together to insure the re-election of OBAMA for many more years!!!

OBAMA will go down in history, his reign will last another ten years and the Pakistani will be flying UAVs with HELLFIRE MISSLE!!

JBH22

Racist and cheap comments from an illiterate Porki (Their ignorance or denial is funny if you ask me)

dude ur missile thingy makes me laugh u dnt hv any missile operational only agni with range of 200 km is operational while every pakistani missile is operational nd nt a single pakistani missile test hv been failed while most of the missile test conducted by india are the failed ones and when it comes to war then you hv forgot 1965 when we fucked u right into ur black assses
yusufkhanghori 3 days ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4WAFiW5ikY&feature=related

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
OSAMA-BIN-LADEN along with the Pakistani army and ISI launch "HOLY WAR" against the Americans...........:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
dude ur missile thingy makes me laugh u dnt hv any missile operational only agni with range of 200 km is operational while every pakistani missile is operational nd nt a single pakistani missile test hv been failed while most of the missile test conducted by india are the failed ones and when it comes to war then you hv forgot 1965 when we fucked u right into ur black assses
yusufkhanghori 3 days ago
This isn't even 1 % of the mindless ridicule spread all over, if you keep looking further.
If you start watching such comments, you'll never be able to get up from your seat mate :)
There's a galaxy of cheap medieval-mind thugs on internet - courtesy Pakistan.

Regards,
Virendra

SHASH2K2

OMG why the fk can't you Indians just accept the reality? This isn't BR or Bharti Youth Fantasy Forum? It says clearly "Obama: Pakistan aided US in bin Laden operation"

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
It is the occasion of the testing of the NASR(HATF-9) missile and the pakistani army chief is giving a press meet and is saying like this

" XYZ( pak army chief):- Well it has been a remakable day in the history of the HUMAN RACE as we the pakistani's have achieved a technological breakthrough in the field of missile system as the newly designed and tested NASR(HATF-9) missile is the world's first missile to hit a target which is far away in INDIA and the distance is 70km. It is a very good job done by the pakistani scientists. They worked for nights together without sleep and food to achieve this target which has been set by the pakistani defence forces tribunal led by ********* . I here by declare Rs.100 for each and every scientist who has worked hard to achieve this. INDIA we are coming............ kabardar, meri mulk ko girane ki koshish math karo, kyunki agar thum koshish karoge to maare ja-o-ge.........."

INDIAN journalist:- Well sir it is really a very good day for the pakistani people. Great achievement by your scientists. What is going to be your future tactics about KASHMIR.

XYZ(chief of pak army):- Well we are thinking what we should think when INDIA attacks us. But we will give them a thrashing answer with our newly developed long range missile the NASR(HATF-9).

SHASH2K2

one more hilarious one .

the nearest US jump points in afghanistan (jalalabad) are 300 of km away across rugged terrain. jacobabad and dalbandin are way off to the SW.
so methinks the US helis must have crossed over from the indian side which is onlee 50km away and moved at tree top level, before again exiting into India - the safest place for this op.

then pack up the surviving heli into a C5 at a mil airbase and decamp.

mayfair

one more hilarious one .

the nearest US jump points in afghanistan (jalalabad) are 300 of km away across rugged terrain. jacobabad and dalbandin are way off to the SW.
so methinks the US helis must have crossed over from the indian side which is onlee 50km away and moved at tree top level, before again exiting into India - the safest place for this op.

then pack up the surviving heli into a C5 at a mil airbase and decamp.
Someone has been lurking around DFI and Bharat Rakshak..

Tossers can't even come up with original explanations!!

Oracle

A stealthy premium member says:

This operation conducted by Pakistan Forces with few Americans not US OPERATION not even JOINT OPERATION damn!

US Military and Govt want to save thr from people of Unitedstates LOL! idiots!

Oracle

A stealthy premium member says:

This operation conducted by Pakistan Forces with few Americans not US OPERATION not even JOINT OPERATION damn!

US Military and Govt want to save thr from people of Unitedstates LOL! idiots!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles