Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

NutCracker

Country flag
Gay pedophile goatfucker porkistani fucktoons killed an innocent Sikh man in Peshabghar and due to sullahs, congis and libtards within we still don't have CAA.
Shed no tear for 'em. Sikh and sympathisers always say that it's the "vocal minority kh@listanis" ,
but What was "Sikh majority" doing when their own community members were arranging Lungars for anti- CAA protestors.

I guarantee 90% of Sikhs were riding their regular pride chooran of we feedz whole country with Lungars.
And bashing Hindus for raising voice against that charade of Lungar at Shaheenbag.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Answer is complex minimum wage is different depending on states but India offers the most competitive labor costs in Asia, with the national-level minimum wage at around INR 178 (US$2.16) per day, which works out to INR 5340 (approx.US$65) per month. This number is a floor-level wage – and the wage rate will vary depending on geographical areas and other criteria.

For more info
that mean in india government didnt fix any minimum wage for worker in private sector...i think pakistani 32000 rupee is minimum wage for government employees. coz they hv like same system in private sector in india. i mean like kamwali etc bai ko 4000-5000 rupee dena etc.

Last edited:

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
that mean in india government didnt fix any minimum wage for worker in private sector...i think pakistani 32000 rupee is minimum wage for government employees. coz they hv like same system in private sector in india. i mean like kamwali etc bai ko 4000-5000 rupee dena etc.
in indian government jobs after 7th pay scale minimum salary is 18000 indian rupee or in comparison pakistani 62000 rupee. thats double in size of pakistani 32000 rupee.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Wages are minimum 500 for biharis 700 for rajashthani labours at my place per day
yeah but above article is about pakistani government fix 32000 rupee for workers. so i m guessing its government employee minimum wage. coz in private sector that much not possible, i mean a kaam wali bai etc did job in 4000-5000 rupee.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
paxtan ko hamari zrurat hai mitrooo
they can export "beautiful khaatoons" in india, just like they send khacchar nd khatoon to china. we hv enough khacchars😝 in india already, so they can export beautiful khaatoons only. beside this they hv nothing other than IT (international terrorism), which we dont want. 😎

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
yeah but above article is about pakistani government fix 32000 rupee for workers. so i m guessing its government employee minimum wage. coz in private sector that much not possible, i mean a kaam wali bai etc did job in 4000-5000 rupee.
5000 rupees per household. A normal maid will go to 3-5 households, so she can bring in 15,000-25,000 monthly.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
5000 rupees per household. A normal maid will go to 3-5 households, so she can bring in 15,000-25,000 monthly.
yes..but i m saying in pakistani prospect. if pakistani government fix 32000 rupee for minimum wage, it cant be for private or informal sector. coz i watched pakistani youtuber (junaid quresi) video, where he said in his video that they give 10000 rupee to their kamwala boy.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
yes..but i m saying in pakistani prospect. if pakistani government fix 32000 rupee for minimum wage, it cant be for private or informal sector. coz i watched pakistani youtuber (junaid quresi) video, where he said in his video that they give 10000 rupee to their kamwala boy.
Yes, it's for the government. Minimum wage is generally kept at per hour or per day for the private sector. I was just doing a comparison to keep it in context.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I was skeptical. However, you don't seem to take into account the events happened on that day. Pakis story is inconsistent. From 3 pilots to 2 pilots to 1 pilot in custody is on record. They also said 1 pilot in hospital. You think it was confusion? I guess not. One video totally confirmed another aircraft was shot down. And this was a video posted by someone in Pakistan occupied Kashmir without realizing he was posting the F-16 shot down. I can't find the video now. But in that video one can clearly make out 2 ejections happening and even the people on the ground shouting "I see 2 pilots in parachutes".

There is a neutral aircraft enthusiast by the name Charlie Munger. He has got a Youtube channel. Even he has come to the conclusion that there was definitely a another aircraft which was shot down that day. I suggest you to take a look at it. Although despite all this, I admit idiots in IAF didn't handle the situation better that day.
Cybersurg has good video series on the video evidence.
Like this one

Rango

Country flag
The comments in the below AskBalkans Reddit thread will make your day. 99 percent despise wannabe Ottoman Pakis. Seems like the Paki illegal population is already too much all over the region. Even many Turks are commenting in there, despite not being part of the current Balkan Reddit grouping.

A few anti-India comments too, but the newer ones are possibly from Pakis. In any case, I do not mind. At least we Indians do not pretend to be part Ottoman/Arab/Persian and worship the fake Ertugrul. Nor immigrate en masse into Turkey illegally and videotape their women.

What do you think about Pakistan?

Some of the many gems:

They love us but we don't like them so much. We are not same, I can't explain this to them🤦🏻‍♂️"
One the worst country of world. Indians that are larping as Arab and Persian.
I'm writing sincerity, I think they have a terrible culture. They see Turks as the same as themselves, but almost everyone in Turkey does not like them, too many people have come these days and they are really causing problems in society. I am afraid for our future.
Pakis crying about that thread:
(Click on the heading above the image below for correct link).

What’s surprising is the amount of hate from Turkish people.

One thing I got from that comment section: Turks hate us big time!

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles