Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Thier was never 6 percent growth lying pakis
Even now, if you check their Central Bank website it will show positive growth rate. It's all in account books and nowhere else. They had the six percent growth rate by rebasing their GDP and the actual growth rate must be below zero. They are able to play with the numbers as there is very little credible information about their agriculture production capacity.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
LOOTING BEGINS 🤣

How soon before organized armed gangs start raiding gated communities that house the rich 1%. I wanna see some action, assault and looting, livestreamed in full HD :shoot:. The masterclass society needs to be violently cracked with a sledgehammer and then ripped apart by the hungry aam awam:shoot:. It's a shame many of these wealthy rats have fled the country, so do it quick, don't let the rest flee :shoot:.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
How soon before organized armed gangs start raiding gated communities that house the rich 1%. I wanna see some action, assault and looting, livestreamed in full HD :shoot:. The masterclass society needs to be violently cracked with a sledgehammer and then ripped apart by the hungry aam awam:shoot:. It's a shame many of these wealthy rats have fled the country, so do it quick, don't let the rest flee :shoot:.
My estimation is 7-8 months.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles