Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Pakistan could face a crunch in fuel supplies in the second half of February as banks have stopped financing and facilitating payments for imports due to depleting foreign exchange reserves.

Source: Reuters

ALERT: A Counter Terrorism Department’s police constable was shot dead by militants in North Waziristan Tribal District,

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
After a gap of 10 years, posted few comments in PDFile and faced their most brutal retaliation. :scared2: Mission accomplished... View attachment 191810

View attachment 191810
What did you say?
Guys....

Can we please have a "Gems of PDF" thread already? Someone had requested this a couple of months ago as well....
Many of you are experts in navigating that subhuman shithole and finding out some of the most hilarious and heartwarming posts I have ever seen...
Maybe one of @Haldilal, @FalconSlayers, @Jimih, or others could take charge..?
Pretty please ? :lehappy:
No, be thankful that this thread is allowed on DFI with minimal to post all kind of Pakistani nonsense online.
I will not let anyone run a dedicated thread for another forum.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Kitna pyara bachha hai yaar bhagwan ne galat jagah janma diya.
( And no he s not brain washed, kids as young as this little fella can't be brain washed so don't say, you feel nothing for him )
And see the irony , this cute guy most probably dosent even know about shariat , nor he is wearing a pagdi nor he has a dadhi.
Kya naseeb hai yaar iska
In war there is collateral damage. And TTA/TTP is waging a war against Porki Army. So Porkis better get ready for more casualties even in Pakjab.

Cheepek

From my go-to comedy portal

"...The evolving strategic environment in the region is forcing India and Pakistan to be clubbed together again. Two major issues continue to impede this US policy. One is Kashmir." 😳 :pound::pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles