Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Concard

Country flag
India will have to prepare for its own version of reconquista sooner or later.

All the land till Indus is defacto Indian territory waiting to be reclaimed. Only through conquest can we honour and give moksha to our ancestors who had given up everything to protect those lands for centuries against these barbarians. Millions of Hindus and their entire lineage gave up all sorts of comfort to protect India and if we don't see this to the end Hinduism itself will lose its home.

Hindus need to prepare for a civilization battle and decades of conflict in the future to rightfully take back what is ours. Our enemies won't stop and we can't either.
All the land till Indus? Come on man. Our map ideally should look like this.

1675082104967.png

The minimum is present day territories of Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan. I am okay with Sri lanka, Myanmar, Nepal and Bhutan being separate countries as long as they are in line with our foreign policy goals without hurting our interests. Tibet on the other hand should be freed from China and we should station our troops permanently so that Tibet can be a independent country and also in line with our foreign policy goals.

Gyyan

Country flag

View attachment 191711

The minimum is present day territories of Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan. I am okay with Sri lanka, Myanmar, Nepal and Bhutan being separate countries as long as they are in line with our foreign policy goals without hurting our interests. Tibet on the other hand should be freed from China and we should station our troops permanently so that Tibet can be a independent country and also in line with our foreign policy goals.
Screenshot_2023-01-29-19-42-29-959_com.twitter.android.jpg

From 1944

Indrajit

Country flag
Can we name a few Leftists who used to compare Indian fuel prices with Pakistan?

Glad Modi didn't change his policy on fuel prices and ignored leftist crooks who are known for destroying economies.
Even the increased Pakistani prices are less than the price of petrol in India. It's the stupidity of Pakistani politicians to have kept it low for so long since it's pretty much the easiest way to raise revenue. A gradual increase over many months would have been far more palatable. The taxes on fuel are still too low when compared to India. When compared with the devaluation of the Pak Rupee, it's no real additional revenue, its barely keeping up with the devaluation, essentially almost no benefit.

Knowitall

View attachment 191711

We have to look at this realistically. If we manange to get till Indus in say the next 4 decades it would be a huge feat in itself

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Pakistan’s human rights record has deteriorated drastically..", Indian Diplomat @IndiaUNGeneva @pavanbadhe slams Islamabad at Human Rights Council; Says,"stop targeting.. legitimate political activities in Sindh, Baluchistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa"

Indians pouring oil on fire. Pakistani establishment must be seething will disgust and disbelief.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Anyone feeling sad or sorry should visit the plane accident thread on pdf
I feel how insensitive I have became for people at that side of border. I for one don't like to be happy for any bad things happening to others, which I think is not a good thing. When I see them (in PDF comments) that they are accusing Indian of hatred and wishing tribulation for us, I understand that it is cry of hopeless men who have been forsaken by their God and crying in despair.
But, then I feel that all of insensitivity is their making, they honed and fashioned that. All hate for kuffar they put prided is being returned to them with interest, Like Karma is only serving them back all of the 'lanat' and 'zillat' to them without any 'reham' .

Concard

Country flag
We have to look at this realistically. If we manange to get till Indus in say the next 4 decades it would be a huge feat in itself
Okay, I understand the point about being realistic. But how can you ignore Afghanistan? Afghanistan is bloody rich in natural resources. If you don't take Afghanistan after taking until Indus you will be looking like an idiot. Afghanistan after some years of goat shagger Taliban rule will be a dying nation. Afghans will be all the more ready to jump ship. And the ones who are living there will be without proper healthcare and food.

This thinking that "if we get this much it's enough" has gotten us here. Tiger is our national animal. Look at the size of it's paw. If that paw grabs on to it's prey it will take everything. Tiger will not be satisfied with just eating the outer flesh and ignore the rest to be eaten by vultures and hyenas. Our stupid mistakes has cost us a lot. Do you know what would have happened in 1971 if there was some other country like US, Russia, China, UK or France would have been in the place of India? It is most likely Bangladesh would not exist. If it did exist it's territory would be much smaller. These countries at the very least made sure they would have conquered some territory to solve chicken neck problem and also some territory so that North East India could have sea access. In addition they would have set up War crimes trail for the entire world to see and would have highlighted the genocide in every media for another century.

NutCracker

Country flag
Okay, I understand the point about being realistic. But how can you ignore Afghanistan? Afghanistan is bloody rich in natural resources. If you don't take Afghanistan after taking until Indus you will be looking like an idiot. Afghanistan after some years of goat shagger Taliban rule will be a dying nation. Afghans will be all the more ready to jump ship. And the ones who are living there will be without proper healthcare and food.

This thinking that "if we get this much it's enough" has gotten us here. Tiger is our national animal. Look at the size of it's paw. If that paw grabs on to it's prey it will take everything. Tiger will not be satisfied with just eating the outer flesh and ignore the rest to be eaten by vultures and hyenas. Our stupid mistakes has cost us a lot. Do you know what would have happened in 1971 if there was some other country like US, Russia, China, UK or France would have been in the place of India? It is most likely Bangladesh would not exist. If it did exist it's territory would be much smaller. These countries at the very least made sure they would have conquered some territory to solve chicken neck problem and also some territory so that North East India could have sea access. In addition they would have set up War crimes trail for the entire world to see and would have highlighted the genocide in every media for another century.
What natural resources are in Afghanistan.. ??

It's same as chooran of Balochistan fed to Porky population. You find them talking how much SUI gas and oil can be drilled because it's connected to Iran.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
With near 30% nominal growth its safe to say Pakistan’s economy will go below $300 billion very easily, with current $1=270 PKR it already has reached $300 billion (considering Pakistan’s GDP ends up being PKR 82 trillion from PKR 66 trillion last year).

And with awaam breeding like rabbits, per capita income will go below $1300.
(But will ultimately depend on average exchange rate).

I projected their stats correctly for past 2 years and will be correct once again🤞🏼.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles