Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Vinash

Country flag
Doesn't change anything, just solidifies the fact that they consider any non-Turk to be inferior, compared to UMMAH CHUMMA BIRADER image that al-Bakis have of them.

To us Turkey and Turks are nothing, they are facing zooming inflation and are not a wealthy or technologically advanced country for us to give a fuck about them.

This is the point I always make, for minorities all ummah chummah is bullshit, the arab/turk/irani/euro-gora/jew all consider the Indian race itself as inferior and with contempt, no point licking foreign co-religionists like a dog or certain foreigners who are seen to be friendly to India like Israelis.
For a live example, see how Saudis treat a Muslim woman from India.

It's only the subcontinent Muslims who believe in this Ummah crap.

This Indian Mulla considers himself a "Syed" :rofl:

Vinash

Country flag
Hyderabadi mulla razakar filths should be dealt with heavy hand , same fait as terrorists of Pakistan.

View attachment 184175
Indian Deccani Muslim = 5'4 midget rat living in old city which is sewer like.

Here's a Deccani Muslim complaining about how his ilk is treated in Hyderabad.

A larger version of this will be repeated again in the future.

FGoD9RBXsAUfM9i.jpeg

NutCracker

Country flag
For a live example, see how Saudis treat a Muslim woman from India.

It's only the subcontinent Muslims who believe in this Ummah crap.

This Indian Mulla considers himself a "Syed" :rofl:

This woman might've opened her mouth saying my maternal family is a Sayyed..

and Arabi Sheikh took it personally and put that imported woman at her deserving place mentioned in their desert cult.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Indian Deccani Muslim = 5'4 midget rat living in old city which is sewer like.

Here's a Deccani Muslim complaining about how his ilk is treated in Hyderabad.

A larger version of this will be repeated again in the future.

View attachment 184179

Question is why this sewer rats tends to live in absolute filth. Whenever any crime happen then these rats will run to sewers. Thus we need Police to get rats.

Ghetto shitter should be thrown out.

Vinash

Country flag
Question is why this sewer rats tends to live in absolute filth. Whenever any crime happen then these rats will run to sewers. Thus we need Police to get rats.

Ghetto shitter should be thrown out.
It's a two way street.

No Hindu in his right mind would rent/sell residential property to them. Also, most Mullas like the safety of their ghettos. The living conditions are filthy but atleast they are surrounded by other mullas.

Vinash

Country flag
Most Hendus will cuck to money though.
Personally seen it most butchers in my area are mudslims and people flock to their shop. I travel 1 km just to buy from a Hindu shop.
I specifically said "residential" properties for this very reason.

Yes, Hindus do business with them but even a HIndu who buys Mutton from a Muslim shop won't be comfortable in renting his own house to a Muslim.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Most Hendus will cuck to money though.
Personally seen it most butchers in my area are mudslims and people flock to their shop. I travel 1 km just to buy from a Hindu shop.
I've never seen a Hindu running a meat shop in my life, literally all meat shops in India are run by muslims, even the ones inside some superstores. Yet most of hindus are non-vegetarian, they want to eat it but not butcher it.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I've never seen a Hindu running a meat shop in my life, literally all meat shops in India are run by muslims, even the ones inside some superstores. Yet most of hindus are non-vegetarian, they want to eat it but not butcher it.
There were plenty in Kolkata, almost none in Patna.

Vinash

Country flag
Present day Hindus are status obsessed people.

A desk clerk making 30,000 INR per month vs A butcher making 1,00,000 INR per month.

What do you think most H's will prefer?

I see many Raitas crying on Twitter that M's have taken over all low level jobs in India. I'd ask them one thing- How many of you are willing to make your own kids take up blue collar jobs?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles