dfcool

Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

dfcool

Country flag
WTF? These maggots needs to be burned using a flame thrower
In another news, Doctor left Hindu women in hospital without care, her head was eaten by flies.

This is the reality of everyday Hindus in pak. They don't get any help from govt.

But mleccha porkies come and get good treatment in India.

mlecchas during pak floods: (avg 100 per month)

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag
Why are people pissed with this? what do you expect American envoy to Pakistan will call PoK as? He obviously can't call it PoK or disputed territory.
I am telling you these overzealous chomus will drag us into some trade war before we even become substantially powerful threat like China . Chamdi moti karna seekhna padega.

Cheepek

dfcool

Country flag
Old news.
hardly 4 months old, it happend in june 2022

Can you certify now women are safe in porkistan.

Read this article on how many are victims every month

"According to a report, a total of 157 women were kidnapped, 112 women were a victim of physical assault and 91 women were r*ped in the month of June."

NutCracker

Country flag
Can you summarize what is being said in video? I can't understand Hindi and definitely not bastardized language like Urdu mixed with Hindi.
Prophet used to have unprotected sax with multiple (11) partners . Nearly all of those developed Genital diseases like Yellow vaginal discharge so in Quran/Hadith prophet told that yellow discharge is the norm amongst women and white discharge in men. But in reality female discharge is white and Yellow is sign of transmitted Infection.

Blademaster

Ladies and gentlemen, Uncle Joe has brought back "Purana Amreeka"

On a serious note, I and many others on this forum predicted this long ago. Its kind of satisfying to know that our predictions are being validated with time and at the same time its also sad because of its impact on our country.
We just need to become stronger that we can easily shrug it off and be able to tell Americans fuck you and move on.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Ladies and gentlemen, Uncle Joe has brought back "Purana Amreeka"

On a serious note, I and many others on this forum predicted this long ago. Its kind of satisfying to know that our predictions are being validated with time and at the same time its also sad because of its impact on our country.
Not a surprise, Infact it is good for India’s Independent and strategic autonomy.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Killcount :

1 Donkey down
51 inbred muzzie killstreak
I feel sorry for the donkey.
Allah's most loved animal after a cat Is a donkey
Allah asked a donkey its name. And once a mad donkey did bray on the streets of mecca sherif .
He came in a mosque and bowed down to the name of Allah. He was Yazid bin shihab a who later became the wisest donkey to ever roam the earth

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles