Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Jimih

Country flag
Ah americans :yawn: always going the extra length to prove why they should never be trusted. It's like everytime they "try" to have good relations with India, they get this insane nerve twitch and an unquenching thirst to immediately ruin any "progress" they made :bplease:
What did MEA said in return?

Fevicol laga rakhi hai kya lips pe MEA walo ne?

HitmanBlood

Country flag
USA is doing what it should not do.
Ladies and gentlemen, Uncle Joe has brought back "Purana Amreeka"

On a serious note, I and many others on this forum predicted this long ago. Its kind of satisfying to know that our predictions are being validated with time and at the same time its also sad because of its impact on our country.

Vinash

Country flag

On a serious note, I and many others on this forum predicted this long ago. Its kind of satisfying to know that our predictions are being validated with time and at the same time its also sad because of its impact on our country.
American simps on twitter are on suicide watch.

I've been noticing some American simps on this forum as well saying that we shouldn't care too much about USA arming Pakistan etc as Russia arms China as well.

Difference is, Russia doesn't act like the global preacher of morality and values like American snakes.

AnantS

Country flag

yep, Amerika has resumed G2 plan. Trump seriously tried to derail plan and break the earlier Chimera. He was chucked. US back to neo colonialism. With Russia already cut to size. There are only two powers. Irritants like India shall be vigrously targetted.

karn

Country flag
Why are people pissed with this? what do you expect American envoy to Pakistan will call PoK as? He obviously can't call it PoK or disputed territory.
Because the term they normally use is "Pakistan Controlled Kashmir" not AJK.
Pakistan / India administered kashmir is what they use in diplomatic speech.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles