Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Ayushraj

Country flag
No love for people is fine but we should never forget the land that belonged to us. May be after 40-50 years we will reach a global position where we can annexe land areas with historical affinity to us Hindos, similar to what Russia is doing to Ukraine today.
If their was no partition happened then we have to create porkistan
Partition was the best thing happened to India
Unifying this region wil unify islamic forces

20 crore in porkistan, 20 croce in Bangladesh and 20 crore in india

After 1980s the amount of radicalization happened is of another level. Even nowadays porkis are buying Islamic bedsheets
They relate everything with Islam . Even history and geopolitics also

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
If their was no partition happened then we have to create porkistan
Partition was the best thing happened to India
Unifying this region wil unify islamic forces

20 crore in porkistan, 20 croce in Bangladesh and 20 crore in india

After 1980s the amount of radicalization happened is of another level. Even nowadays porkis are buying Islamic bedsheets
They relate everything with Islam . Even history and geopolitics also
Wondering if anyone in India makes toilet paper of Paki flag?
I would pay top dollars to wipe my precious bum with Paki flag.

There are a lot of symbols on Paki flag to offend millions of cutlets but since its a Paki flag, they cant really complain, can they?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Wondering if anyone in India makes toilet paper of Paki flag?
I would pay top dollars to wipe my precious bum with Paki flag.

There are a lot of symbols on Paki flag to offend millions of cutlets but since its a Paki flag, they cant really complain, can they?
They complained when isis flags were burnt saying it has some islamic writings in it 🤣

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Don't know why, but I have seen it in many times.
Either she is converted.

Or, this is a real thing: people see American characters in movies and start thinking wearing cross is a cool thing. Literally. And it's not even chhapris in India, Even Japanese people who have no relation to Christianity wear crosses as decoration, get wed in churches etc.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
When you run out of arguments, most civilised way of any average Pakistani to settle it LOL.
View attachment 168105

I'm wondering whether doing it gonna help boosting his alm receiving country's GDP. He's celebrating as if he has one a trophy by showcasing his education level.
This is nothing. Create an account, put a random chick's dp, keep a random muslim name and send a few friend requests to pakjabis and let the fun begin. Within a week your inbox will be brimming with marriage proposals, lol.

We used to do this back in my college days; internet was not as big as it is these days but it was fun, lol.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles