Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

Le Joe Biden didn't even thaught that porkistan is worthy of independence day wish and didn't wished Porkistan for independence day, while he did wished India personally, rubbing Salt on Porki wounds.... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Did Xi Jinping wish his slaves yesterday? Lol, they won't complain to China though.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
But we still have parts of the country that don't have better standard of living than pakistan. I'm looking at Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, maybe even UP.
I thought there is no state in with any major development indicator (except nominal GDP per capita may be) behind Pakistan? Poorest one is Bihar whose HDI and literacy etc. are ahead of Pak. Orissa, MP, Jharkhand, Assam and UP have excelled long ago.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I thought there is no state in with any major development indicator (except nominal GDP per capita may be) behind Pakistan? Poorest one is Bihar whose HDI and literacy etc. are ahead of Pak. Orissa, MP, Jharkhand, Assam and UP have excelled long ago.
Check their per capita incomes and health indicators. Most are around or below the paki average. Literacy rate wise yeah, no one can beat paki illiteracy.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Pisslamic republic of porkistan šŸ¤®
The good thing that I like about such videos coming out of Pakistan is that it shows the normal public (Average Abduls & Ayeshas) on street. It demolishes the fake notion that all Pakis are gora chitta & imported from Aryan Europe. Only some elites are really fair category. Most Paki lower class (Middle class does not exist) are average South Asians.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
The good thing that I like about such videos coming out of Pakistan is that it shows the normal public (Average Abduls & Ayeshas) on street. It demolishes the fake notion that all Pakis are gora chitta & imported from Aryan Europe. Only some elites are really fair category. Most Paki lower class (Middle class does not exist) are average South Asians.
Kindly do not use the term "South Asia"
The proper term is Indian subcontinent

FalconSlayers

ą¤§ą¤°ą„ą¤®ą„‹ ą¤°ą¤•ą„ą¤·ą¤¤ą¤æ ą¤°ą¤•ą„ą¤·ą¤æą¤¤ą¤ƒ
Country flag
Most pakis look like charcaol smoked dickheads who claim that they glow like LED bulbs, itā€™s the power of makeup that an average UP muhajir from India, Paki Sindhi and paki Punjabi for example look different from their Indian counterparts.

Uttar Pradeshi (just random examples)
Aarzoo Kazmi
1660578901488.jpeg

Disha Patani
1660578963250.png

These are just random examples

Sindhi
Sorath Sandhu (still dreaming of pakestan giving her minority rights for being a hindu)
1660579093731.png

Tamannah Bhatia (Indian Sindhi)
1660579163184.jpeg

Punjabi
Mahira Khan (Pakjabi)
1660579493803.png

Parineeti Chopra
1660579635338.jpeg

So people of same ethnicity become gora chitta in Bakistan, because every Baki uses the same sets of makeup (nothing wrong in it, everyone does and Indian women are no exception) to look like a typical paki and then bark, ā€œwe wuzz Turkshits vroo, we are phair skeened supeerior momeenazā€.

Most of the people in the subcontinent are either brown, light brown or dark brown, and we accept this, but something Al Bakistanis wonā€™t, afterall theyā€™re the only race on earth which mocks others on issues in which theyā€™re either the same or worse and it applies on everything, just scratch your brain a lil bit to realise that Iā€™m right.

Who can forget this gem of a video
Dark skinned Paki calling Bangladeshis as Dark skinned while a Paki anchor with 3kgs of makeup on her face to look phair skeened reminds him that heā€™s no different.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles