Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Concard

Country flag
Pakistan's LNG conundrum.

At the same time, Qatar is upset with the government. It’s been over 3 months that the new government is in power and yet the issues of investment (in these economic times) are not resolved. It had to be the Qataris who asked the government themselves again when it should have been the government welcoming their investment.

Qataris are thinking that Pakistan does not appreciate the investment and rather wants discounts or free money.
😂😂

Last edited:

The Juggernaut

Country flag
If Bharat wants to attain it's civilizational glory back, then we need entire Porkistan back,we need those mineral resources in Balochistan & direct acces to Iranian oil. But I don't want those Pigs back, there must be some solution for it, you know
We are working on that. Those things will be taken care..

lcafanboy

Country flag

Lavde Lag Gaye.... No electricity....😊😊😍😍

Meaning no economic activities, no taxes, high unemployment, shrinking GDP, more imports, less export and wider trade deficit and therefore dependency on vicious cycles of IMF loan program till Porkies and Porkistan is bankrupt to core .. 😊😊😊

shade

Country flag
Very smart move. All knowledge that is required by man in all there in one book, Qur'an. They don't need to publish any more books if all they need is Qur'an which is already present

Meaning no economic activities, no taxes, high unemployment, shrinking GDP, more imports, less export and wider trade deficit and therefore dependency on vicious cycles of IMF loan program till Porkies and Porkistan is bankrupt to core .. 😊😊😊
O KUFFAR
WHO NEEDS ELECTRICITY! I HAVE ALLAH LIGHTING MY LIFE!
WHO NEEDS BOOKS! I HAVE AL-QURAN TO TEACH ME!
WHO NEEDS FUEL, I HAVE THE RASOOL AT MY SIDE!

NAARA -E- TAKBEER!
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR

Now you may laugh at this, but somewhere there are Pakis who think exactly such things.
They fill the gap of material needs with religion, like how the sworn commies of decades past used to try to replace the need for religion with material.

It is what enables their elites to keep swindling them of their rights and national wealth.

Chillpillpandey

Country flag

Lol, even biradar Tellybunny raised coal price from $90 to $200 😹😹

Chillpillpandey

Country flag
What are their forex reserve now? Russian really hit them by LNG shortage. And who the heck keeps their electricity dependant on LNG in such a way.
Around $11 billion, of which $3b are Saudi deposits they can't spend. Rest is basically chini loan rolled over, which they have to pay back with kidneys, donkeys, women and land.

Concard

Country flag
Around $11 billion, of which $3b are Saudi deposits they can't spend. Rest is basically chini loan rolled over, which they have to pay back with kidneys, donkeys, women and land.
Careful there. You can't throw around approximate numbers. When one has peanut forex reserves, every million counts. Their real reserves are $8.2 billion. Recently Chinese gave them loan to prop up their reserves.

shade

Country flag
Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

shade

Country flag

Christian mechanic in Pakistan gets death for ‘blasphemy’. said ‘Jesus is supreme’
According to reports, in June 2017, Masih got into a dispute with a Muslim customer in Lahore after he repaired the latter’s bike. When Masih asked for payment, the customer did not pay the entire amount and asked for a waiver on grounds that he was a religious devotee. Masih refused the request, saying he believed in Christ. The issue of money led to a heated argument and a crowd gathered, accusing Masih of “disrespecting” the Prophet Muhammad. The mechanic had allegedly said that for Christians, Jesus was supreme. This was enough for his arrest.
Based, the man said nothing wrong to this harami muftkhor 'customer', it's sad he pays the ultimate price for it but still stood his ground.

@shade. @Immanuel
Kek, even people of the book not safe there
Jhumla invented since they started out by invading Christian majority territories, (((Jesus is a Prophet in Islam))) etc are also for that purpose only.

End for all kaffirs is same there, die or convert

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles