Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Butter Chicken

Country flag
No issue with porkis calling themselves oldest civilization, which literally means accepting their ancestors in Indus Valley were Hindus. Issue starts when they start calling themselves sons of Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Babur etc... So basically they can't figure out who their real father is...
Why would someone proudly call themselves son of rapists, murderers and looters who abused their ancestors? Doesn't make sense

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
If he can reply or quote his previous post regarding this then it would be better
@asaffronladoftherisingsun
Even before that partition. In that karachi the Hindu population was 46% while that cuckverts at 47% approx. In four of Sindhs five largest cities Hindus were an absolute majority.

Before 7th ad everything was Hindu majority at least till 1000 ad.

Jhaant ka ancient porkystan larp.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Hey folks can someone provide answer or quote previous posts regarding the pakis calling themselves oldest civilization although it was part of bharatvarsha and entire place was inhabitants of Hindus but we all know pashtuns were Hindus and now they are Muslim so they claim to have major contribution in ancient civilization
There are more Indus Valley Civilisation sites in India than in Pakistan (we have twice as many as them), and the oldest and the largest one in Rakhigarhi is in India, and tbh how gives a fuck now, tomorrow they’ll claim they belong to Han dynasty, there is cultural similarity between ching chongs and pakis and that pakistan and chinks are one qaum.

Kumaoni

There are more Indus Valley Civilisation sites in India than in Pakistan (we have twice as many as them), and the oldest and the largest one in Rakhigarhi is in India, and tbh how gives a fuck now, tomorrow they’ll claim they belong to Han dynasty, there is cultural similarity between ching chongs and pakis and that pakistan and chinks are one qaum.
At this point they’ll probably be part han considering the fact that they are selling their women to Chinese at rates unprecedented

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
At this point they’ll probably be part han considering the fact that they are selling their women to Chinese at rates unprecedented
Joined a discord group, some iranian group
There were turks also
One chutiya turki decided to troll me with this indus valley larp
I demolished him, he said india should be named as gangistan
I retorted that son of a nomad twat that india dosnet need their assigned names
And we call our land as bharat. , even indus is called Sindhu

That this whole land is ours , and Pakistanis are illegal occupiers of our land

Retard went quiet then

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
It is a gone case now.As far as I am individually concerned,the pakis are a lost cause and I want to create as much as distance between our state and people with theirs as there might be some shrewd ones who think they can wash of their dirt by merging with us and then lay claim to OUR civilization which are MY identity and achievements.

I want them to emphazise their other ess now and also they have a large no of social and development indicators that will be sticky and stay with them regardless of their attitudes towards us such as inbreeding prevelance,low literacy,low scientific temper,etc.

Is any person here or in the general public going to accept these low stat people.I have a general disdain for low class people if you have not noticed.I hope there are other people who share my disdain of the paki for exactly my reasons and not just due to terrorism.

Basically I am the kind of person who would support abortion for the kind of demographics present mostly in failed states like pakistan and selectively encourage breeding among high quality people.
I don't have disdain for any group of people.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is a gone case now.As far as I am individually concerned,the pakis are a lost cause and I want to create as much as distance between our state and people with theirs as there might be some shrewd ones who think they can wash of their dirt by merging with us and then lay claim to OUR civilization which are MY identity and achievements.

I want them to emphazise their other ess now and also they have a large no of social and development indicators that will be sticky and stay with them regardless of their attitudes towards us such as inbreeding prevelance,low literacy,low scientific temper,etc.

Is any person here or in the general public going to accept these low stat people.I have a general disdain for low class people if you have not noticed.I hope there are other people who share my disdain of the paki for exactly my reasons and not just due to terrorism.

Basically I am the kind of person who would support abortion for the kind of demographics present mostly in failed states like pakistan and selectively encourage breeding among high quality people.
That's what a utopian world would have. Since natural-selection doesn't work in today's world we need another mechanism. We're living in an artificial bubble of protection where these pigs are breeding and multiplying their population.

Kumaoni

Yes I know this commie clown very well. He says things to please the other party, no power or ability to do anything to achieve it. A cheap car salesman in a cheap tuxedo; best ignore such nonsense.
He’s not communist

Kumaoni

Lol....why? Because his party name was 'Liberal Democratic Party of the Soviet Union '?"
:bplease:
Boi u dumb. I don't want to waste time on this but just google a bit you'll know
No dude, he’s a Russian Facist.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles