Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Korean firm moves arbitration court against Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: In the wake of no required action by PTI government to resolve the issue of inclusion of escalated cost in true-up tariff, Korean investors have moved London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) against the government of Pakistan seeking $94 million (Rs19.6 billion) as compensation.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Korean firm moves arbitration court against Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: In the wake of no required action by PTI government to resolve the issue of inclusion of escalated cost in true-up tariff, Korean investors have moved London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) against the government of Pakistan seeking $94 million (Rs19.6 billion) as compensation.

I think India should move to arbitration court for pending payment of medicine and pharmaceuticals exports to Pakistan.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hey folks can someone provide answer or quote previous posts regarding the pakis calling themselves oldest civilization although it was part of bharatvarsha and entire place was inhabitants of Hindus but we all know pashtuns were Hindus and now they are Muslim so they claim to have major contribution in ancient civilization

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hey folks can someone provide answer or quote previous posts regarding the pakis calling themselves oldest civilization although it was part of bharatvarsha and entire place was inhabitants of Hindus but we all know pashtuns were Hindus and now they are Muslim so they claim to have major contribution in ancient civilization
You wish to get into that rabbit hole .
Good luck,
Ask saffronlad bhai

NeXoft007

Country flag
No issue with porkis calling themselves oldest civilization, which literally means accepting their ancestors in Indus Valley were Hindus. Issue starts when they start calling themselves sons of Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Babur etc... So basically they can't figure out who their real father is...

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
No issue with porkis calling themselves oldest civilization, which literally means accepting their ancestors in Indus Valley were Hindus. Issue starts when they start calling themselves sons of Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Babur etc... So basically they can't figure out who their real father is...
It is a gone case now.As far as I am individually concerned,the pakis are a lost cause and I want to create as much as distance between our state and people with theirs as there might be some shrewd ones who think they can wash of their dirt by merging with us and then lay claim to OUR civilization which are MY identity and achievements.

I want them to emphazise their other ess now and also they have a large no of social and development indicators that will be sticky and stay with them regardless of their attitudes towards us such as inbreeding prevelance,low literacy,low scientific temper,etc.

Is any person here or in the general public going to accept these low stat people.I have a general disdain for low class people if you have not noticed.I hope there are other people who share my disdain of the paki for exactly my reasons and not just due to terrorism.

Basically I am the kind of person who would support abortion for the kind of demographics present mostly in failed states like pakistan and selectively encourage breeding among high quality people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles