Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Porki forex situation is more screwed than it shows on paper. $3B forex is in the form of maturing swaps in 3 mo. Sri Lanka Central bank was pulling the same stunt in reporting swaps in their forex reserves - until it didn't work and the economy went to into meltdown
1653319329752.png

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Porki forex situation is more screwed than it shows on paper. $3B forex is in the form of maturing swaps in 3 mo. Sri Lanka Central bank was pulling the same stunt in reporting swaps in their forex reserves - until it didn't work and the economy went to into meltdown
View attachment 157216
Congratulations to our Neighbor. Hope they will start Jihad in coming weeks and remove the Kaffirs from the Pure land.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
View attachment 157216
Add this to the equation and boom, Avi Raina’s predictions will literally come true, damn.
What's the nuska I couldn't understand the language.
“I have an idea to eradicate debt, call interest as haraam and tell them we won’t pay interest and we’ll pay back our debt only when we’ll have the money not now. If they say that you’ll have to payback the debt at any cost then remind them of “ghauri”.

Crux of his idea in his Punjabi speech.

lcafanboy

Country flag
What's the nuska I couldn't understand the language.
It's in Punjabi.
That Mullah is saying " in Islam interest on money is haram and Islam doesn't acknowledge interest on money and so say to the world Fuck off with your interest cost as we won't pay and for principal amount we will pay when we have the money. If we don't then forget that too. If someone wants to fight or attack us then we are ready for that as our pa-ki army is number one and I give advice to Gafoora to make paki Army and porkistan great.... 😁😁😅😅

Tuco

Country flag
It's in Punjabi.
That Mullah is saying " in Islam interest on money is haram and Islam doesn't acknowledge interest on money and so say to the world Fuck off with your interest cost as we won't pay and for principal amount we will pay when we have the money. If we don't then forget that too. If someone wants to fight or attack us then we are ready for that as our pa-ki army is number one and I give advice to Gafoora to make paki Army and porkistan great.... 😁😁😅😅
Oh that's the best idea, they should must hundred percent definitely follow it.

Tuco

Country flag
Add this to the equation and boom, Avi Raina’s predictions will literally come true, damn.

“I have an idea to eradicate debt, call interest as haraam and tell them we won’t pay interest and we’ll pay back our debt only when we’ll have the money not now. If they say that you’ll have to payback the debt at any cost then remind them of “ghauri”.

Crux of his idea in his Punjabi speech.
Srilanka type situation in paxstan is so scary, every Gali ka kutta has darra ki AK.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles