Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Abdus Salem killed

Angel of War

Country flag
You brave raiders of Pee D eff deserve our salute for your tireless and selfless sacrifice to bring idiotic musings and to brighten your fellow compatriots.

A suggestion if you will,
Please forge a letter from IAF Colonel Vishwanathan Anand where he is unhappy that all Rafales and Sukhois are given to North Indian bases along with S400. Also that Colonel Vishwanathan Anand and all his fellow South Indian Airforce Union will be resigning enmass as they are only given Tejas which vibrate on shooting and missiles fired normally break off parts of aircraft when it flies away.

Will anyone fall for such a clear fake?
looking at their extremely high level of intellectuality they will certainly believe it .

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Meteor missile has 200?
Is there a specific source?
Operational range :-
Maximum Range : 200 km (110 nmi)
No Escape Zone : 60 km (32 nmi)

SOURCE : Wikipedia. Well not just Wikipedia, there are several sources on the internet which say that Meteor has a range of 200kms.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
To be honest, I have reservations about the ramjet as the next generation missile power, and the American AIM260 also abandoned the ramjet
I am still Confused about this whole AIM-260 SAGA. Do you know what kind of propulsion it will be using? RAMJET?

Angel of War

Country flag
To be honest, I have reservations about the ramjet as the next generation missile power, and the American AIM260 also abandoned the ramjet
ramjets have greater specific impulse, but lower acceleration. Dual-pulse rockets provide greater acceleration, but lower efficiency. So for longer ranges it is preferred to use Ramjet . By the way. i certianly know china is gaining expertise on Ramjet tech by working on their PL 21 missile . It is a very impressive weapon on paper

space marine

Country flag
I am still Confused about this whole AIM-260 SAGA. Do you know what kind of propulsion it will be using? RAMJET?
In my opinion Aim260 will have multiple solid fueled pulses and burn of next pulse is access controlled it can b 0 or more seconds depending on various environment ot tactical factors.
Theoratically this kind of large enough AAM can
get better range than a Ramjet in real world scenarios.
Ramjet will have difficulty in very low altitudes or very high altitudes... solid motor wont b impacted that much.
Also solid fueled AAMs can work in space and take out sats if launched from appropriate launchers

aarav

เคœเคฏ เคชเคฐเคถเฅเคฐเคพเคฎโ€เฅค
Country flag
Bakis are staring down the barrel,a month's reserve, old abbu Saudi refused new bheekh ,chinki abbu too busy with lockdown now amrikan abbu has his najayaz pilla by the balls but jernails are in dilemma, some real austerity measures would need to be implemented if they want amrikan imdad ,no fuel subsidy ,higher taxes & tariffs ,with a bull commodity markets & India banning wheat exports the food security is also looking dim for aam abduls & that's why bakjabi army is in talks with ragtag TTP militia who they claimed to have destroyed in 2017 & they were apparently R&AW creation but now they are legitimate stakeholders as bakis hear the swan song playing and TTP playing with their heads some football

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I'm offended
And the South is tired of paying for the northie expenses
And therefore I demand my own independent country where we can flourish with our money
USSI or Dravida Nadu is my Aim
View attachment 156124

Insha Shiva hum azaad honge

Hum kya chaahte, Azaadi
Northie vaad Sai, Azaadi
Manuvaad Sai, Azaadi
Jaativaad Sai, Azaadi
Brahminvaad Sai, Azaadi

Namah shivaya Namah shivaya
I'm a top ring leader of the Dravida Nadu movement, and all the funds donated to me will be used for the righteous and Glorious country of the Dravida, DM me for payment details it is vry important that my dravida brothers pay handsomely to my cause so that we don't have to live under Northie Brahkike hegemony anymore
Namah shivaya Namah shivaya
Donation Minimum amount is 100 Rs

Dravida Nadu Zindabad
Tra=3 +Vida=Ocean

Travid>Dravida

Language Tamil was initiated by MAHARSHI Agastya with the inspiration of Shiva & Kartikeya (Murugan) and the yazidi Melek Taus by Shaykh Adi Ibn Musafir.

Panini 700 bce (liberal dating there is evidence this date is much older) , inspired viz the Shiva prescribed rules for prexisting Vedic Sanskrit ;)

1652793950135.png

Agastya's Disciple was Rishi Tolakappiar. In his 'Tolkappiyam', oldest surviving Tamil Literature praises Kartikeya

1652793990422.png

Concard

Country flag
I am not very knowledgeable about economics but if there is anyone who is an expert on this than please answer my question.

If the value of Indian Rupees becomes less for 1 dollar than is it a good thing? For example is 1 USD = 50 Indian Rupees better than 1 USD = 70 rupees? An answer will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
It is not so much about the exchange rate. You can have rupee at $1 =1000INR. At the end of the day how much of currency is in circulation and how much people earn also matters. Japanese Yen is at $1 = 130Yen. Chinese are at $1 = 6.5RMB. South Koreans are at $1 = 1250 won. Turkish currency Lira is at $1 = 16 Liras. And yet Turkish economy is in the dump.

As long as our currency is stable and doesn't fluctuate too much then everything is alright. For example, if our currency is hovering between 74-75INR then it is good. What @Dark Sorrow said also matters. However stability of the currency is more important in my opinion rather than what exchange rate it is at. Let's take another example.

Euro is a stable currency and is the most used after dollar for international trade. Germany which is in the Euro zone is an export power house running trade surpluses every year. For Germany Euro is a weak currency which helps in achieving economies of scale and driving the prices down. For Greeks however Euro is a strong currency which makes their exports very uncompetitive. One of the reasons Germany introduced Euro is exactly for this reason. Their former currency Deutsche mark was appreciating every year making their exports expensive and uncompetitive. By bringing a common currency within EU they have benefitted massively where they cannot only trade within a common block that is the EU but also in a common currency.

Dr_Deep

Country flag

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Tra=3 +Vida=Ocean

Travid>Dravida

Language Tamil was initiated by MAHARSHI Agastya with the inspiration of Shiva & Kartikeya (Murugan) and the yazidi Melek Taus by Shaykh Adi Ibn Musafir.

Panini 700 bce (liberal dating there is evidence this date is much older) , inspired viz the Shiva prescribed rules for prexisting Vedic Sanskrit ;)

View attachment 156230

Agastya's Disciple was Rishi Tolakappiar. In his 'Tolkappiyam', oldest surviving Tamil Literature praises Kartikeya

View attachment 156231
Ejjectly, Dravida is not a race, it just means the part of land where it meets 3 seas

Tamil is a true gem of a language, to have survived for so long undiluted

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
View attachment 156235
No wonder why Abduls are fixated over sax sax and sax
So circumcision causes mental problems, and if thatโ€™s not enough they also marry their own cousins as well, a proven cause of genetic disorders. Jeez.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles