Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Why would you even write “Allahu Akbar” and “MashaAllah” on the car? Would’nt the car meeting an accident or an IED attack mean blasphemy?
View attachment 156079
Don't you know even a dog , cat , car is shaheed in napakistan , they write it because they have converted it into islam , its now a Muslim Toyota so now it can go to jannah and mate with other 72 virgin non turbo hiluxes

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Why would you even write “Allahu Akbar” and “MashaAllah” on the car? Would’nt the car meeting an accident or an IED attack mean blasphemy?
View attachment 156079
Definition of Blasphemy, : In a religious sense, refers to great disrespect shown to God or to something holy, or to something said or done that shows this kind of disrespect; heresy refers a belief or opinion that does not agree with the official belief or opinion of a particular religion.

Ok bro so tell me one thing, if for example, I have a toy car and there are Islamic religious symbols on it or there are quotes written in urdu like "Alhamdulillah"/Mashallah" ,and I Destroy the toy car, will Muslims Consider it as Blasphemy?
:crazy:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Its projection..
They say India is doing demographic change in kashmir, cause they do it.
The accuse us of terrorism, cause they do it.
They accuse us of moving industries from the south, cause they do it.
They are already getting "explosive reaction" from SRA and BLA.
i keep repeating that 99% of the shit that napakis say is projection especially the kaala daalkhor punjabi

Super Flanker

Banned
A pakistani pervert named Nafees Khokar, a Pakistani national had secretly recorded several videos of Turkish Women! No wonder Pakis living in Turkey are getting their asses whooped by Turks. SPOILERS:-

20220517_122141.jpg

Cheepek

A pakistani pervert named Nafees Khokar, a Pakistani national had secretly recorded several videos of Turkish Women! No wonder Pakis living in Turkey are getting their asses whooped by Turks. SPOILERS:-

Fair skin, chiselled, blue eyed bois of Poliostan :crying::pound:

karn

Country flag
Right now when I checked on Google how much 1 US dollar equals to Pakistani Rupees and I get : "1 United States Dollar =193.65 Pakistani Rupee"

here is "SCREENSHOT":-
View attachment 156172
Its picking it from XE .. Since it is the top of the result.
Other than azeem fauj and co no one will get it at this rate.

Cheepek

I was going through Twitter and many Turks were saying things like "Now we won't be able to go to the beach because Pakis will be there as well"

Seems that Woman in Pakistan are not as beautiful as Turkish Woman. Or is that the case?

:scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::shock::scared2::scared2::facepalm:
No, it's because Poliostanis are conditioned to see women as sex objects and not as humans. In Turkey, women are free to wear what they want- the Poliostani mind thinks it as a loose or promiscuous behaviour.

Super Flanker

Banned
No, it's because Poliostanis are conditioned to see women as sex objects and not as humans. In Turkey, women are free to wear what they want- the Poliostani mind thinks it as a loose or promiscuous behaviour.
Oh I have an interesting incident which I would like to share here. There was this Turkish Actress and her name was Halima Sultan and she had posted a bikini pic of her on instagram. Later after she did that, there were lots of Pakis who trolled her and spread hate filled Comments about her wearing a bikini. Later the Actress told them Officially on instagram "Pakistanis, mind your own fucking business!"

SOURCES :-

Pakis Should realise that Turkey is not like Pakistan, Turkey might be islamic majority country but it is secular.

:basanti: :basanti: :basanti: :basanti: :scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles