Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Concard

Country flag
My man has polio in his brain:troll:

View attachment 133063
I hope some neurosurgeon takes interest in these morons and cut open their brains to see how much damage human brain can sustain with inbreeding. Sweden has a GDP of $600 billion with 11 million people. And their exports are around $200 billion. When your economy is big never mind it is formal or informal it will at least to some extent shows up in export numbers. What goods and services these morons are producing that they think their GDP is deflated? They barely scrape the barrel with textile exports. Most of their exports are very low value added products. And they think their GDP is $500 billion. If anything their GDP is inflated. It highly likely it is around $230 billion not $300 billion as being claimed.

nixin

Saudi Arabia: Security had to be called in when a Pakistani Pilot (PIA) refused to fly a plane full of passengers enroute Islamabad, saying his shift hour had ended and he would not work overtime.

These coomers can't pay or hire pilots.

JHARHEADD

Country flag
Insensitive hai bro, hata isko. The poor newborn are at no fault
I saw a documentary on this family made by some British channel a few years ago. It was pretty obvious to me that this couple including the entire Pakistani community that these people are a part of in the UK did not beleive that the fate of their children is due to inbreeding. It was also shown that almost all the patients with diseases due to inbreeding in British hospitals are of Pakistan decent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles