Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

indiatester

Country flag
PDF was somewhat okay 10 years ago. Now it is a den of Mullahs who think they can conquer the world along with pork eating Chinese. From what I saw there was no productive discussion. It is difficult to get mentally stimulated from PDF. They have turned into Potential suicide bombers forum.
No man. It was thrash then too.
Only that there were a few of us who thought that pakis were different to what we got to know by media.
Most of us learnt quickly that they are actually worse.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
No man. It was thrash then too.
Only that there were a few of us who thought that pakis were different to what we got to know by media.
Most of us learnt quickly that they are actually worse.
Eggjectly sir , I was a kid back in 2009 when I started frequenting these defense forums , initially you don't get it but then you realise the reality of the pakis , they are actually way worse.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I happened to hear these and my head is still spinning. The sheer level of brainwashing is astounding.

1. Now you know why they always riot after Friday prayers all over India.
  2. Now you know why they feel happy when Pakistan wins cricket matches.
  3. Now you know why they were celebrating Gen. Rawat's death.
  4. Now you see what they are taught from the very moment they can understand words.
  5. Now you are realizing that the drawing of borders does not change their mentality, whether it is Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, or Mauritania.
  6. Now you know why they hate Hindutva/Indian nationalism and Israeli/Jewish nationalism - because they retaliate back.
Islam is not a spiritual practice - it is a war doctrine founded in a desert tribal community that had to aggregate resources in a scarcely blessed land. It is not compatible with our part of the world and should be banned for the sanity of all human beings.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Bhaiyon, lateefa sunoge?

After all that happened in Porkistan over the last week or so, their human rights minister says - "Hamari hukumat ne insaani hukooq ko agenday ke sabse upar rakha hai".:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Things I came to know about courtesy of DFI,
1. Pakis have a stock exchange at Karachi.
2. Pakis have a Ministry of human rights.
3. Pakis sell pork meat at Gwadar
Such a great place to learn about riyasat-e-pudina 😍😍

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles