Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This is the reason why I love Urdu, because it reminds me of the idiotic musings of all Paki Abduls claiming that Hindi is derived from Urdu and Urdu is original. I regret being able to read Nastaliq. Lmao.

1638862135108.png
Only in Urdu you write a single word as two words because Nastaliq is sooooooo special that you can’t even write a single word in one go but have to break it into 2.

This is also the reason why Pakis write Likhenge as Likhain Gay or Karenge as Karain Gay or in this case Lenge as Lain Gay when writing Urdu in English.

बट व्रो हिंदी का जन्म तो उर्दू से हुआ है, अवश्य ही कर्नल राजेश का कोई षड्यंत्र है।

1638862223512.png

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The theory goes that mongrels are produced out of inter racial marriages and Pappu is one such defective product. He is a half white man.

Inter racial and inter blood both is bad, IMO the best is inter community but from far away roots.
The children of parents who are more distantly related tend to be taller and smarter than their peers, according to one of the largest studies to date into genetic diversity.

The study suggests that height and intelligence may be increasing as a growing number of people are marrying people from more distant parts of the world.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Whether you guys like it or not but caste system in India has also damaged the genetics of Indian population (though not as much inbreeding) because it prevented genetically different people from marrying each other resulting in homozygosity
Hindu or Sikh community Would be genetically much better than what it is today had the caste system not been there

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
This is graveyard of a famous pir in Pakistan visited by every devout muslim

View attachment 123561

He has a chapter in pakistani school book introduced by Imran Khan on how he saved Islam .

This was his funeral procession in undivided india in 1929View attachment 123562

Guess who is he ?

He is ilm uddin the guy who killed Rajpal for his book on a charge of blashphemy . 😂 He was praised and protected by founders of Pakistan . Iqbal chanted a poem on this guy .
View attachment 123563

Now they need RAW and CIA to make Pakistan radical ... 😑

That image of funeral is from 1929?

doreamon

Country flag
That image of funeral is from 1929?
Took it from here

It cld be funeral of recent blasphemy hero .

There is another low quality pic of the incident in internet which look authentic and iqbal is present in front . 600000 people were present .

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Waanar

Country flag
High iq intelexual diksukson on cousin marriage part 2.

Exhibit 3:
View attachment 123612

Exhibit 4:

View attachment 123613

Exhibit 5:

Female paki identifies the actual problem here.

View attachment 123615

Exhibit 6:

View attachment 123618

Exhibit 7:

View attachment 123619
Alcoholics telling each other the benefits of gobbling cheap desi rum before downing a bucket like a peg.

Why are you downvoting the sensible comments and upvoting the retarded ones?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i have noticed one thing that pakistanis believe that eating beef , having more than one wife and marrying cousins is an achievement they cowardly surrendered half their country to hindus but on pakistan defence forum they tallk how hindu is weak because he doesnt eat beef doesnt marry cousins thats why hindu is black hindu doesnt practice polygamy so hindu is impotent and so on
i have seen them talking like this thats why i firmly believe their IQ is below average

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
An inferior Bengali musalman whom pakis claim to shot down 5 jets within seconds, just like they claim paf shot Israeli jets in 1973 and Soviet jet in 1980s

You need to understand the paki inferiority complex, since they were humiliated in war, they mention things of little significance and make it big like pt 5353, captured Ind jeep etc

http://iadnews.in/2015/09/breaking-the-myth-of-mm-alam/#.V8_Y4vl95D8
That's what porkis are good at , Propoganda and nothing else. Since they have lost Every single war against India and can't bear the accept or Defeat and Humiliation, that's why to they have to make all such fake kills to compensate their Defeat. Pakis till this day say they won kargil but according to their Country,those were not their soldiers in the first place. Wow something that could be believed. That's why I feel sorry at times for their Delusional Awam to say The least.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
i have noticed one thing that pakistanis believe that eating beef , having more than one wife and marrying cousins is an achievement they cowardly surrendered half their country to hindus but on pakistan defence forum they tallk how hindu is weak because he doesnt eat beef doesnt marry cousins thats why hindu is black hindu doesnt practice polygamy so hindu is impotent and so on
i have seen them talking like this thats why i firmly believe their IQ is below average
To be honest. That country is a failed nation and nothing else. They will always bring Hindus in any debate and Abuse their Religion. That's what they are good at. The way they Abuse indian Hindus itself and say things like Cow urine,gobar bhakt and so and so.
Makes me shudder to think about the condition of Pakistani Hindus in that country which is a hell for Minorities. Anyways when Pakistanis don't have facts in an Argument they will abuse because you know they have lost. Jahil Awam humara beta Pakistan.
They lack something in their Everyday life and. That's Logic. No porki has logic on his side that's why they are Jahil Retards with no IQ at all. I believe that IQ is non-existent in a country like Pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles