Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
As soon as I start to think that these goat f*ckers are being very good these days. These inbreds do something absoultely crazy. Look at this...:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I mean sirf plane ka picture bana dete kisi ko koi bhi dikkat nahi thi. Lekin nahi, in logo to India ka tang khichna hai (I mean it's a must otherwise inka pet ka khana to hazam nahi hoga):creepy:

Ofcourse these type of replies will come flying..:hehe:

View attachment 114113View attachment 114114

Puri duniya jaye tel lene lekin inn logo ka dimaag ek he jagay par rehta hai..:truestory:

Sometimes it is India, sometimes it's brotherhood and some other times it's just hoor..:hehe: :pound::crying:

View attachment 114117

@rock127 @Hariharan_kalarikkal @Jimih @ajay7322 @asaffronladoftherisingsun @Aniruddha Mulay @Nationalist Manasvi Papa @fire starter @THESIS THORON @Marliii @Waanar @Cheran @Knowitall @Cheepek @shade
Goat f*** are never going to be good unless they get broken into few pieces. Even then Pakjabis would still plan to destabalize India. As long as they are followers of some JUNGLE BOOK they would never be good!

Pakistani mass rapid transport system....😂🤣😜
That's a Limousine and not Honda City 6! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
No, these are not PDF Pakistanis. PDFians find a positive angle out of anything.
Unki maar ke bhi chale jaoge, toh nachenge ki, "hamne tumhe thaka diya!!"

Pandora paper leaks about people from various countries who have hidden their wealth in tax heavens like Switzerland.
Where did I say that they are PDF pakistanis? I said that PDF Pakistanis were celebrating Taliban victory which is turning out to be counter productive.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Pakis who didn't get a mention from Rooskies
1634012156903.png

But sir saaarrrrrrrrr JAY EFF SATTARA LADAKU JAHAAJ IS PINDIGENOUSLY DEVELOPED AND MANUFACTURED IN PAKISTAN SSAAAAAAAAAAARRR
WHY YOU RUSSIANS DO THIS SAAAARRRRR
WE MADE THE JF SSAAAAAAAAAAARRR
DINT FORGET WE DEFEATED YOU IN AFGAYN JIHAAAAD SAAAAAARRRRRRRRR
SAY CHINA+pakShITan RIGHT NOW OR WILL COME DIRECTLY TO KREMLIN FOR BEGGING SAAAAARRRRR

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
તાલિબાન ખાન ઇસ આ ઈંબ્રેડ જુસ્ટ લૂક અટ હિસ ફેસ.
Ya'll Nibbiars burkhe mein rehane do burkha math Hattao. Burkha hatu gaya to. To phir ho jayage Niazi ki.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Where did I say that they are PDF pakistanis? I said that PDF Pakistanis were celebrating Taliban victory which is turning out to be counter productive.
Common Pakistanis on streets have a bit of reality check while PDF Pakistanis (either nonresident or rich or disguised) stay away from it by choice. Their world was always different.
And the difference between realities of Pakistani population and fantasies of PDFians was always there. I know some Pakistanis there. So no, what commoners or media say won't impact PDF youthias.

PDFians are idiots and simply proud of being idiots!!

JBH22

niazi is not stupid.
notice how he is checking the interviewer's reaction when he says "we have one of the best intelligence agancies in the world". niazi is checking to see if the interviewer is buying it or not.
Are bhai is charsi ko itna importance mat do, he is not Vladimir putin. He is taliban khan will resort to taqqiya to advance his own agenda.
One funny thing I observed with "Liberal Muslims' like him, during his young days he would fornicate, drink and do all haram thing. Fast forward to buddapa he reverts to his radicalism default setting.
He did not change all this poision was within since his birth he just enjoyed at the beginning

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Are bhai is charsi ko itna importance mat do, he is not Vladimir putin.
Disagree with this notion.
Chaps don’t keep an eye on what’s happening in the neighbourhood , and when some incident happens they go into a meltdown because they are caught by surprise.

not everything may be of relevance, but have to keep an eye.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles