Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rango

Country flag
I wanted to put this in the India Economy thread. But then I realized that all the Paki lurkers would be here.

Congrats to Pakis for skipping 5G entirely and awaiting 6G in 2030. Only inbred diabetic Ertugruls can think so intelligently.

Cheran

Country flag
I wanted to put this in the India Economy thread. But then I realized that all the Paki lurkers would be here.

Congrats to Pakis for skipping 5G entirely and awaiting 6G in 2030. Only inbred diabetic Ertugruls can think so intelligently.

1714016311270.png

Haha...supporters of india government...who killed other peoples in other people's countries now spread very fake news...no wonder your people's are hate all across world.

In Pakistan..nobody .. report their true Internet speed..becuz..if this known to other people's like afghani refugess who have no monies..they will ask for internet sharing...so we do not disclose our internet speed...its akshually undocuDemented..

but you carry on...where more people poor than entire Pakistan..We have Bahria as well..

Blue Water Strength

Their sole existence is for to ungli Bahart. You see its very disturbing and worrying when Porkis don't follow us around or don't compare anything.:tsk: Take this for an example.:fyeah:

@Jimih @Marliii @FalconSlayers @NoobWannaLearn @notaname @Vikram314 @wray22 @NutCracker @The Juggernaut @Blademaster @Corvus Splendens @indus

Butter Chicken

Country flag
ALERT: Islamabad Police has established a Special Protection Unit for the security of Chinese nationals. 50 more policemen have been deployed in this Special Protection Unit. A total of 140 personnel will work in this unit: Police

A Frontier Corps (FC) personnel was shot dead by known assailants outside his home in Jani Khel, Bannu District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. He was on leave at the time of incident.

Cheran

Country flag
After getting thrashed by their own army, and realising that India's economic growth boom is gonna dwarf them by 50 times, These pigs are having a "heart change". AL taqqiya of ped0cult.

pakistani-wushu-fighter-shahzaib-rindh-waves-indian-flag-after-beating-rana-singh ,
says its for peace and we are not enemies.

link-
1714034201578.png

saar pliss to shaikh hand of india....they gib some monies..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles