‘Failed miserably!’ China ‘ran rings around’ US military in simulated ‘Taiwan war drill’

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Taiwan question is more of an economic question than the military capability one. The US military, if only decides to actively participate in repelling any attack against the Taiwan, will make the expedition almost impossible for the Chinese. But it will have huge economic costs for the Americans and almost everyone, hence the possible hesitation.
China, for all its propaganda videos and widespread digital wumaos, knows very well that it cannot militarily counter the US and its allies. Its energy and trade routes can be choked within a matter of weeks (both the Malacca strait one, and the one thru Pakistan). Its just that the economic leverage is way too high and the appetire for war is too less.

The US has a more realistic assessment if China's potential. They fought the Chinese in the Korean war.

Covfefe

Country flag
The US has a more realistic assessment if China's potential. They fought the Chinese in the Korean war.
Korean war happened in the 1950s, much has changed since for both the Chinese and the Americans.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Korean war happened in the 1950s, much has changed since for both the Chinese and the Americans.
There are lessons there. In 1950 China was so impoverished and yet it bloodied the Americans. Now China is already an economic power and has a more modern military relative to the US versus 1950's China against 1950's USA.

So it's good to know that the Americans are doing their homework well against China.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
There are lessons there. In 1950 China was so impoverished and yet it bloodied the Americans. Now China is already an economic power and has a more modern military relative to the US versus 1950's China against 1950's USA.

So it's good to know that the Americans are doing their homework well against China.
No military on the planet can take on the Americans in a one on one right now. Especially the Chinese. The Chinese can’t even take in India head in, which is why they’re roping in Pakistan.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I love China. In any war, I will be rooting for China. India should either ally with China or keep distance. World needs China right now and it must teach these white supremacists a lesson they won't forget for millenia and keep them away from native world. I am fearful of a looming human tragedy but also excited at the same time.
हिंदी 🇮🇳 चीनी 🇨🇳 भाई 🤗 भाई :hug:
What will you gain by allying with China?

Spindrift

I love China. In any war, I will be rooting for China. India should either ally with China or keep distance. World needs China right now and it must teach these white supremacists a lesson they won't forget for millenia and keep them away from native world. I am fearful of a looming human tragedy but also excited at the same time.
हिंदी 🇮🇳 चीनी 🇨🇳 भाई 🤗 भाई :hug:
The villagers of the village this particular villager belongs to are look for their idiot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles