Face to face, listen boss's shouting for 1 hour

RedDragon

Face to face, listen the boss shouting for 1 hour. Do you have any bad career experience worse than me? Please tell me, so that let me feel a little better. :lol:

Last edited:

JBH22

Face to face, listen the boss shouting for 1 hour. Do you have any bad career experience worse than me? Please tell me, so that let me feel a little better. :lol:
I had similar experience and swallowed my ego but on my last day I gave him a good dose before I left his expression was worth watching.

The leverage that he has over you remains until you report to him anyway a boss who denigrates his subordinates is not worth having this post.

RedDragon

I have never shout to my subordinate. No matter how angry I am, I still have a basic mannar.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Is there a video or are you sharing a real life experience?

Last edited:

RedDragon

This time he shout to me, is not because I have failed to achieve anything. We have do the business as he designed business model for one year, and it just doesn't work, I studied it carefully and found it will be very diffuclt to benefit if we continued. I drafted a report for several days to point out how to optimize it, it just make him furious. He is the COO and I'm a middle manager.

satish007

This time he shout to me, is not because I have failed to achieve anything. We have do the business as he designed business model for one year, and it just doesn't work, I studied it carefully and found it will be very diffuclt to benefit if we continued. I drafted a report for several days to point out how to optimize it, it just make him furious. He is the COO and I'm a middle manager.
seems you and I are same company. you don't have to sad, he will be fired. and any leader will be angry if his member point out his mistake, never did that again unless you can replace him by doing that. no leader like smarter guy.

satish007

BTW, if other managers also dislike him and they agree to work together and remove him , plan carefully and then report everything to CEO(don't choose anything, only report the most stupid things he did), you get chance to remove him, but you stil may not have chance to replace him, they will send another guy may be more tough and stupid than him.

RedDragon

seems you and I are same company. you don't have to sad, he will be fired. and any leader will be angry if his member point out his mistake, never did that again unless you can replace him by doing that. no leader like smarter guy.
I know, I know. And I'm not sad. I just feel uncomfort. In fact I have guess what he will react before I send the report, but I want to save this buiness.

RedDragon

BTW, if other managers also dislike him and they agree to work together and remove him , plan carefully and then report everything to CEO(don't choose anything, only report the most stupid things he did), you get chance to remove him, but you stil may not have chance to replace him, they will send another guy may be more tough and stupid than him.
I can't replace him, I'm more a technical guy than a business man. My company's problem is a sales origin COO have almost controled everything.

satish007

What did you do to get yelled at for ONE hour?
our culture is very sad and try to do something (meditation and improve or fight back) and indian culture is nothing,
so why all around the world like giving back office and call center to india.
redragon, we should learn from indian, nothing is important than your life and family. don't take job too seriously.

RedDragon

our culture is very sad and try to do something (meditation and improve or fight back) and indian culture is nothing,
so why all around the world like giving back office and call center to india.
redragon, we should learn from indian, nothing is important than your life and family. don't take job too seriously.
Perhaps, from my whole career life, I have never done any failed project. This time this record is dangerous, but I still will try my best. I should consider my working fellow and after all I'm professional.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
There is a saying ''afsar ke agari aur ghorey ke phechare kabhi nahi chalna chahiyea'' never cross your boss from his front and a horse from his behind, both can kick you very bad. I had differences with my boss, I simply left his hospital with good standing without telling him that he was wrong many a times. I was aware he is more powerful and cunning than me so, there was no point for me to confront with him. But every boss is different one must pick a fight calculating all the aftermaths/risks.

satish007

take care. redragon, my Indian boss never lose temper and smart but he still making a lot of error, but lucky , both he and I are tech guy and tech. has little chance to impact any business.

RedDragon

There is a saying ''afsar ke agari aur ghorey ke phechare kabhi nahi chalna chahiyea'' never cross your boss from his front and a horse from his behind, both can kick you very bad. I had differences with my boss, I simply left his hospital with good standing without telling him that he was wrong many a times. I was aware he is more powerful and cunning than me so, there was no point for me to confront with him. But every boss is different one must pick a fight calculating all the aftermaths/risks.
You are right. In fact I have already finished the lessons learn. This is one of them. :laugh:

RedDragon

take care. redragon, my Indian boss never lose temper and smart but he still making a lot of error, but lucky , both he and I are tech guy and tech. has little chance to impact any business.
Yes you are right. Because it is very common for technical guys to point error/bugs to each other and I spent most of my time technical guys. I have forget this time I'm not facing a technical guy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles