F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The military industrial complex is wasting money
Its hilarious
They already had f-22
Which can be MLU and and developed further like asking DAS and New Gen HMD into it
And increasing numbers
Of F-22.

F-35 program itself looks its Giant SCAM to me
1.7 trillion $
They went for a new design, a single engine but a huge one so it costed tonnes on developing a new engine and that too the world’s largest to be fitted in a fighter, they then made 3 different versions, Airforce, the Naval with bigger wings, the Marine with a VTOL configuration in which the engines literally become perpendicular to the fuselage. Then the new gen sensors, then the problems in it, testing of it, huge R&D Etc. While this time I have high hope for AMCA.

WARREN SS

Country flag
I doubt now that USAF would trust LM,I'm sure Northrop grumman would be laughing at USAF for trusting LM for f22 and f35 and not YF-23.
Though f22 was good.
But now i think Northrop would win 6th gen NGAD program
You can always has scaled down version of F-22
They did with Abrahams and Drones and other Quipments

The amount of money they wasted in This projected can be used for 6 th gen Drone

When you have plethora amount Taxpayers funding available to you at will
No one thinks about about Cost cutting 🤔

And MLU of F-22

SARTHAK

Country flag
You can always has scaled down version of F-22
They did with Abrahams and Drones and other Quipments

The amount of money they wasted in This projected can be used for 6 th gen Drone

When you have plethora amount Taxpayers funding available to you at will
No one thinks about about Cost cutting 🤔

And MLU of F-22
usa defence are like spoilt brat doesn't know how to manage pocket money, spending unnecessarily on over ambitious items

SARTHAK

Country flag
They went for a new design, a single engine but a huge one so it costed tonnes on developing a new engine and that too the world’s largest to be fitted in a fighter, they then made 3 different versions, Airforce, the Naval with bigger wings, the Marine with a VTOL configuration in which the engines literally become perpendicular to the fuselage. Then the new gen sensors, then the problems in it, testing of it, huge R&D Etc. While this time I have high hope for AMCA.
you will not hve to wait till amca mark my words when tejas mk2 comes you will be satisfied
as most of sensors of amca will find their way to tejas mk2 except conformal antenna
some of them
dcmaws (upgraded) to be fitted on tejas mk2 ,it is basically a less advanced version of f35 eots das
rwr ng- tender issued to drdo (it will have ,issile cueing capability at wvr range without turning on the radar ,when used with dcmaws ,it will be lethal,also rwr will be interferometric based
sensor fusion
net centric warfare
GaN jammers
rcs lower than mk1a (<0.4)
low band jammers
poweful g414epe engines(i hope)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
you will not hve to wait till amca mark my words when tejas mk2 comes you will be satisfied
as most of sensors of amca will find their way to tejas mk2 except conformal antenna
some of them
dcmaws (upgraded) to be fitted on tejas mk2 ,it is basically a less advanced version of f35 eots das
rwr ng- tender issued to drdo (it will have ,issile cueing capability at wvr range without turning on the radar ,when used with dcmaws ,it will be lethal,also rwr will be interferometric based
sensor fusion
net centric warfare
GaN jammers
rcs lower than mk1a (<0.4)
low band jammers
poweful g414epe engines(i hope)
Is it really the specs of Tejas MK2?

SARTHAK

Country flag
Is it really the specs of Tejas MK2?
except for g414 epe all r confirmed
Gan jammers r obvious as drdo is already workingon them infact it is rumoured that advanced jammer protection jammer under trials has GaN t/r modules even if not trure drdo is working on them is confirmed

source for rest of info watch this

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
except for g414 epe all r confirmed
Gan jammers r obvious as drdo is already workingon them infact it is rumoured that advanced jammer protection jammer under trials has GaN t/r modules even if not trure drdo is working on them is confirmed

source for rest of info watch this
If that is true Then it will be better than Rafale, isn’t it?

SARTHAK

Country flag
Then it will be better than Rafale, isn’t it?
yeah i think it will equate rafale f4 only considerable difference wud be twin engine of rafale so more power hence rafale can supercruise (go above mach 1 with dry power without increase ir signature) i dont know if mk2 wud be capable of that, that is why i wanted g414 epe for more thrust so we can reach around mach 1 on dry thrust like gripen e does and also f35 btw ,why "If that is true" the interview given in the link of of the project director of mk2 ,at the end of the interview he confirms the specs about low band jammers and dc maws,radar modules(1000 tr modules) and also the rcs

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
US admits F-35 failed to replace F-16 as planned, needs new fighter jet

The United States Air Force announced the need for a new multi-use fighter jet to replace its aging F-16 fleet, while stressing that it would not feature the same high-price tag and technological prowess of the F-35.

The announcement, made by Air Force Chief of Staff General Charles Brown came as a surprise to defence analysts, given that the F-35 was pegged as the modern fifth generation aircraft that would replace the F-16.

Instead, Air Force Chief Brown suggested they would develop a “fifth-generation-minus” fighter jet.

incredible..... pityfull.

Gerlat

Country flag
F 35 developed to replace f16, f15e, A10 for USAF, Harriers for USMC and a naval version for usn.
USAF consider b52 for some A10 role, and now a new 4.5 gen for replacing some f16.
Usn giving more importance to F18SH and NextGen. Only USMC happy with f35b.
Maintenance is the biggest issue with these fifth generations, plus training, security, support were totall night mare.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
NOTHING TO ADD, ALL IS SAID : The F-111 Was The ‘F-35 Of Its Day,’ But Its Failure Was A Boon To U.S. Air Power

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
JSF et F-16 : Kafka in Pentagon

It's in french, but the tittle is more than enough.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Reporter Debrief: Is The Air Force Turning Its Back On the F-35s?

Now some in the Air Force say it's time for the military to cut its losses and move on, possibly to a new aircraft.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@BON PLAN Why isn’t France into 5th generation aircrafts? I thought yo guys are already working on one...

Global Defence

Articles