F-16 Viper

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why do you think , india bought Rafael then ?
What does China have, a complete air defense network
KJ27A HQ9 HQ22, HQ16, HQ17A, 35mm automatic command anti-aircraft guns, composed of a tight air defense network, and an interception system composed of J8, J10, J11, and J16, this determines that Tibet is definitely not accessible by ordinary aircraft.
There is an armored assault force on the ground in Tibet that has been specialized in plateaus, and two armies will enter Tibet to support them at any time.
Looks very strong, right, so what are the weaknesses of China?
Logistics, Tibet has only one railway for supply, and it takes a long time to build emergency roads on the plateau, and it is easy to be cut off.
Therefore, India only needs a fighter that has good air combat capability and strong ground strike capability. It is best to have stealth capability. Then there is only F35, but India will not be able to get it in the short term, so it can only choose Rafale.
You go to see India’s improvements to gusts are all to improve the ultra-low altitude penetration and ground strike capabilities in mountainous areas.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Do you know how the war between China and India will proceed in the future?
Do you know what the weaknesses and strengths of the Chinese military are?
Do you know what are the strengths and weaknesses of the Indian Air Force?
Do you know what the tactical theory of the Indian Air Force is?
Just interchange the words india and china in your above questions, then answer me .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
What does China have, a complete air defense network
KJ27A HQ9 HQ22, HQ16, HQ17A, 35mm automatic command anti-aircraft guns, composed of a tight air defense network, and an interception system composed of J8, J10, J11, and J16, this determines that Tibet is definitely not accessible by ordinary aircraft.
There is an armored assault force on the ground in Tibet that has been specialized in plateaus, and two armies will enter Tibet to support them at any time.
Looks very strong, right, so what are the weaknesses of China?
Logistics, Tibet has only one railway for supply, and it takes a long time to build emergency roads on the plateau, and it is easy to be cut off.
Therefore, India only needs a fighter that has good air combat capability and strong ground strike capability. It is best to have stealth capability. Then there is only F35, but India will not be able to get it in the short term, so it can only choose Rafale.
You go to see India’s improvements to gusts are all to improve the ultra-low altitude penetration and ground strike capabilities in mountainous areas.
Replace names of your sam with
Barak 8 , akash , qrsam, mrsam , akash ng and finally upgraded l 70 35 mm bofors etc.
For your aircrafts , replace them with jaguars , lca tejas , mig 29 , su 30 mki, mirage 2000 and Rafael.
For your logistics replace them with all the roads and tunnels and bridges india is building , 48 bridges inaugurated last year , 100 more in construction .
Now what else you want.
We cant build railway , due to us being on the Mountains.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Replace names of your sam with
Barak 8 , akash , qrsam, mrsam , akash ng and finally upgraded l 70 35 mm bofors etc.
For your aircrafts , replace them with jaguars , lca tejas , mig 29 , su 30 mki, mirage 2000 and Rafael.
For your logistics replace them with all the roads and tunnels and bridges india is building , 48 bridges inaugurated last year , 100 more in construction .
Now what else you want.
We cant build railway , due to us being on the Mountains.
Chinese military enthusiasts proposed a form of war between China and India last year. Would you like to hear it?

Wisemarko

Country flag
Stop lying like a cheap salesman just to respond and make some stupid point.

Those acquisition were made because USA asked India to buy weapon from them by threatening the trade etc . Else we wouldn't have.. and you know that well.

American defense industry did worked fine without India.... 😂😂😂😂

To maintain lead in tech is getting expensive and we have a big market here...

why are these companies roaming here? 🙂😑😀

F-16 /F-18 were offered by LM which asked to be part of MMRCA.

Do you even understand the process of RFI. It is issued in general and suppliers respond to it or sometimes vendor known to have those products and offered interest to sell are informed with a copy to be part of it.

US gov approval is a separate process. But then you had tonrespond with something go on..make more of those unwise arguments.
😂😂😂

Wisemarko

Country flag
RFI was sent to LM(as in case for every other defence manufacturers), and if LM was not interested to sell to India, they wouldn't ask US govt for permission.

Your initial statement was India asked US govt for permission for f16, which isn't the case.

I never said “permission”. I said “request”. Learn to read accurately.

TakAman

Country flag
Stop lying like a cheap salesman just to respond and make some stupid point.

Those acquisition were made because USA asked India to buy weapon from them by threatening the trade etc . Else we wouldn't have.. and you know that well.

American defense industry did worked fine without India.... 😂😂😂😂

To maintain lead in tech is getting expensive and we have a big market here...

why are these companies roaming here? 🙂😑😀

F-16 /F-18 were offered by LM which asked to be part of MMRCA.

Do you even understand the process of RFI. It is issued in general and suppliers respond to it or sometimes vendor known to have those products and offered interest to sell are informed with a copy to be part of it.

US gov approval is a separate process. But then you had tonrespond with something go on..make more of those unwise arguments.
Tit for tat.

US government asking RFI from India for Tejas.

Tang

Country flag
I never said “permission”. I said “request”. Learn to read accurately.
Looks like who don't want to learn or just wasting our time.
RFI - Request for Information was sent to LM,
LM then requested US govt for permission to sell F16 to India.

Nowhere India requested to US govt.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Looks like who don't want to learn or just wasting our time.
RFI - Request for Information was sent to LM,
LM then requested US govt for permission to sell F16 to India.

Nowhere India requested to US govt.
😂😂

ladder

Country flag
Somebody with a moniker with 'wisexxx' doesn't seem to be wise at all.

Please use Google translator oh dear Wiseman
Aankh ka andha par naam nayansukh

Dear @Wisemarko RFI can be sent out by agencies other than G.o.I also.
GRSE shipyard sent out a RFI for Shallow water ASW even before they filed response to IN's tender.

It is RFP stage where clearances and permissions are usually checked.

RFI is sent out to anybody and nearly everybody who the issuer feels can satisfy the conditions laid out, soliciting their response.
There is no legal obligation on the receiver to respond and respond with all the details asked.

There is another term called 'EoI' try to find what it is...

Last edited:

Wisemarko

Country flag
Somebody with a moniker with 'wisexxx' doesn't seem to be wise at all.

Please use Google translator oh dear Wiseman
Aankh ka andha par naam nayansukh

Dear @Wisemarko RFI can be sent out by agencies other than G.o.I also.
GRSE shipyard sent out a RFI for Shallow water ASW even before they filed response to IN's tender.

It is RFP stage where clearances and permissions are usually checked.

RFI is sent out to anybody and nearly everybody who the issuer feels can satisfy the conditions laid out, soliciting their response.
There is no legal obligation on the receiver to respond and respond with all the details asked.

There is another term called 'EoI' try to find what it is...
Another one showing up to contest my assertion that “RFI” actually includes the word “Request”. When any entity sends RFI - that means it is “requesting” information.

All of this would have been pretty clear if you could actually read the parleys. So, instead of teaching me your language, learn to read English properly and save yourself from further embarrassment. The discussion was never about obligation, or source (government versus private) or anything else.

For US based defense firms, response to RFI does require clearance from the DOD. Even a sales presentation for sensitive products requires prior clearance.

Tang

Country flag
Another one showing up to contest my assertion that “RFI” actually includes the word “Request”. When any entity sends RFI - that means it is “requesting” information.
All of this would have been pretty clear if you could actually read the parleys.

Instead of teaching me your language, learn to read English properly and save yourself from further embarrassment

The discussion was never about obligation, or source (government versus private) or anything else.

For US based defense firms, response to RFI does require clearance from the DOD. Even a sales presentation for sensitive products requires prior clearance.
That was the point, any sale require clearance which LM asked for to sell F16 to India.

India has not raised any request to US govt for F16 sale as your stated in one of your posts'.

Wisemarko

Country flag
That was the point, any sale require clearance which LM asked for to sell F16 to India.

India has not raised any request to US govt for F16 sale as your stated in one of your posts'.

You claim as if LM went out of blue to US DCA to get clearance for F-16 sales to India. Nope.
Such sale offers require Request For Information first which was sent to LM by Indian Government. All RFI are requests.

I am typing the same thing for third time.

ladder

Country flag

All of this would have been pretty clear if you could actually read the parleys. So, instead of teaching me your language, learn to read English properly and save yourself from further embarrassment. The discussion was never about obligation, or source (government versus private) or anything else.

RFI is also meant to provide advance
intimation for the vendors to obtain requisite government clearances.
Where did I quote from? That is a task for you.

1. Vendors will obtain clearances.
2. Is the vendor only to respond after getting clearances? No. That is checked at RFP stage.
3. If US law states opposite, vendors will obtain clearances to respond to RFI and G.o.I has no role here.
4. Inter Governmental Aggreement if any is only after AoN stage.

Get these things into your thick skull.

So, the joke is on you....

And not everybody is rowdy like you. That's why it is named 'request for information'

And RFI to vendor doesn't necessarily becomes 'request to Govt. of USA' as indicated in your post which started the debate.

Duh...it is 'request' because it is name so...bloody clueless moron.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Now somebody will interpret that because you made a 'prayer' in court and addressed the judge as 'my Lord' you start 'worshipping' him/her and adorn him/her as your GOD.

It was a 'prayer' duh...it is named so...can't you read?? 😜

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles