Ezsasa's Musings

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Jul 17, 2016

Some of my thoughts on the fundamental question...

The concept of India is the fundamental problem to Pakistan. Democratic secular india is the fundamental problem to Pakistan. Given that the origin of Pakistan is based on philosophy that Muslims require a separate state to achieve complete freedom. India just by it's continuous existence, questions this very notion that muslims need a separate country to be free. It must have been puzzling to pakistan as a nation for many decades following independence, How can such a large number of muslims in india(almost equal to population of pakistan) co-exist with other religions?

At some point in the future and credible number of pakistani populance will definitely ask this question. All the narrative within and to the outside world from pakistan has been designed to postpone this question from arising. They even went to the extent of altering their history books to avoid this question, that shows pakistan's ruling class's resolve. The common narratives that come out of Pakistan like "Muslims being killed in india " "Godhra Massacre" "Kashmir Massacre" "Oppression of muslims" and many others have one thing in common "Muslims are not happy in india". Sure there are incidents in india, but which country does not have some problem or other? Americans have Racism to fight with, Pakistanis have ethnicity and sectarianism to fight with, Indians have casteism and communalism to fight with. every country has it's own "ism" to fight with, it is human nature. Pseudo-secularists within india are also not helping the cause.

As long as the state of affairs in Pakistan continue to be the same , more narrative will continue to be built to avoid the question "How can such a large number of muslims in india(almost equal to population of pakistan) co-exist with other religions?" Earlier it was their politicians who did not want this question to be answered and now it's their military, both have much to loose if Pakistanis ask this fundamental question. The fact that people of pakistan did not have the chance for their democracy to flourish because of the military coups makes it even harder to ask the question.

So will the India-Pakistan issue will ever be solved? i don't think so, simply because going by the current trend i am yet to see sufficient number of pakistanis who argue with logic.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
May 25, 2017

Just a thought.....

How about having a look at two major things that has happened in the past two weeks..

1) dawn report on CPEC
2) reports that US is cutting funds to pakiland..

Usually in the past between US And china, they used to fall back on atleast one of their masters.

This would be the first time since CPEC talk started, they got hit from both sides at the same time.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Jun 11, 2016

I was just watching the movie "Charlie Wilton's war".

Had a thought that China is the new Russia. South China Sea is new Afghanistan. Philippines , Vietnam and some other countries are new mujahideen. I can't say india is the new Pakistan yet , but likely we are getting there.

Someone please tell me I am wrong!!!!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just a thought...
anyone notice how useless the libtard influencers and lutyens gang was to the nation since aug 5th? it seems their political ideology was more important to them than helping the nation with the counter narrative with foreign press.

Art. 370 abrogation was a planned exercise, imagine if there was a real unexpected crisis. safe to assume they will also be useless incase of a real danger to the country too.

what a useless bunch, these a-holes are!!! so far i was giving benefit of doubt to these libtards, assuming that they might have political difference but they will stand with the nation when needed. apparently not.

edit: exception being rahul pandita, then again we have to wait and watch if his ideology is more important to him or correcting the narrative of kashmiri pandits at world stage. there are many to serve his ideology, but there very few KPs who can go out and tell their story to the world and it has been long overdue.

Adding further to my earlier post...

One common theme among these libtard influencers is that they at one point or other promote the utopian idea of “global citizen”.

Examples:
1) their concern for Brazilian rain forests, similar MO adopted against aarey colony protest recently
2) LGBT..xyz rights, and similar MO theme adopted here in India
3) their derision towards Hinduism, MO similar to how Catholic Church was derided in the west
4) islamophobia theme, same MO as in the west..

Etc etc..

These are global themes, which is a continuation of the concept of “global citizen”.

But is abundantly clear that these themes are being designed and initiated in places like new York and London, and are flowing in only one direction. Very little of the ideas are flowing from rest of the globe back to New York and London. So it a one way street, where desi libtard influencers are being used as salesman without any stake in the narrative. We already know that there are sales incentives for these libtard influencers in the form of NGO funds, foreign citizen ship, book deals etc etc..

I say it’s time to make these libtard influencers realise that these guys are just “useful idiots” and nothing else.

Probably they could benefit more in the long run, if they use their brains to sell the India story back to the globe. Else they would forever be begging for scraps from their white masters..

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Jun 11, 2016

I was just watching the movie "Charlie Wilton's war".

Had a thought that China is the new Russia. South China Sea is new Afghanistan. Philippines , Vietnam and some other countries are new mujahideen. I can't say india is the new Pakistan yet , but likely we are getting there.

Someone please tell me I am wrong!!!!

Ya'll Nibbiars and you are wrong no one can do as the Paki's do. :troll:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
May 28, 2017

Just a thought...

lack of information in the outside world regarding paki army is not the same as "better at managing their affairs".

even the ICJ lawyer seems to have been appointed by paki army, but couldn't withstand real world scrutiny.

Basically what i am saying is that it is the nature of a "security state".
this story has been repeated across many countries in last 50 years. Idi amin in uganda, gaddafi in libya, saddam in iraq etc.

Paki army is the most successful of the lot, because an institution is in control rather than a person.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Nov 27, 2019

The reason leftists are winning across the world is because the nationalists are busy disagreeing other nationalists, including the ones who don’t have any enmity between them.

While the two cats keep fighting over the cake, monkey will come and steal the cake..

Both in India’s and Sri Lanka’s case, monkey did steal the cake for some time. But the cats did manage to wrest the cake back from the monkey.

Now the question is whether the cats want to repeat the mistakes of the past?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Jul 11, 2017

Just a thought......

When ever there is a statement from ISPR regarding civilian casualties on paki side, within a couple of days there has been a attack on this side by tangos. Sometimes small attacks like throwing grenades at police check posts.

Paki statement could be a signal in itself or justification for an upcoming attack.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Feb 22, 2021

I am of the opinion that it’s not political or administrative establishment that is the driver for enhanced security establishment, but rather people themselves. Number of People asking for guarantee from state that their way of life and livelihood should not be disrupted at any cost, has not reached critical mass.

Take farmer’s protest(which has an element of economic terrorism) and their highway blocking for example, all through these two three months common people never articulated sufficiently that their way of life is getting disrupted not even in Supreme Court. in Supreme Court lawyers were from state and protesters, no one representing people of Delhi or country.

the concept that national security comprises not just military security and internal security, but also economic security, biological warfare security, energy security. This idea gained traction among common public only recently and many more are yet to realise this concept.

So my submission is that more people are yet to realise that national security has a direct correlation with their prosperity, and once it happens they would ideally demand their political parties and babus to make it a number one priority.

hence my time frame of 10 years, provided more ideologues create awareness among the masses on importance of national security

note: I do release that this is a bottom up approach and a tougher route to take, rather than top down approach. but I think this is a more sustainable way.

suggestion: dedicate a chapter on national security in 9th or 10th standard school syllabus , to make this process faster.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Dec 17, 2016

Just a thought....

I thought the news report of school bus being targeted was odd and out of place. There is no way our media would have missed such a news event.

I am saying there is a possibility that school bus news was created to justify today's ambush.

If the school bus event is fake, we might see such news being reported every two weeks or so consistently over a period of time.

Whether this pattern will hold, we will have to wait and see.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Jun 30, 2017

Just a thought....

The same week Chinese ramped up tempo on east,tangos within the valley are laying low. Don't think there were any encounters after the failed BAT action.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Oct 26, 2019

Just a thought:

Since it is safe to assume that the points in the letter was drafted by some one in CAIR (Council on American Islamic relationships). Might as well reply in the language they understand.

Basically saying the more drama baazi you do, more love letters wrapped in 155mm arty at a higher rate will be sent across to hit paki posts and camps.

Most Indian Americans may believe they are Americans first, all Pakistani Americans are Pakistani first and Americans later.

Rinse and repeat, they will get the message.

========

Diplo talk
+

“We deeply appreciate the concern shown by the congressional members towards the Indian citizens residing in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. In line with our shared American goals of eradicating terrorism for region and the world, we have and will continue to DEGRADE AND DESTROY terrorism and it’s state sponsored support structures emanating from across Pakistan Occupied part of Jammu and Kashmir in order to protect fundamental RIGHT TO LIFE of Indian citizens”

and make sure extra arty is cc’d along with the response(arty component is important).

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Jun 1, 2020

Just a thought:

maybe it’s time to start incorporating controlled aggression body language into the training of troops posted along LAC.

There are certain well established body language posturing that gives out a non-verbal communication to PLA, which screams “don’t Eff with me” to the opponent.

many police forces, employ these techniques.

For example : it can’t be the case that an ITBP inspector or sub-inspector is negotiating with PLA chap, and guys standing behind give out a nervous vibe. If you look at the videos, PLA chap not only has the field of view of the inspector but also the chaps standing behind the inspector.

many things are recognised by the brain as part of non-verbal communication:

1) facial expressions
2) standing position
3) Hand movements
4) wasteful movement without a purpose

etc etc..

May be it is time incorporate, these things into drills for ITBP & IA stationed in that area. because these confrontations with PLA are only going to increase in the coming years.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
April 12 2021.

Y'll Nibbiars Just a thought...

We usually lament that india's strategic doctrine is defensive in nature.

isn't it the case that even pakistan's strategic doctrine is defensive in nature too. other than India they never actually went to war with anyone else as a state. few oddities exist like Zia massacring Palestinians on behalf of Jordan and Raheel Sharif hired by Saudi's for massacring yemenis .

Can it be said that pakistan also has a defensive doctrine, contrary to what pakis think about themselves in their heads?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Mar 6, 2020

Just a thought:

We have been having these conversations that Indian defence forces give step motherly treatment to domestic defence Industry for many years now.

And most of the expert commentary of this subject usually restricted to reiteration of problem statement rather than solutions.

So here’s my submission towards a solution.
==========

A provision needs to be made in the business rules of MoD And defence forces that a minimum number of domestic defence equipment needs to be procured by one or two battalions of each arm of the forces. They are mandated by business rules to test the equipment in real conditions and give feed back to the OEM. OEM makes improvements and gives the equipment back to the regiment.

A contract is framed with OEM is signed specifically designed to cater to incorporation of feedback into the product. A separate budget is allotted to these type of procurement.

Constant refinement of the only way forward, iterative improvement is the name of the game because we don’t have battlefields to test our equipment.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
May 10, 2019

Just a thought....

In all the discussions on aftermath of Balakot strikes, Pakistan has not lodged a formal complaint of any sorts against India in any of the global multilateral organisations or forums.

Would a country bombed militarily by its neighbour keep quiet if it was innocent? NO!!!
Isn’t this a proof of tacit acceptance of terrorist camp being present in balakot.

I think this angle should also form part of our narrative..

Imagine Pakistan sends its fighters unprovoked into India and bombs something, our first response would be a diplomatic offensive in all multilateral forums with emphasis on sanctions against Pakistan while a military retaliation will happen simultaneously.

Pakistan did not do that, why?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Jul 10, 2018

Just a thought.....

We know that tangos enter India in groups of 5-6 people typically....

In the encounters tangos kills are usually 3-4.

The question is where are the remaining 1-2 tangos who didn’t get killed...

My guess these 1-2 unaccounted tangos do not carry rifles and assimilate themselves in local population. May be to act as relay between paki army and local militants...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles