Export Success - PAF wins first JF-17 order

amoy

My sources told me that RAW has paid up Lankan AF, so that few planes can be taken, then it will be brought to India.
If RAW's budget is big enough they can take J-7, Y-12, NA-60 etc. etc. China sold to SLAF as well. Money talks !

China, Sri Lanka Hold Military Drill Codenamed 'Silk Road Cooperation 2015' to Enhance Anti-Terror Skills
The second phase of the drill between China and Sri Lanka is expected to be held in June this year.
@salute Check the difference btwn China and India>>>>

China is steadily growing into an exporter and even helping Pakistan to build up its own military industry, while India is facilitating others' economic recovery. :biggrin2:

salute

China is steadily growing into an exporter and even helping Pakistan to build up its own military industry, while India is facilitating others' economic recovery. :biggrin2:
china do not imports weapons more than india is not new news,
india is glad that paki military industry is based on cheap chinese tech, :laugh:

paki like anything even its jf planes without ioc,foc and anything you throw at them for free. :laugh:

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
If RAW's budget is big enough they can take J-7, Y-12, NA-60 etc. etc. China sold to SLAF as well. Money talks !

China, Sri Lanka Hold Military Drill Codenamed 'Silk Road Cooperation 2015' to Enhance Anti-Terror Skills

@salute Check the difference btwn China and India>>>>

what silk road is to do with jf17 sell?
btw so you are ahead on economic terms.....
you have su30mkk whe have superior su30mki....
we have better aircraft carrier...
and we have democracy so a lead on defence and political front

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
No LCA Is dead , pls accept this and move on , call saab to make grippen at HAL , they are ready for TOT as well

Hmmm.... so we SHOULD give up on a plane which is 90% homemade for a plane that is crashing left and right just because it is foren maal. Well I see that if India give something to EU, you r gonna benefit that being your home and all. However be a little more suave like all those journos eggspurts do, throwing in a big word here another there to become more credible to morons of media whi lap that up. But I doubt you will find a taker here. Here some argues against LCA, but u r the 1st one I ve seen fighting 4 gripen. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
So Sri Lanka Air Force are going to buy JF 17. China may get a lions share from profits and rest will be given to Pakistan. But what if those profits taken by Pakistan are sent to ISI and LeT?

salute

LCA is dead project :p and DRDO is just wasting money by developing AESA radar and integrated life support systems
what made u expert in just 2 posts,

lca may not gonna carry on but mk.2.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The first buyer - Sri Lanka, of a whole squadron of JF-17 thunder

That is so fake. Myanmar delegation went behind the tent, not Sri Lanka. They weren't even there.

pmaitra

what made u expert in just 2 posts,

lca may not gonna carry on but mk.2.
He has only two posts indicates he is a new member. This is no way to determine whether a person is experienced or novice. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles