Exciting Times for Chinese Aircraft Engines!

SexyChineseLady

manure is what you write,
View attachment 133509
Leonardo Alberto Castro Gutierrez
Advance Test Engineer Honeywell Aerospace

Honeywell AerospaceHoneywell Aerospace
Universidad Autónoma de Baja CaliforniaUniversidad Autónoma de Baja California

Recently supported in the creation of the Wind Tunnel, biggest one in Mexico, same that will be used for the tests of RAT (RAM Air Turbine) mainly in the area of Instrumentation an analysis. At the same time, I am giving support as Project Leader, Starter Motor, in the areas of Instrumentation, Facility Control Systems and Software Development, as well as for the integration tests system for aircraft such A350 (Airbus), 777x (Boeing).

For Leonardo you are a racist who has not given nothing to humanity, he is developing systems for jets like
View attachment 133511

he careless about your stupid nationalistic rants as long as people can fly on A-350 helping the whole humanity

Complete garbage to distract from your lies.

You cannot post the mass produced Mexican fighter engine and fighter so you want to detail the thread with your bull manure ;)

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Complete garbage to distract from your lies.

You cannot post the mass produced Mexican fighter engine and fighter so you want to detail the thread with your bull manure ;)
garbage is what you write, because you hide all the technology is shared, Chinese WP-13 is Tumansky R-13, your crap J-16 is SU-30MKK, Su-33 is your J-15, J-10 is Lavi modified with Russian help; your Y-20 has Antonov tech, in reality you are an Idiot, all technology is product of all Humanity and Mexicans working on GEnx have as much knowledge as any engineer, technology is a social product, your DSI intake was an american invention and J-20 and J-31 use american stolen tech, WS-10 also uses Russian Al-31 stolen tech but Chinese want to lie to claim they developed everything, i care less about your stupid rants we are developing and building in mexico jet engines, yes we cooperate yes some tech is foreign, or Mexicans work for foreign firms what is important is some people are living their dreams and helping humanity.

SexyChineseLady

garbage is what you write, because you hide all the technology is shared, Chinese WP-13 is Tumansky R-13, your crap J-16 is SU-30MKK, Su-33 is your J-15, J-10 is Lavi modified with Russian help; your Y-20 has Antonov tech, in reality you are an Idiot, all technology is product of all Humanity and Mexicans working on GEnx have as much knowledge as any engineer, technology is a social product, your DSI intake was an american invention and J-20 and J-31 use american stolen tech, WS-10 also uses Russian Al-31 stolen tech but Chinese want to lie to claim they developed everything, i care less about your stupid rants we are developing and building in mexico jet engines, yes we cooperate yes some tech is foreign, or Mexicans work for foreign firms what is important is some people are living their dreams and helping humanity.
Why bring up all this manure? Where is the Mexican fighter engine? Where is it mass produced? There isn't one? I thought you said fighter engines are easy and the tech is widespread?

Why are you here? In a Chinese thread about Chinese military engines?

Are you jealous? Are you racist? Do you want to derail this thread because you are jealous and racist? ;)

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Why bring up all this manure? Where is the Mexican fighter engine? Where is it mass produced? There isn't one? I thought you said fighter engines are easy and the tech is widespread?

Why are you here? In a Chinese thread about Chinese military engines?

Are you jealous? Are you racist? Do you want to derail this thread because you are jealous and racist?
Hypocrite you came here boast to the Indians, and you know what If I have to Chose between the country ruled by a fatso fascist joke of communist to India with a democracy I prefer India by the way I like Curry and LCA is pretty much beautiful you Chinese hypocrite you live in the west and you feel discriminated in the west

SexyChineseLady

Hypocrite you came here boast to the Indians, and you know what If I have to Chose between the country ruled by a fatso fascist joke of communist to India with a democracy I prefer India by the way I like Curry and LCA is pretty much beautiful you Chinese hypocrite you live in the west and you feel discriminated in the west
Why would a Mexican bother with Chinese military aircraft exclusively?

You can have friendly discussion over the LCA or your imaginary Mexican fighter engine but why the J-20 and Chinese threads?

Why this obsession? Shouldn't you be obsessed with Mexican aircraft and engines just like I am with Chinese ones? That is natural no? I am here because there is a Chinese section. If there were no Chinese section I would not be here :)

You are also here because there is a Chinese section! That is what is strange!

Are you motivated by hate only? Enjoy your own country's achievement! You don't need to derail another's thread with your manure just to feel better ;)

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Why would a Mexican bother with Chinese military aircraft exclusively?

You can have friendly discussion over the LCA or your imaginary Mexican fighter engine but why the J-20 and Chinese threads?

Why this obsession? Shouldn't you be obsessed with Mexican aircraft and engines just like I am with Chinese ones? That us natural no? I am here because there is a Chinese section. If there were no Chinese section I would not be here :)

You are also here because there is a Chinese section! That is what is strange!

Are you motivated by hate only? Enjoy your own country's achievement! You don't need to drag another's down just to feel better ;)
what an innocent, what a hypocrite China with toys with a friendly panda of Xi, every one should had a Xi we should praise J-20 as a great progress of communist peasants, hypocrite, the fatso is one of the biggest dangers to world peace, J-20 should be loved by all children hypocrite J-20 is an instrument of oppression, I should feel happy Taiwan or Japan are threaten or the Indians should feel happy J-20 can attack their cities hypocrite

SexyChineseLady

what an innocent, what a hypocrite China with toys with a friendly panda of Xi, every one should had a Xi we should praise J-20 as a great progress of communist peasants, hypocrite, the fatso is one of the biggest dangers to world peace, J-20 should be loved by all children hypocrite J-20 is an instrument of oppression, I should feel happy Taiwan or Japan are threaten or the Indians should feel happy J-20 can attack their cities hypocrite
China had not fought a war in 40 years and in those 40 years China had brought its people up from poverty to where it buys more cars and watch more movies and buys more $2000 handbags than anyone in the world.

Military expenditure is MUCH lower than the West which is why it can afford the most massive HSR project in history.

Still that 1.5% is enough for a huge buildup of J-20s, J-35s and Type 003s and Type 055s will keep war from happening for the next 40 :)

Taiwan and the Daiyutai Islands that colonialists took from China by force of arms.

But Japan is part pf the RCEP and China is the LARGEST trade partner of Taiwan so relations in East Asia is still pretty friendly despite racist white worshippers trying imagine and whip up great problems ;)

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
China had not fought a war in 40 years and in those 40 years China had brought its people up from poverty to where it buys cars and watch more movies and buys more $2000 handbags than anyone in the world.

The huge buildup of J-20s, J-35s and Tupe 003s and Type 055s will keep war from happening for the next 40.

Taiwan and the Daiyutai Islands that colonialists took from China by force of arms.

But Japan is part pf the RCEP and China is the LARGEST trade partner of Taiwan so relations in East Asia is still pretty friendly despite racist white worshippers trying imagine and whip up great problems ;)
poor fool, hiding in the West in fact your English is not from Chinese living in China, you are a resented Chinese living in the west who forgets how human rights are violated in China and the reality of poverty in China, claiming we well live under the oppression of Chinese boot, how great is your fascist Chinese government because China is no communist is a bunch of fascist elite exploiting hundred of million with dreams of world domination, but I got news for you, we do not like your ugly political system, nor your stupid weapons like J-20 we love our freedom

SexyChineseLady

poor fool, hiding in the West in fact your English is not from Chinese living in China, you are a resented Chinese living in the west who forgets how human rights are violated in China and the reality of poverty in China, claiming we well live under the oppression of Chinese boot, how great is your fascist Chinese government because China is no communist is a bunch of fascist elite exploiting hundred of million with dreams of world domination, but I got news for you, we do not like your ugly political system, nor your stupid weapons like J-20 we love our freedom
Then why are you in this thread or the J-20 thread? Go post something nice about Mexicans.

But nope, you're just a weirdo who is jealous and angry that Chinese are getting wealthy and creating things like the J-20 so you come to this thread and the J-20 thread to derail them.

Come on, be a man. Go post a thread about the next great Mexican fighter engine instead of spending your time in Chinese threads. I promise neither I nor any Chinese would bother you in your Mexican thread!

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Then why are you in this thread or the J-20 thread? Go post something nice about Mexicans.

But nope, you're just a weirdo who is jealous and angry that Chinese are getting wealthy and creating things like the J-20 so you come to this thread and the J-20 thread to derail them.

Come on, be a man. Go post a thread about the next great Mexican fighter engine instead of spending your time in Chinese threads. I promise neither I nor any Chinese would bother you in your Mexican thread!
yes yes hail to peaceful China all we should have a j-20 as toy peaceful achievement of the CCP to all humanity, hypocrite

SexyChineseLady

yes yes hail to peaceful China all we should have a j-20 as toy peaceful achievement of the CCP to all humanity, hypocrite
Go post a thread about Mexican aircraft instead of spending all your time in this or the J-20 thread, you obsessed weirdo.

Spend time on stuff you like instead of obsessing over people you hate, you jealous and disgusting racist creep.

Chinese will not follow you if you post your own Mexican thread ;)

KurtisBrian

Country flag
your freedom is stolen. it will be taken away.

Old guys claiming to be Templars said to me, "We've had enough of you. We don't need you anymore. blah blah blah (some other stuff) You will be alone in a world of robots."

robots don't have free will let alone any freedom.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Go post a thread about Mexican aircraft instead of spending all your time in this or the J-20 thread, you obsessed weirdo.

Spend time on stuff you like instead of obsessing over people you hate, you jealous and disgusting racist creep.

Chinese will not follow you if you post your own Mexican thread ;)
by your English you live in the west, look who is talking a resented Chinese.
You are a hypocrite, your statement is this

Kaveri is a Failure, China is successful, you Indians are a failure your lie comes even to Claim Germany, Italy or Spain are not nations building a successful jet engine in EJ-200 or do not hold IP on the international jet engine program EJ-200 which is a collaboration

In fact if you read what ITP or MTU are doing you find they do design parts for EJ-200 and are in other jet engine programs, you go so far to claim Ukraine also are losers they built engines for An-124 or An-78, but are losers they do not built jet engines for fighters.

You get angry like a fascist CCP supporter to tell me where I can post or not.

The jet engine business is wider are there are many niches and projects in fact Czech republics builds jet engines for very light jet aircraft and UAVs, Brazil build jet engines for cruise missiles, and you false acuse me I said Mexico builds jet engines for fighters, I never claim that but you are so ignorant that Mexico does design for airline jet engines such as GEnx and builds casings for engine by Frisa

Frisa Forjados, a global supplier of seamless rolled rings based in Monterrey, Mexico, signed a new long-term agreement valued at more than $150 million with Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp. Under the agreement, Frisa will supply forged rings and casings for the PurePower® family of Geared Turbofan™ jet engines. This agreement builds upon Frisa’s successful support on the V2500 engine program, a product of International Aero Engines of which Pratt & Whitney is a majority shareholder. The agreement strengthens Frisa’s position as a supplier of forged rings to the aerospace industry. "We are especially pleased to strengthen our role as a strategic supplier to Pratt & Whitney in support of these exciting new engines,” said Eduardo Garza, CEO of Frisa.

Japan also build jet engines, so pretty much you call me weirdo out of your desperation.

Why you do that? simple you do not understand aerospace, modern jet aircraft programs are collaborations because you are Ignorant ITP from Spain is supplier to RR and MTU supplies parts to F100 engines used on F-15, they make money and reduce costs, but people like you are bigots and racist but at the end just ignorant

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Well, your supposedly inferior engines seem to be keeping your planes in the sky. Others with their supposedly superior engines and equipment have been having difficulties.
a typical stupid statement, all nations advance, all, in your hypocrite statement you imply India will remain behind, but what about Russia?
1643147394992.png

Su-30MS2 with 117s
1643147606003.png

KurtisBrian

Country flag
a typical stupid statement, all nations advance, all, in your hypocrite statement you imply India will remain behind, but what about Russia?
I was referring to the recent F-35 and F-16 Viper crashes/groundings. Yeah, I cannot get along with any of you.

Hey, Hindus what is a Kurt or a Kurti? I tried to get along with all of you but I cannot.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I was referring to the recent F-35 and F-16 Viper crashes/groundings. Yeah, I cannot get along with any of you.

Hey, Hindus what is a Kurt or a Kurti? I tried to get along with all of you but I cannot.
How many Crashes do you think China will report?

The United States of America has a much open policy with regards the press and plus it is a single engine aircraft, by the way I am not Hindu, but I like India, but Also the USA a nation where my 60% of my family lives thus yes F-35 is not my favorite fighter, but the USA has now much more advanced aircraft

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles