Even f-22 have flaws:Premier U.S. Fighter Jet Has Major Shortcomings

Status
Not open for further replies.

p2prada

Aviation Video: Swiss Air Force - Identified | Patrick's Aviation

here is an extended video, it is indeed a DVD from the Swiss AF, identified, the video cant be a movie because it includes many air forces and its an official Swiss AF DVD whether the dogfight was staged or not is not my take, i m not a film expert, it looks real enough to me. for every thing you post, i post enough counter proof which is valid and you still remain a bitchy cunt. and who said anything about the designers testing it, you have serious english comprehension problems, i said NAVAIR tested it, NAVAIR is not a designer, they test and evaluate everything the NAVY buys, they are not complaining about the SH. And who said they dont publicly criticize, the IAF has been pissed off over LCA for years, at one point they even wanted to cancel the LCA, so don't give me shit about criticism.

SH is overall a still better strike aircraft than the Rafale. taking into account even Rafale fires the Aim-120C-7 as it primary A2A missile it sucks too and is similar to the Jag right. At least the SH can fire the next Aim-120D version, Rafale can't. SH fires more weapons and in most cases has much better avionics than the Rafale, EF and yet you say it compares to Jag. There isn't a role in a fighter's book that the SH can't play so stop bitching. SH carries more A2A weapons than the Rafale, its AESA assures first shot with Aim-120D and in these days, first shot will have advantage, entire air forces have their doctrine based on this BVR aspect of aerial warfare, so again go finger ur own ass.

------------------------------------
John , mind your Language . Next time, I will delete the entire post
What are you 15, 16?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Thread closed for the time being. If someone wants to discuss the actual topic then PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles