Europeans and Racism

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
You can not even articulate anything, you lose arguments by throwing around random claims, then constantly change the subject by throwing around more random claims, essentially you keep moving the goal posts. If I’m lucky you will post a link to a source but you probably don’t even read what’s inside. On the other hand I have posted dozens of sources and often even quoted the sources. Now you claim my sources (even though they are reputable) are not good enough for you.

Again, I don’t care where European language originated from. Most experts can’t even agree definitively. It has nothing to do with the topic, it just shows you are running out of arguments. It would not change anything If I spoke a language related to India, Africa, Slavic tribes or space aliens.

Firstly AT&T has disputed that claim. Secondly Russia has its own 5G networks, and Huawei has come to Russia to help develop systems and partner with Russian universities and companies. In other words Huawei has set up research facilities in Russia to absorb Russian knowledge. They did the same things in the United States in universities like MIT and in other countries like Australia.

Do you enjoy self humiliation? You know, it’s very easy to use Google right? So far 50 countries have approved Sputnik-V, it’s being manufactured and distributed world wide:

Once again, you are moving the goals post. You mentioned slavery holding everyone back and advancing Europeans. I countered By giving a source that listed the many countries that banned slavery hundreds of years ago. Now you mention India for some reason. Let’s be clear many European countries never had slaves, especially Indian slaves. Moreover, Europeans were subjugated to invasions and slavery for hundreds of years while in WW2 hundreds of millions of people were killed and injured and then much of Europe was under the brutality of Communists.

And you have the audacity to complain and claim Europeans just always had it easy?

You say I’m delusional and a meth addict but you cannot counter me. Post sources debunking what I said instead of insulting me.

Did I lie about the Greeks and their contributions to math? Did I lie about Euclid?

You can not debate and are making a fool out of yourself, at least use something as basic and rudimentary as Weki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wikiWeb resultsList of Greek mathematicians - Wikipedia
You are no meth head , no meth head can write such a long and coherent reply.

Longewala

Country flag
You can not even articulate anything, you lose arguments by throwing around random claims, then constantly change the subject by throwing around more random claims, essentially you keep moving the goal posts. If I’m lucky you will post a link to a source but you probably don’t even read what’s inside. On the other hand I have posted dozens of sources and often even quoted the sources. Now you claim my sources (even though they are reputable) are not good enough for you.

Again, I don’t care where European language originated from. Most experts can’t even agree definitively. It has nothing to do with the topic, it just shows you are running out of arguments. It would not change anything If I spoke a language related to India, Africa, Slavic tribes or space aliens.

Firstly AT&T has disputed that claim. Secondly Russia has its own 5G networks, and Huawei has come to Russia to help develop systems and partner with Russian universities and companies. In other words Huawei has set up research facilities in Russia to absorb Russian knowledge. They did the same things in the United States in universities like MIT and in other countries like Australia.

Do you enjoy self humiliation? You know, it’s very easy to use Google right? So far 50 countries have approved Sputnik-V, it’s being manufactured and distributed world wide:

Once again, you are moving the goals post. You mentioned slavery holding everyone back and advancing Europeans. I countered By giving a source that listed the many countries that banned slavery hundreds of years ago. Now you mention India for some reason. Let’s be clear many European countries never had slaves, especially Indian slaves. Moreover, Europeans were subjugated to invasions and slavery for hundreds of years while in WW2 hundreds of millions of people were killed and injured and then much of Europe was under the brutality of Communists.

And you have the audacity to complain and claim Europeans just always had it easy?

You say I’m delusional and a meth addict but you cannot counter me. Post sources debunking what I said instead of insulting me.

Did I lie about the Greeks and their contributions to math? Did I lie about Euclid?

You can not debate and are making a fool out of yourself, at least use something as basic and rudimentary as Weki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wikiWeb resultsList of Greek mathematicians - Wikipedia
You do realise Greece were moderately civilised by Asian standards for about 300 years and their "achievements" in any field, philosophy, architecture, science, maths were so overshadowed by what India/China / Persia achieved its hilarious they are held up as some kind of standard by the West - which reflects most of Europe were knuckle dragging apes for 95% of modern human history

So how many descendents of enslaved white Europeans do you see in India, China , Iran or South America?

Note, technologically advanced societies in India and China across the centuries got there without either a. Mass enslavement of other people or b. Colonising large masses of other countries.

And yes, European states started outlawing slavery in the 19th century only AFTER the industrial revolution made slave labour irrelevant.

They still held on to the massive lands they had occupied by conquest and genocide.

And still took them another 150 years before getting kicked out of their colonies which they left utterly destitute, and empty in technical and educational terms.
India had 10% literacy levels in 1947!

Neptune

Country flag
All the way upto the 16th century, India and China were consistently far ahead of Europe on every count of scientific progress. Britain, France and Germany were pretty much uncivilised savages for most of history.

Although India and others had important contributions and discoveries they did not lead the Greeks or Romans in science or astrology, certainly not engineering and not math. No sensible person with knowledge of China, India and Greece would ever make that claim besides left wing propagandists.

The Greeks and Romans lead the world in science and weapons, mathematics, literature and engineering. In fact they easily conquered far away lands because of how advanced they were. What area did China and India lead? Democracy, modern mathematics, architecture, literature, warfare? Ancient Greece was by far more advanced, even looking at computer reconstruction of what Greece looked like, one can see the advanced culture. You have to demonstrate constant progression over hundreds of years to be considered an advanced society. The Arabs had a few important contributions to math from a few people but they did have advanced enough societies to constantly progress. Where as the Greeks added to mathematics for hundreds of years.

1D26C415-DE6C-4B9B-A361-358CEA2ECB14.jpeg

34556924-74AE-45B0-B321-09716268D546.jpeg

The only reason Europe dominates scientific achievements in the last 400 years is because

a. They benefited from massive wealth transfer due to colonialism and

That is easily debunked. If that were true how do you explain many countries in Europe that were/are advanced that never had slaves? What about Europeans being invaded and subjected to Hans, Ottomans and Arabs for centuries? Hundreds of millions of Europeans were killed by plagues and flu strains and then WW1 and WW2 happened, after that many lived under communists. Many Europeans were poor, and lived under the most oppressive and violent times in history. Anyone claiming otherwise has not studied history.

9D7C0C0E-A63A-4C46-A2CB-01092AAE4C2F.jpeg

B2272A33-E2C7-4CE7-B719-C52E4A9305BF.png

b. They were able to wreck the economies of India and China and prevent them from progressing technologically.

And the Ottomans, Hans, and Arabs that invaded and looted Europeans gave out baskets of flowers? What do you think living through WW2 and Communism was progressing? Many of the great European inventors and scientists were poor and worked alone. Many even immigrated and or arrested. You don’t need to loot India or enslave Africans to sit in a basement and discover mathematic formulas.

Look at Japan in the past 150 years, for an example. They were in fact far less advanced than India / China to begin with and with few resources, but they had the advantage of being independent

Japan was more advanced than many countries in Europe. And you say Japan, was less advanced then India and China? Japan was a leading scientific and engineering powerhouse. Japanese were world class metallurgists, world class wood workers that they used that knowledge to built architecture and aircraft. They were world class in naval warfare and ship building. They were master watch makers (Seiko for example) They had construction many universities and factories. They were a world power.

Japan had a large empire that stretched from China to the Pacific. They had built up thousands of ships and thousands of aircraft. Notice how your argument is contrary. Japan was an empire that looted but you claim otherwise, you claim Japan was backwards when they had enough confidence to attack the United States.

You don’t build a Navy able to briefly challenge America and the Soviet Union without being world class:

334A760A-43DC-453E-B39C-D7321700F140.jpeg

65558451-10DC-4080-910E-0D2BD0C2F686.jpeg

In just 70 odd years India could go from zero to having our own advanced space research, nuclear power, aerospace, engineering and biochemistry base.

India has a large economy and many scientists that studied abroad. Many of the technologies in India are also set up with assistance with Israel’s, French or Russians. Many ‘Indigenous’ Indian technologies use license production from other countries or get foreign engineers to assist. Without Russia, Israel, France and America, India would not have even the Tejas. I’m not taking anything away from India but stating facts. India has a lot of corruption and bureaucracy. As much as many Indians on this forum love to trash Europeans they gleefully pride themselves with having European technology (Rafale, SU-30, S-400, Apache, and more)

India was stagnant technologically from the 12th century when our universities were literally burnt down by Islamics.

But despite that, imagine if India were independent for the last 250 years instead of just 70. That's the difference, nobody colonialised 18th-19th century Britain / France to leave them deprived.

I will once again mention Communism, under which half of Europeans lived under. Communists committed mass murder, they had slavery (gulags) they stole from many average people and they deprived peoples of basic human right. Yet under the Soviet Union and the Eastern block Space travel was achieved, nuclear fusion was achieved, and in general hundreds of inventions were created. So again colonialism is a poor argument, especially when you look at the many countries that were not colonized but have performed poorly overall.

Last edited:

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Germans are white, the whitest of the white.
no dude,
Germans are nomadic cow herding savages who swarmed into Europe (from around and beyond the Black Sea). They brought the DARKNESS, the dark ages.
Intelligent people are white and often weak. Druids, Great Greeks and Roman leaders. White robes, white buildings, often even white hair. White
You can look to stories of Ancient India. The super advanced intelligent "God" people had their powers reduced by eating meat.
German savages consume vast quantities of meat, R1b (orc) males....black. Advanced intelligent people don't eat meat....white.
German R1b orc men have been capturing, by use of black magic and poisons, elves and white women for thousands of years. Those German orc men might appear closer to white but really they are still black.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
no dude,
Germans are nomadic cow herding savages who swarmed into Europe (from around and beyond the Black Sea). They brought the DARKNESS, the dark ages.
Intelligent people are white and often weak. Druids, Great Greeks and Roman leaders. White robes, white buildings, often even white hair. White
You can look to stories of Ancient India. The super advanced intelligent "God" people had their powers reduced by eating meat.
German savages consume vast quantities of meat, R1b (orc) males....black. Advanced intelligent people don't eat meat....white.
German R1b orc men have been capturing, by use of black magic and poisons, elves and white women for thousands of years. Those German orc men might appear closer to white but really they are still black.
Although India and others had important contributions and discoveries they did not lead the Greeks or Romans in science or astrology, certainly not engineering and not math. No sensible person with knowledge of China, India and Greece would ever make that claim besides left wing propagandists.

The Greeks and Romans lead the world in science and weapons, mathematics, literature and engineering. In fact they easily conquered far away lands because of how advanced they were. What area did China and India lead? Democracy, modern mathematics, architecture, literature, warfare? Ancient Greece was by far more advanced, even looking at computer reconstruction of what Greece looked like, one can see the advanced culture. You have to demonstrate constant progression over hundreds of years to be considered an advanced society. The Arabs had a few important contributions to math from a few people but they did have advanced enough societies to constantly progress. Where as the Greeks added to mathematics for hundreds of years.

View attachment 84553
View attachment 84554

That is easily debunked. If that were true how do you explain many countries in Europe that were/are advanced that never had slaves? What about Europeans being invaded and subjected to Hans, Ottomans and Arabs for centuries? Hundreds of millions of Europeans were killed by plagues and flu strains and then WW1 and WW2 happened, after that many lived under communists. Many Europeans were poor, and lived under the most oppressive and violent times in history. Anyone claiming otherwise has not studied history.

View attachment 84551
View attachment 84552

And the Ottomans, Hans, and Arabs that invaded and looted Europeans gave out baskets of flowers? What do you think living through WW2 and Communism was progressing? Many of the great European inventors and scientists were poor and worked alone. Many even immigrated and or arrested. You don’t need to loot India or enslave Africans to sit in a basement and discover mathematic formulas.

Japan was more advanced than many countries in Europe. And you say Japan, was less advanced then India and China? Japan was a leading scientific and engineering powerhouse. Japanese were world class metallurgists, world class wood workers that they used that knowledge to built architecture and aircraft. They were world class in naval warfare and ship building. They were master watch makers (Seiko for example) They had construction many universities and factories. They were a world power.

Japan had a large empire that stretched from China to the Pacific. They had built up thousands of ships and thousands of aircraft. Notice how your argument is contrary. Japan was an empire that looted but you claim otherwise, you claim Japan was backwards when they had enough confidence to attack the United States.

You don’t build a Navy able to briefly challenge America and the Soviet Union without being world class:

View attachment 84556

View attachment 84557

India has a large economy and many scientists that studied abroad. Many of the technologies in India are also set up with assistance with Israel’s, French or Russians. Many ‘Indigenous’ Indian technologies use license production from other countries or get foreign engineers to assist. Without Russia, Israel, France and America, India would not have even the Tejas. I’m not taking anything away from India but stating facts. India has a lot of corruption and bureaucracy. As much as many Indians on this forum love to trash Europeans they gleefully pride themselves with having European technology (Rafale, SU-30, S-400, Apache, and more)

I will once again mention Communism, under which half of Europeans lived under. Communists committed mass murder, they had slavery (gulags) they stole from many average people and they deprived peoples of basic human right. Yet under the Soviet Union and the Eastern block Space travel was achieved, nuclear fusion was achieved, and in general hundreds of inventions were created. So again colonialism is a poor argument, especially when you look at the many countries that were
You think, we all Indians here are left wing propagandists ?
Haha no , sir we are anything other than left wing.
We have or atleast i have no intrest in proving superiority of Indians over Greeks, lol no .
Be it baudhyana theoram or pythagoras theoram, they contributed to uplifting of mankind
I have problem with this eurocentric view of human development.
We Indians cannot claim credit for steam engine, as we did not do it.
Your left wing idiots will bring you a case of some obscure tribe in Africa using steam to move a lid on pot and will claim that steam engine was discovered in Gabon .
James watt invented it any way.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
There is nothing emotional about anything I said, on the other hand you made a false claim that “Europe as a whole wasn't ever hostage to foreign powers for past many thousand years.” I’m trying to keep it factual and professional, I’m not here to bash any individuals or races/countries. I’m only stating facts.

To recap and expand, i named the following countries: Italy, Spain, Hungry, Malta, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Croatia, Romania, Poland-Lithuania, Armenia and Russia that Turks, Huns and Arabs, particularly the Umayyad Caliphate waged wars against. There are even countries like Finland, Sweden, Latvia, Czech Republic, Germany, Belgium, Ukraine and many more which I did not list that were under Hun occupation. I then gave timelines that debunked your claims about timelines where

parts of Europe was invaded and annexed as recently as 1974! Case in point Turkey annexing half of Cyprus. And alas let’s not forget how Turks stole half of Armenians land, invaded and took Constantinople (the hart of Christianity) and converted the most holy Church in Christianity to a mosque. To add injury to insult Azerbaijan last year stole more land from Armenia with Turkish help.

What did I fail? Just admit it you did not know about the history of Europeans being colonized but are too proud to admit it and now your only defense is to ignore everything I say, and claim.....and I quote: “you failed miserably to contradict me”. So again what was my failure? I countered your claim. Everything from the Liberian peninsula to Eastern Europe was under siege. I will provide links, maps and examples...the burden is now on you. You cannot rebuke a single thing I said because history, historians, and credible sources are on my side.

What is this even supposed to mean? Portugal, Spain and Eastern Europe have all contributed greatly to science, engineering, mathematics, and literature. Or are those regions now not Europe? Europeans are very diverse people. The Spanish are just as European as English. Europeans were successful because of a culture of hard work, rigid discipline, education systems, beliefs, and a thirst to explore, question, improve, learn, and teach. It has little to do with IQ and even less with looks.

Okay:

View attachment 84407

View attachment 84405

View attachment 84408

And I will even post links too:

https://www.arcgis.com › CascadeOttoman Empire Wars & Tumble Against Europe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wikiWeb resultsOttoman wars in Europe - Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wikiWeb resultsCategory:Ottoman–Spanish conflicts - Wikipedia

Umayyad conquest of Hispania

What???? All European languages are based off Latin and Greek, those languages are from Europe. Do you think Europeans copied Chinese? The majority of modern mathematics are largely due to Greek and other European mathematicians. (Not to take away from other cultures).

Secondly, you said most inventions came from outside of Europe. So far you only named the cannon and math (which is largely thanks to the Greeks). I can list thousands of inventions from Europe or European decedents. If Arabs, Asians, Africans, ect were so advanced in math, engineering and inventions then how come they contributed so little? Where is all those great inventions? Did Africans, Japanese, Indians, Arabs, ect blast off to space, invent computers, invent automobiles, nuclear power, televisions, cell phones, cure polio? No...they didn’t, which is an indication that they were not as advanced as you give them credit for. Likewise if Europeans were so backwards they would not have made such achievements.

Even the Japanese Ministry of International trade and Industry admitted 77% of “significant” world inventions came from just England and America, with Japan contributing 6%

View attachment 84406

And where did those things originate from? Nearly every aircraft, Chinese, Indian, South Korean, ect is made with partnerships and technical assistance with Europeans. Or off the shelf parts are bought or in China’s case they just use theft.

Is that why Japan bought F-35s from America? Is that why South Korea asked the US to help them built their 5th generation aircraft? Is that why all those Asian countries buy US/European airliners? Hitch rides to space on European rockets and use technology such as solar panels, halo thrusters, and so on built by Europeans? Where did your prized Rafale and Sukhois come from? Did they come from Mars?

There is literally nothing that Europeans need from outside. Zero...It’s outside countries that constantly purchase things from Europeans or ask for assistance. Europeans are 100% self sufficient, most countries outside of Europe are not.

Again then why does Japan purchase American aircraft? Their space program relied on NASA and Russians. The technology that the United States, Russia, Britain, France, ect have is a fraction of what they show. Japanese has still to even build anything equivalent to an F-22 even though that aircraft dates back to the 1990s. The technology being developed or already developed in Europe or America especially secret military facilities is probably 50-100 years more advanced then what countries outside of Europe/US are about to develop or even conceive.

Much of modern mathematics are thanks to Greeks and European mathematicians and their formulas. Other important areas were Europeans have a strong and rich history is in literature, music, arts and engineering.

I can list hundreds more influential Europeans but these are just the few geniuses that changed the world. Many things you use are because of these people, many things you are taught are because of these people. Nothing advanced about European culture?

Leonardo da Vinci
Thomas Edison
Nikola Tesla
Isaac Newton
Galileo Galilei
Archimedes
Aristotle
Plato
Socrates
Beethoven
Mozart
Tchaikovsky
Korsakov
Korolev
Von Braun
Heisenberg

Every culture has had mass murdering dictators. History is obviously not a strong point for you. Chinese, Japanese, Native Americans, Arabs, Africans, indigenous South American tribes and so on have all had murders, dictators and sociopaths. To this day in places like China they have concentration camps, in the Middle East they still behead people. Hundreds of millions of people have been slaughtered by none Europeans over the centuries and it still happens today. There is a reason tens of millions of people have already legally or illegally got into Europe, America and Canada, with probably hundreds of millions wanting to one day get to those countries.

First off, European history dates back thousands of years on a few hundred, which tells me right off the bat you don’t anything about European history. To claim Europeans are only successful because of colonialism is nonsense considering Europeans were for a long time occupied and slaughtered by Ottomans, Huns, Arabs, and Persians. Europeans contributed more to scientists and medicine then any other groups. I have listened dozens of inventions, old and new that originated from Europe. You are now claiming Europeans contributed little and stole or funded their creations which is rubbish.

Read what I wrote to the prior members. Europeans have been leading in the field of engineering, medicine and mathematics for thousands of years. You, just like other members here, are claiming the opposite. Yes other cultures contributed to medicine, engineering and math...or precisely created crude forms of math but Europeans by far dominated in those fields. Again I can name probably hundreds or thousands of European inventions (very important ones) yet you will struggle to name a dozen important inventions or breakthroughs outside of Europe. Everything from rubber to important vaccines to computers, to the periodic table of elements, and space travel, satellites, vehicles, aircraft, light bulbs, phones, ect came from Europeans. Europeans exported these things to the rest of the world while many foreign invaders looted Europe for thousands of years stealing some of the inventions from Europe. So it’s ironically the opposite, European inventions were stolen and adapted by foreign invaders like Arabs, Huns, Turks and Persians.

As for “western view” even the Japanese Ministry of International trade and Industry admitted 77% of “significant” world inventions came from just England and America, with Japan contributing 6%
Pathetic "IDONTLIKEIT" and "ILIKEIT" emotional rant as usual. Since I don't wish to draft long paragraphs again, Huns and Turks weren't exclusive from Europe themselves nor the southern portion of Europe accounts for larger part of Roman empire.

The point started where you claimed that European culture was more advanced than rest of the world. You are repeatedly gaslighting me about what I am taught (as if you ever have read any Indian NCERT textbook) just implies how desperate you are to convince people here about superiority of a society which consistently has been decaying. You don't seem to be good reader, otherwise wouldn't have posted same garbage over & over.
Industrial base and knowledge infested in a society is what defines the recovery post apocalypse. That's why Germany and Japan stood up after WW2 but post-colonial states in Asia and Africa didn't. Many of them like China, India, South Africa, Asian tigers, Indonesia and Malaysia etc. moved on towards building an industrial state which has changed the realities within third world today.
The beliefs and punishments for disbelievings were horrendous. This is the era when people Asia Pacific had developed liberal philosophies, modern political systems and churning out inventions after inventions. Europeans were late to settle in continent and civilising too. When there were tribes in Europe, Far east had settlements and Near east had cities.
Times changed some 400 years ago when rebellion voices in Europe brought a change in way of thought. European rulers started long range voyages and conquered the world.
People who built whom are you boasting off were tortured badly at that time for apostasy, evolution theory or any new scientific concept or disagreement with religious books.
They turned the norms upside down and European values didn't help but tried to suppress them.
The inventions which came after industrialisation of which you are boasting off emerged post great divergence and colonisation only because both facilitated wealth and endless resources. European culture and heritage would be last thing to contribute in such things. And if it wasn't so. Europe would have got tech long ago. People who brought change were killed and hounded in Europe more than any other theocracy.

Europeans didn't invent things inspired by some great civilisational inspiration but rebellions around societies against systems which had clear do's and don'ts and anti scientific tendencies in religious books.
You seem to be believing that "normal life" only exists in Europe and people in rest of the world don't have any ecstasy and enthusiasm towards scientific or economic progress. You are solemnly ignorant too here forgetting fact that Europeans themselves are near eastern migrants and share genes with Asian Aryans and Caucasians who actually carried their culture from Iran, India, Mideast, Central Asia and finally to Europe. Culture isn't a cause because its interrelated in these civilisations and they had their own time of wealthiness.

You are confusing culture with capability to build F-35 from a country which was ashes against same Euros a few centuries ago. So unless you can prove that sun was always rising on Europe and not rest of the world, your belief is null and ridiculous. If I have to assume the greatness of pre-modern European culture (Roman empires as successors); the truly cultural variant, Europe would be middleast on steroids.

I'm anyway going to restrict thread towards title now.

Last edited:

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Great might start a we wuz aryanzz n shieet argument with indian users here, Neptune has made great points but I think I might piss off more people than him after this post so you guys have been warned.

Sanskrit and Russian: Ancient kinship - Russia Beyond (rbth.com) India and Russia share origins with this language. India today takes great pride of the Vedic civilization and use it as an example as many have done here with Neptune. I wouldn't even consider eastern europeans as slavs but rather as from Iranian tribes.

The Tarim mummies which genetics have shown that nearly 3,800 years ago whites were building pyramids in China and their DNA genetics match eastern Europeans. Iranian Saka language originated as indo-iranian. Saka rulers were also in western India. Evidence that a West-East admixed population lived in the Tarim Basin as early as the early Bronze Age | BMC Biology | Full Text (biomedcentral.com)
Results
Mitochondrial DNA analysis showed that the Xiaohe people carried both the East Eurasian haplogroup (C) and the West Eurasian haplogroups (H and K), whereas Y chromosomal DNA analysis revealed only the West Eurasian haplogroup R1a1a in the male individuals. So I guess nothing much has changed in the past and now to the present that the Chinese needed their assistance.

Mongolic/Turkic/Tartar culture has a heavy emphasis on horsemanship makes it pretty clear that these cultures have their origins in the "Scythians" (or proto-Scythians), because horsemanship was first developed somewhere north of the Pontic-Caspian Steppe (i.e. in west Russia of today), where proto-Scythian culture had its genesis. Horsemanship doesn't turn up in Asia until after the Abashevo expansion, so it would stand to reason that what became Tartarian culture took much influence, if not the basis of its expression, from incoming Scythians/proto-Scythians (I say proto-Scythian because Scythian is a broad tribal ethnonym, and the Abashevo expansion might have occurred before these groups called themselves "Scythians").

Always interested me to see Scythia marked almost as a "province" of greater Tartaria - again, this might suggest to me that the Scythians-as-Scythians (i.e. the "tribes" called Scythian) were a later addition to a broader cultural horizon that had spawned from those members that travelled east earlier (e.g. Abashevo or other migrations).

SH Archive - Tartary - an Empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once... | stolenhistory.net - Rediscovered History of the World CIA documents which are now unclassified, talk about the communist party destroying historical information relating to Tartaria. And there are old maps and country flags that it existed before. The Indus Valley civilization which is the old civilization that had the earliest signs of intelligence was located northeast Afghanistan, through much of Pakistan, and into western and northwestern India. Scythia was referenced with Tartaria often.

Some countries have it tough to progress like Russia being invaded by huns, mongols, turks, napoleon, hitler, great purge of communist party destroyed many brilliant minds, fall of soviet union. Now they seem undisturbed putting scramjets in to service, launch dates of a nuclear tug to travel to moon, Venus and one of Jupiter's satellites, excel in the field of photonics which allow them to made breakthrough in the path of creating optical computers and having photonic integrated circuit productions plans before the U.S. on making next gen radars etc, etc. Sanctions can only do so much. U.S., Europe and Asian countries like Japan which they showcase their 6th gen fighting a Su-57 image

Overall R1A is the basis of the Indus valley civilization which many indian users take pride in this civilization here, right guys .But I guess pissing off people here more than Neptune is going to be unavoidable.......... Genetic traces of modern day India, Iran, parts of afghanistan, Turkey barely even have this Y-dna but we all know which specific countries still have a high percentage of this. The entire those damn Europeans stealing shit arguments here makes me giggle because some of their genetics highly match those ancient civilization dna origins that everyone here is praising about than there modern day counterparts where they originated from to this day.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Great might start a we wuz aryanzz n shieet argument with indian users here, Neptune has made great points but I think I might piss off more people than him after this post so you guys have been warned.

Sanskrit and Russian: Ancient kinship - Russia Beyond (rbth.com) India and Russia share origins with this language. India today takes great pride of the Vedic civilization and use it as an example as many have done here with Neptune. I wouldn't even consider eastern europeans as slavs but rather as from Iranian tribes.

The Tarim mummies which genetics have shown that nearly 3,800 years ago whites were building pyramids in China and their DNA genetics match eastern Europeans. Iranian Saka language originated as indo-iranian. Saka rulers were also in western India. Evidence that a West-East admixed population lived in the Tarim Basin as early as the early Bronze Age | BMC Biology | Full Text (biomedcentral.com)
Results
Mitochondrial DNA analysis showed that the Xiaohe people carried both the East Eurasian haplogroup (C) and the West Eurasian haplogroups (H and K), whereas Y chromosomal DNA analysis revealed only the West Eurasian haplogroup R1a1a in the male individuals. So I guess nothing much has changed in the past and now to the present that the Chinese needed their assistance.

Mongolic/Turkic/Tartar culture has a heavy emphasis on horsemanship makes it pretty clear that these cultures have their origins in the "Scythians" (or proto-Scythians), because horsemanship was first developed somewhere north of the Pontic-Caspian Steppe (i.e. in west Russia of today), where proto-Scythian culture had its genesis. Horsemanship doesn't turn up in Asia until after the Abashevo expansion, so it would stand to reason that what became Tartarian culture took much influence, if not the basis of its expression, from incoming Scythians/proto-Scythians (I say proto-Scythian because Scythian is a broad tribal ethnonym, and the Abashevo expansion might have occurred before these groups called themselves "Scythians").

Always interested me to see Scythia marked almost as a "province" of greater Tartaria - again, this might suggest to me that the Scythians-as-Scythians (i.e. the "tribes" called Scythian) were a later addition to a broader cultural horizon that had spawned from those members that travelled east earlier (e.g. Abashevo or other migrations).

SH Archive - Tartary - an Empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once... | stolenhistory.net - Rediscovered History of the World CIA documents which are now unclassified, talk about the communist party destroying historical information relating to Tartaria. And there are old maps and country flags that it existed before. The Indus Valley civilization which is the old civilization that had the earliest signs of intelligence was located northeast Afghanistan, through much of Pakistan, and into western and northwestern India. Scythia was referenced with Tartaria often.

Some countries have it tough to progress like Russia being invaded by huns, mongols, turks, napoleon, hitler, great purge of communist party destroyed many brilliant minds, fall of soviet union. Now they seem undisturbed putting scramjets in to service, launch dates of a nuclear tug to travel to moon, Venus and one of Jupiter's satellites, excel in the field of photonics which allow them to made breakthrough in the path of creating optical computers and having photonic integrated circuit productions plans before the U.S. on making next gen radars etc, etc. Sanctions can only do so much. U.S., Europe and Asian countries like Japan which they showcase their 6th gen fighting a Su-57 image

Overall R1A is the basis of the Indus valley civilization which many indian users take pride in this civilization here, right guys .But I guess pissing off people here more than Neptune is going to be unavoidable.......... Genetic traces of modern day India, Iran, parts of afghanistan, Turkey barely even have this Y-dna but we all know which specific countries still have a high percentage of this. The entire those damn Europeans stealing shit arguments here makes me giggle because some of their genetics highly match those ancient civilization dna origins that everyone here is praising about than there modern day counterparts where they originated from to this day.
When did horsemanship was discovered in scnthians , cause india has as early example as from 8000 bc

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Results

@panzerfeist1 ,harappan , sinhauli and many other sites in india have chariot structure beyond 5000 bc , say it again when did syncthians came ?

panzerfeist1

Country flag
When did horsemanship was discovered in scnthians , cause india has as early example as from 8000 bc
@panzerfeist1 ,harappan , sinhauli and many other sites in india have chariot structure beyond 5000 bc , say it again when did syncthians came ?
Sources please for these so called ancient sites like gobekli tepe in Turkey as the most ancient site dating back 12,000 years ago when Turkey still had r1a . I acknowledge the indus valley civilization as the oldest and most advanced with earliest languages, but I also acknowledge migration.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Sources please for these so called ancient sites like gobekli tepe in Turkey as the most ancient site dating back 12,000 years ago when Turkey still had r1a . I acknowledge the indus valley civilization as the oldest and most advanced with earliest languages, but I also acknowledge migration.

And to your surprise ,this is believed to be the capital of lord krishna , and to more surprise lord ram timeline was way older than that , and mind you ,i am not saying something based on some assumption ,there is a whole submerged city claiming it

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Random claim? Your pie is a half dyk language that doesnt even existed.. Its a cooked up bs. . Its like saying you have a salad. You first make a salad out of cucumber tomatoes and carrots and then you claim that this salad is original and from this salad we get cucumbers tomatoes and carrots. In the same way they use modern languages and then they make this fucktarded claim that no pie is mother of all languages. Infact pie uses 90% Sanskrit words for reconstruction. Infact Bhartiya languages contribution is still 70 %

Your sources are as reputable as rabies kumar bs.

Although India and others had important contributions and discoveries they did not lead the Greeks or Romans in science or astrology,
Where does Pythogoras got his idea of transmigration of soul , vegetarianism ?Several scholars such as Albert Burk and others say that Pythagoras visited and lived in BHARAT where he learned Bhartiya Philosophy and Sciences. Then Democritus the father of modern sciences was also influenced by Bharat. His ideas of through understanding of Brahman viz 9 classes of creation and infinity , atoms etc.
Even the chief librarian in alexandria Eratosthenes used to read a lot of manuscripts of Bharat.

Lahuradeva in UP had advanced agriculture. Its also dated 12000 bce. Mehargarh alone is 9000 bce plus. Just 1 site doesnt prove shit. The fact being on the level of proportion it is nothing when compared with Sarasvati civilisation that was 20 times more than the area of Egypt and 12 times more than the size of Mesopotamia and Egypt combined.

As for your r1a the z93 Bhartiya branch.

This research paper has concluded that the R1a1 found in Punjab is the oldest while the eurofags haplotype is comparatively very young. It is important to note the age of different population groups . The study has concluded that central/eastern eurofag is 12.5k years old while Northern Population is 6.9K years old. And the Punjabi/North Bhartiya Population is at least 15.5k years

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Results
Tarim Basin mummies carried Bhartiya maternal DNAs in good frequency.

Also , five samples of Bhartiya branch that is R1a-Z93 have been found from the Bronze Age Sintashta (Ukraine) about 2500 BC (Mathieson 2015: page 4).

“Further evidence that migrations originating as far west as central Europe may not have had an important impact on the Late Bronze Age steppe comes from the fact that the Srubnaya possess exclusively (n=6) R1a Y-chromosomes (Supplementary Data Table 1), and four of them (and one Poltavka male) belonged to haplogroup R1a-Z93 which is common in central/south Asians, very rare in present-day europeans, and absent in all ancient central Europeans studied to date.”

>Kek white man build pyramid china. Nais joke. :rofl:
When did white man build a working toilet that uses water and at a level that matches Bharat ? They had working flush toilets in Saravsvati .The archaeological remains of the Sindhu valley bear evidence to the use of water-borne toilets by the Harappan people living at Lothal, which is only 62 km from Ahmedabad. Each house in Harappa had a private toilet with link to the covered drains outside. The architects of the Indus Valley were in the know of sanitary engineering science .

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Much has been spoken about the R1a1 with regards to the aitlarp. Vermins love to twist facts about R1a using disputed and inconclusive scientific studies to their advantage. One has to go and read these difficult hippy semi literate texts to see through their deception. I am listing some undisputed facts about the R1a they are :

1. Bengali Brahmins got 72%
  2. Manipuris got 50%
  3. Nepalis got 69%
  4. Iyengers got 31%
  5. Sinhalese got 23%
  6. Maldivians got 24%
The 6 groups listed above are quite far from the north western parts of BHARAT, hence there is no chance (not even the slightest) these groups would show such high numbers for R1a1 if this gene traveled to Bharat from its north-west. So there is no way R1a1 came from outside to Bharat .With a Bengali origin of R1a1, its not native to Rakhigarhi anyway.A female rakhigarhi sample doesnt prove shit

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Europeans didn't invent things inspired by some great civilisational inspiration but rebellions around societies against systems which had clear do's and don'ts and anti scientific tendencies in religious books.
How many things they invent from 1 AD to 1500 AD????? :rofl:
Pretty much nothing .

They discovered BHARAT and suddenly started all inventions after it. ;) First stealing from joooz they cant even claim their own religion let alone culture atleast arabs had their own religion judaism and yahweh are tribal national god of yahud. ;)
Christianity came after it and btw original docs of nt dont even exist. They stole everything from jooz. Even that septuagint the original hebrew version written by jooz was lost 2200 yrs ago. To make up shit in nicene creed church invented its own septugiant lol !!! The Septuagint as we have it today, which includes the Prophets and Writings as well, is a product of the Church, not the Jewish people. In fact, the Septuagint remains the official Old Testament of the Greek Orthodox Church, and the manuscripts that consist of Septuagint today date to the third century ce xd and that too not original.

Infact Sage Vaisheshik gave 3 laws of motion 600 bce ;)
  • वेगः निमित्तविशेषात कर्मणो जायते |
    Translation : Change of motion is due to impressed force.
    (The law stated that an object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.)
  • वेगः निमित्तापेक्षात कर्मणो जायते नियतदिक क्रियाप्रबन्धहेतु |
    Translation : Change of motion is proportional to the impressed force and is in the direction of the force.
  • वेगः संयोगविशेषविरोधी |
    Translation : Action and reaction are equal and opposite.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Rig Veda is oldest SANSKRIT TEXT and it didnt originate in Russia . What was the dravidian name of Saraswati again ?
Rigveda talks about BHARAT alone. Rigveda itself stands as an irrefutable living evidence to obliterate aitbs.

Indeed Russian and SANSKRIT have a lot of similarities . Adin Dwa Tri Chitri Peyas Sheshtha…goes the Russian counting. Eka dwi tri chatur pancha shash…is the counting in SANSKRIT! Russians were well versed with BHARTIYA counting system, as is evident from the fact that Russian chemist and inventor, Dmitry Mendeleev, who gave the world the law of periodicity of elements and the famous Medeleev Periodic Table in 1856, used the prefixes of eka, dvi and tri in the naming of his predicted eight elements.

Add to this , deities of slavs are very similar to current Hindus deities. 'Praboh' is Supreme for Slavs like 'PRABHU' in Hinduism.

This just proves the vast spread of Vedic Civilization in the ancient past. Probably it was spread across multiple continents.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles