Europeans and Racism

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Trudeau and British Crown are two different things. Trudeau is just a useful idiot for the radical liberals sitting in DC, Crown still has a lot of sympathies of the British commoners. You kick out Trudeau, no impact on Indo-Canadian relations, with Crown there are emotions involved and it'll be seen as a direct confrontation with the British state. But yeah, we must pull out of this useless remnant of the dark past, and make newer alliances with the countries in Africa and Latin Americas. Chinese have been very active on the Africa front atleast

That's why building up our economy and then screw them up. I personally want India to start Indian Ocean Defense pact with our Indian Ocean Islands (Sri lanka, Maldives, Seychelles , Mauritius, Comoros, Madagascar) just to piss UK and USA in Diego garcia.

Covfefe

Country flag
That's why building up our economy and then screw them up. I personally want India to start Indian Ocean Defense pact with our Indian Ocean Islands (Sri lanka, Maldives, Seychelles , Mauritius, Comoros, Madagascar) just to piss UK and USA in Diego garcia.
No point of pissing off USA which is a far away country, it's better to have them as trade partners. Countries flourish by partnerships not by pissing off contests. We just need to recalibrate the Western idea of partnership which currently translates to total submission. UK too needs to get off its high horse of looted wealth and a white skin derived sense of superiority

Covfefe

Country flag
Scandalising popular figures of the East with "concerns", "questions", and "doubts". When will they investigate the Clintons and Sororses ??

Some tidbits
Shaikh then fact-checked this claim and published an article on Alt News, an Indian nonprofit fact-checking website.
But the tangible impact of these awareness campaigns on the environment is challenged by some.
Doubts persist about whether motorbiking thousands of kilometers is the most climate-friendly way to raise awareness about soil degradation
Phrases like "according to some", "Doubts persist regarding", "experts say", "locals say", "no tangible evidence of" etc are the usual refuge of these rascals. And the deep usage of sepoys- the author of the article to the "experts" to the "locals" to the obscure neurologist in Austria. The drill is well oiled and well practiced- they can churn out such articles at a moment's notice.

@ezsasa @FalconSlayers @hit&run @Harry101 @Optimistic Nihilist

Last edited:

Covfefe

Country flag
Clueless moron...."millions" of people on strike.... Hindutva agenda. And this joker is an Economics professor at John Hopkins

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Firstly you don’t have a grasp of the many subjects you listed you, and I will get to that but firstly your argument is exactly the same argument i have see from some far leftists, usually black people that achieved very little throughout history and because of jealousy and envy and hate for other races they go on to claim everything from space travel to automobiles are their inventions stolen by Europeans.
What? This leftist and rightist trash is malechcha ******ry do not blame me for that.

Anyways my ancestors helped Darius forged one of the greatest empires.

1647264431010.png

sanskrit is claimed to be the mother of all languages by some Indian nationalists
That is in a particular context and therefore is the truth. I KNOW that you are as clueless in this regards.

For what it is worth, the Proto Indo-European language is believed to have originated somewhere east of Ukraine.
SO you accept being intellectually screwed?
A reconstructed theoretical language 1430 approx -2043 approx words. Yet Never been spoken Not all words are present in all families.

Still Let's discuss about korkeh2 subscript?

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
You can not even articulate anything, you lose arguments by throwing around random.
If you are not any spawn of multiple illegitimate eurfagian cocks you should be able to elaborate on fraud pie *ekwa? which for your info I know you never can.
Secondly Russia has its own 5G networks, and Huawei has come to Russia to help develop systems and partner with Russian universities and companies.
Let's talk about *kerkos too if you are not shietting yer underwear yet.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Nevertheless As much as we reckon tarim basin is indoozal developement....

Yet tard infested whining tarim basin is melanin deficiency syndrome.:crazy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Picard

Country flag
Eh, the main racism in Europe is against Europeans themselves. See how much shit Poland etc. are getting from EU for not wanting to self-genocide through mass immigration.

Kumaoni

Eh, the main racism in Europe is against Europeans themselves. See how much shit Poland etc. are getting from EU for not wanting to self-genocide through mass immigration.
Meanwhile Polaks are coooming for NATO online haha

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles