Europe Future demography

JBH22

Check this video out guys I believe the journalist makes some coherent argument.

1) Immigrants who come with minimum or no education is not going to sustain a developed country economy at least not by living off govt subsidies

2) change of demography by procreating babies like churning out sausages will inevitably modify the society :scared1:

3) the rejection of the culture,way of living of host country and instead preferring to recreate your little country there..

Last edited by a moderator:

Naren1987

They're also ignoring the DNA factor in the average IQ of a Nation.
This could mean the end of prosperity synonymous with NW Europe.

JBH22

Its a fact that the north african migrants are lazy wankers how can such people with medieval mindset bring prosperity to Europe and also given the nature of the political correctness of European Elite its not unimaginable that Europe is taking reverse gear on development.

Multiculturalism is an utter failure its a fact Muslims don't want to integrate but instead impose their way of living there.the reference of Pakistani origin migrants in Bradford is totally relevant imho

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The more people that immigrate to Europe, the better. I can't wait for Europe to collapse and disappear. Euros are the biggest wankers of them all.

What 'DNA factor'?

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
The sooner europeans die out with their false pride, the better.. after all they were the ones responsible for the downfall of the mighty Indian empire... and most of the problems we face in our country originated from europe... would europeans have stayed away from India we would still be speaking and studying sanskrit just like chinese... europeans totally fucked up our country... also, they were responsible for the partition, and we also lost afganisthan, myanmar and malaysia because of these dirty pigs... now lets see how multiculturism works in their "pure" west /..... the sooner these idiots die out the better this world would be

Naren1987

Its a fact that the north african migrants are lazy wankers how can such people with medieval mindset bring prosperity to Europe and also given the nature of the political correctness of European Elite its not unimaginable that Europe is taking reverse gear on development.

Multiculturalism is an utter failure its a fact Muslims don't want to integrate but instead impose their way of living there.the reference of Pakistani origin migrants in Bradford is totally relevant imho
We can see how treating all cultures as the same has done to India.
Male:Female ratio is the at a shocking 1000:800 in some states.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The sooner europeans die out with their false pride, the better.. after all they were the ones responsible for the downfall of the mighty Indian empire... and most of the problems we face in our country originated from europe... would europeans have stayed away from India we would still be speaking and studying sanskrit just like chinese... europeans totally fucked up our country... also, they were responsible for the partition, and we also lost afganisthan, myanmar and malaysia because of these dirty pigs... now lets see how multiculturism works in their "pure" west /..... the sooner these idiots die out the better this world would be
This "multiculturalism" and immigration is a direct consequence of colonialism and imperialism. After fucking up most of the world do the Euros really expect people to say in their Third World countries? Hell the U.K. even gave Indians and Pakistanis a free hand to come into their country after 1947! They have no one to blame but themselves.

We have already seen London burn this year. It's only a matter of time before we also see Paris, Madrid, and Rome in flames as well. I for one am looking forward to it!

Naren1987

The more people that immigrate to Europe, the better. I can't wait for Europe to collapse and disappear. Euros are the biggest wankers of them all.

What 'DNA factor'?
What exactly is the reason for this hatred for Europe?
If it's about the colonial period, let me tell you the working class Euopeans had nothing whatsoever to do with it.
Why should their working class suffer because of the actions of their elite?

Naren1987

You really are drunk, sober up, maytee.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
What exactly is the reason for this hatred for Europe?
They're a land of 700 million lazy idiots with a HUGE sense of entitlement.

If it's about the colonial period, let me tell you the working class Euopeans had nothing whatsoever to do with it.
Why should their working class suffer because of the actions of their elite?
The working class are always the first ones to get screwed over. Welcome to the world.

Naren1987

This "multiculturalism" and immigration is a direct consequence of colonialism and imperialism. After fucking up most of the world do the Euros really expect people to say in their Third World countries? Hell the U.K. even gave Indians and Pakistanis a free hand to come into their country after 1947! They have no one to blame but themselves.

We have already seen London burn this year. It's only a matter of time before we also see Paris, Madrid, and Rome in flames as well. I for one am looking forward to it!
Scandinavian countries had no colonies, why do they have to put up with this shit?

Country flag

Paris riots already happened before london riots.Now places that were not colonial are also burning like Malmo Sweden. But before Europe burns expect more leftist governments and incidents like Norways.

http://stockholm.cafebabel.com/en/post/2008/12/21/Riots-in-Malmo:-Sweden-is-burning

Riots in Sweden: Malmö is burning

Xenophobia is not selective even Indians are suffering in places like UK. Indians and Pakistanis are lumped together as Asians. British press is doing this intentionaly or scaird shitless to say anything about Pakistanis.

Naren1987

They're a land of 700 million lazy idiots with a HUGE sense of entitlement.

The working class are always the first ones to get screwed over. Welcome to the world.
1.India is pretty much the same, how much do you think WE spend on welfare? If you can scam someone for freebies, why not do it?
You don't say the same for the reserved category who keep demanding their quota despite being in their 3rd Generation of middle class privileges.
2.And they shouldn't have to suffer, I empathize with European patriots,All Right wingers should.

Reactions: KS

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
Scandinavian countries had no colonies, why do they have to put up with this shit?
Indians had no colonies either,, nor did africans... but they had immense wealth and oppurtunities thats what makes a difference... man, you are a hard core slave

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
Slave mentality??
You've lost your mind, you are extremely Xenophobic towards 700 million people.
And another thing, an Islamic Europe means that 4th Gen military will serve only Islamic interests.
We all need to fear this disease called cultural marxism, you ideology's deformed abortion, you're too racist towards White people, you need to change your name.
why shouldnt I be racist towards white people?? IM not a slave like you... also, the sooner the arrogance of whites goes the better the world would be... and yeah Im not a fan of islmic fanatism either... but for now.. disintegration of europe is more important for me..

Naren1987

Check your IQ, if it's above 70, which I highly doubt it is, then you come to this debate.
Scandinavia doesn't have to put up with this cultural genocide, no country should.
But, but, but for some reason you couldn't tell the intent behind my post, Herr Doofus.

Naren1987

why shouldnt I be racist towards white people?? IM not a slave like you... also, the sooner the arrogance of whites goes the better the world would be... and yeah Im not a fan of islmic fanatism either... but for now.. disintegration of europe is more important for me..
Provide evidence that European are any more arrogant than other countries, and I'll agree that they are indeed arrogant.
But, for the record, I agree that the Anglo Saxons are pig headed morons, but the Germans and French seem like a humble people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles