EU Pledges Fighter Jet Transfers to Ukraine

WolfPack86

Country flag
Poland still operates the MiG-29. Some could be transferred to Ukraine as part of a new €450 million package of so-called lethal aid.

The European Union (EU) has said it will provide fighter jets to Ukraine as part of a €450 million ($502.3 million) support package of lethal aid. European foreign ministers agreed to the package, along with an additional €50 million in nonlethal equipment, after an informal meeting on Feb. 27. The...

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
If the deal becomes official, what prevents Ruskis from striking the Polish airbases hosting them? This is NATO itching for a fight and it is in no one's interest.
Most likely This will become a European war. Call me a conspiracy theorist but seems as though Biden wants Europeans and Russians to finish each other off so that US and China can control the world.

maximus777

Country flag
Most likely This will become a European war. Call me a conspiracy theorist but seems as though Biden wants Europeans and Russians to finish each other off so that US and China can control the world.
I don't think he remembers what he wants. This is a consequence of him sleeping at the wheel. Just when I thought UP election results are going to be the next biggest thing!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles