ELON MUSK AND HYPERLOOP ERR HYPER SCAM

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
As usual the big lying corporate(Jew/Globalist/Secret Order/desdrohi/NWO/Reptilians whatever crazy conspiracy theory you believe in) media outlets like CNN,USA Today have supported Elon Musk and have vociferously campaigned for his hyperscam. Only a handful of level headed scientists have done the real in depth research and have debunked this money grabbing,tax free,money laundering scam.

P.S. Both Trump and Hillary had supported this maha chor Elon Musk btw.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
First step, make ultra futuristic aesthetics enriched CGI Graphic animation.

Second step, your loyal journos will hype it up as elon, elon, elon!

Third step, make stupid PR videos showing construction and manufacturing bullshit.

It’s a scam yet we are building it with our money instead of Maglev and HSR.

Julie Jones

Country flag
Elon is good, he focuses on the ecology around. He never forgot about the environment, trying to remind everyone about it. This project is incredible, I look forward to its implementation. There are other companies with the same ambition, for example, Dragonfly with an environmental focus is developing technologies with this problem in mind. I am filled with strength with the understanding that companies not only have a goal to colonize other planets but also focus and work on problems on Earth.

Julie Jones

Country flag
What I wanted to add is that exhaust gases kill people, causing lung cancer, the faster we wash from polluting technologies, the faster we and our families will feel better. Yes, while the production of the same Tesla and the disposal of batteries are very critical for the environment, but I am sure that this problem will be solved soon.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It's damn costly tech. It was pretty idiotic of even considering that costly tech for India when we are struggling to introduce 160kmph trains.
Not really, we’re not struggling with SHSR, yes Hyperloop is a fraud. It’s viable as a transportation on earth but is too costly than even Maglev let alone their projections, it’s viable on “Mars, as Elon Musk wants to colonise it”.

abingdonboy

Country flag
It's damn costly tech. It was pretty idiotic of even considering that costly tech for India when we are struggling to introduce 160kmph trains.
It is a marketing scam for politicians in india- it’s seen as a way of ‘leapfrogging’ which is basically a way of neglecting the present because you are always promising to deliver the future

leapfrogging has never worked, india leapfrogged from a agricultural society to service sector lead economy and is now paying dearly for not having an industrial base with basic infrastructure to support it.

hyper loop is a scam but that it’s even being considered in india tells you all that is wrong with Indian so-called leaders and why the sorry mess exists.

thankfully this has never been a project the central govt of india Has entertained and I’m pretty sure if DF ever comes back to power in MH he will have more work cleaning up the mess that SS are leaving behind than he can manage so hyper loop will never get past where it is today in India and it’ll be exposed in the other sites it is supposed to come up.

in 5 years all the hyperloops will be rotting abandoned messes.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Not really, we’re not struggling with SHSR, yes Hyperloop is a fraud. It’s viable as a transportation on earth but is too costly than even Maglev let alone their projections, it’s viable on “Mars, as Elon Musk wants to colonise it”.
Depends on what we call struggling when T18 PM Mr. Mani was slapped with corruption charges which totally derailed the project till last month.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Hyperloop for transportation of people is not just a dream. It has its leverages: speed, environmental cleanness, profitability, application in different environments (geology, topology, landscape, tectonic activeness, etc.), potentially saving millions of gallons of fuel.
The market currently is vast and unexplored. The world leaders in the respective fields are looking for potential partnerships.
It is still too early to estimate how the market will evolve. Still, Hyperloop is a real breakthrough in transportation.
The potential market is in its very first potential vectors, it would be too early to spot it to a specific first implementation, but as it might evolve, it is possible to be deployed over the World.
I think hyperloop is not feasible. better to do research in batteries and make aeroplane electric and other stuff like vtol passenger transportation

bec for hyperloop if you want to go from place A to B then you need vaccum tubes, maglev and terminal stations. this is too much infra and above all this you also need top notch servicing of vaccum tubes.

in airtravel where you only need terminal station and aircraft.

in conventional railway or bullet you only need rail lines and train and by rail lines i mean just 2 metal bars and cement, these things dont need high maintenance.

if you consider hyperloop for short distances then also it will never be able to reach is full speed.

so in my opinion this is just dumb thing, otherwise why would elon leave such huge thing.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

lul Now Elon is selling Coslty Tunnels to Dem run cities like Las Vegas

FalconZero

Country flag
Even his rockets are fake....lel at this guy

lul Now Elon is selling Coslty Tunnels to Dem run cities like Las Vegas
>Thunderfoot

What you are going to post next? CSS?

Both of these are grade A arseholes and have already been btfo'd by the Falcon 9 success, Sn15 already took the first flight and there we have B4 and Starship 20 at Boca chica,
camp.jpg

The most powerful rocket was stacked last month, all the preparations are almost complete and they are waiting for the FAA approval.

His tunnel project is not bad, he gave the lowest bid and they succeeded to build it as they were asked to, he can't control what is given as tender to him. I think he got additional tenders too.

Boring is slow but essential, SpaceX and Tesla have already proven that they are capable.

I am all for decent criticism but please don't get into the blind hatred as these two morons go about Musk.

FalconZero

Country flag
Elon is such a fraud that he stacked most powerful rocket in the world in fraction of the cost and the time compared to the old and money hogger SLS.

Here's a great video of Sn15, landing with the latest engines, Raptors.

Please there are great men and women working in SpaceX who are defining history don't insult their work by repeating the nonsense of likes of Thunderfoot of "common sense skeptic".

doreamon

Country flag
I am not a great fan of videos originated from USA on these topics ... Reason is in usa its always one capitalist vs another .. Capitalist specially the old ones in usa have learnt the way of lobbying and info war against any new threat ..

U ll find it surprising world most powerful country has no high speed railway corridor , very bad railway , and other public transportation system like metro , bus etc are also not up to the mark .. But they have excellent road network and aviation accounting for high emission . They stand no where compared to china in public transportation .

But i do agree it is a stupid decision for india to invest in hyper loop given there is so much remains to invest in normal railway and dedicated freight corridors . Money cld be diverted to more productive sectors like metro network or energy production . We are already in to high speed corridor project so i dnt see why waste money now hyper loop .. As it is a completely new project .. And in case of HSR atleast we know where to stop and how much to liverage given chinese experience of loss making hsr .

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
>Thunderfoot

What you are going to post next? CSS?

Both of these are grade A arseholes and have already been btfo'd by the Falcon 9 success, Sn15 already took the first flight and there we have B4 and Starship 20 at Boca chica,
View attachment 117216

The most powerful rocket was stacked last month, all the preparations are almost complete and they are waiting for the FAA approval.

His tunnel project is not bad, he gave the lowest bid and they succeeded to build it as they were asked to, he can't control what is given as tender to him. I think he got additional tenders too.

Boring is slow but essential, SpaceX and Tesla have already proven that they are capable.

I am all for decent criticism but please don't get into the blind hatred as these two morons go about Musk.
Apples and oranges.

Elon`s Paypal, Tesla and Falcon S-9 success has nothing to do with the Vaporware salesman pitch he is making with the Hyperscam...errr Hyperloop.

Hyperloop is the most phoniest underground metro scheme ever. Calling it anything else is stupid. Also Elon is known to make big promises but then he ends up delivering underwhelming products. What happened to his Electric Trucks that would revolutionize the transportation industry.

As for thunderfoot he is a polarizing , `somewhat leftist figure but he is right on this hyperloop thing.

P.S. Guys please keep in mind there is a difference between being a Neo luddite and being that gullible fool who trusts every snake oil merchant or Vaporware salesman.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles