Elite Australian troops killed 39 Afghan civilians amid a culture of 'blood lust : Report

Illusive

Country flag
Chinese are more racists than Australians... I stayed at both those places and had first hand experiences ..

While I was flying back in a Chinese airline from Taiwan to Singapore two of the Chinese co passengers refused to sit beside me and the hostess was forced to change their seats ...

Australians are more overt in their racism while Chinese are not ... That is the difference ...
Chinese dig white skin, they are to similar to Indians in that way, make movies against the goras but would spread their legs open if a foreigner dates, note date and not marry them .......they sure have a lot of inferiority complex against white people but at the same time also have superiority complex that they are the chosen race. They definitely hate dark skin. So yes Chinese( from China) are 1 of the most racist people you will ever see, they won't even realize they are being racist. Singapore chinese folks are great btw.

SKC

Country flag
Chinese dig white skin, they are to similar to Indians in that way, make movies against the goras but would spread their legs open if a foreigner dates, note date and not marry them .......they sure have a lot of inferiority complex against white people but at the same time also have superiority complex that they are the chosen race. They definitely hate dark skin. So yes Chinese( from China) are 1 of the most racist people you will ever see, they won't even realize they are being racist. Singapore chinese folks are great btw.
While they wont hate you for darker but nothing beats fair skin ever. If two people are there one white and one from other race, they will attend to white first.
This obsession with whites was crazy in Shanghai. So many young chinese girls married to middle age and even 50s white males.
Chinese are straight forward in expressing their likes and dislikes loudly. Once I prepare chicken curry at home and share in our office friends group. over 90% chinese loved it but those who did not like it straight away wrote - "did not like".
Some times I dont understand the hate for india among the chinese leadership. Where ever i met people in shanghai and around they were happy to meet an Indian and treat me so well. At Bund random chinese tourist will take pictures with us in background covertly and will feel happy. Many would directly come to us to get pic clicked.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
While they wont hate you for darker but nothing beats fair skin ever. If two people are there one white and one from other race, they will attend to white first.
This obsession with whites was crazy in Shanghai. So many young chinese girls married to middle age and even 50s white males.
Chinese are straight forward in expressing their likes and dislikes loudly. Once I prepare chicken curry at home and share in our office friends group. over 90% chinese loved it but those who did not like it straight away wrote - "did not like".
Some times I dont understand the hate for india among the chinese leadership. Where ever i met people in shanghai and around they were happy to meet an Indian and treat me so well. At Bund random chinese tourist will take pictures with us in background covertly and will feel happy. Many would directly come to us to get pic clicked.
Maybe because they see us as this potentially big nasty looking thorny thing on their otherwise rose-filled way to achieving their global hegemony.

bose

Country flag
I've Heard the same from my cousins in Malaysia and Canada , their Chinese integrant neighbors are very rude itseams. Apparently make snarky comments in Chinese , they have personally seen racist asshole behaviour on them like intentionally closing the lift doors and one guy who refused to shake hands (pre covid 2015)
Chinese are the worst type I have ever seen, Chinese make up around 30% in Malaysia and they do look down upon Indians.

These same timid Chinese do also get bitten up in the Brickfield area of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

shade

Country flag
Maybe because they see us as this potentially big nasty looking thorny thing on their otherwise rose-filled way to achieving their global hegemony.
For global dominance first your neighborhood has to be pacified.
We refuse to become a vassal like SEAsians or adopt a conciliatory approach like Koreans and Japnese used to, so we are like you said a thorn in the cheeks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles