Eleven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in suicide attack in Swat district: ISPR

Poseidon

Country flag
19th lancers (armoured regiment) was targeted.

Poseidon

Country flag
It was an al Khalid equipped unit.
Toll is 12 now.

cyclops

Country flag
There might be a quick tit for tat response by Pakis as well, lets hope RAW and all the necessary organisations provide support to all the involved parties and obstruct and foil the Pakis as much as possible.

I think everyone now understands that the pakis cannot be allowed to get away with murdering innocent civilians.

Last edited:

Country flag

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The count has increased to 13 now but since 13 is an unlucky number I hope the toll reaches to 14 or better still 19 or 20.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Pakistan should be hit from all sides within and without. Freedom for Balauchistan. Modi government should grant asylum to Balauch leadership in exile.

Illusive

Country flag
Pakistan should be hit from all sides within and without. Freedom for Balauchistan. Modi government should grant asylum to Balauch leadership in exile.
This is Pashtunistan movement. The Pashtuns are fighting for their seperate land occupied by pakis. Expect this to only increase as pakis refuse to let go of haqqanis.

I think, generation after generation of inbreeding has dropped pakis mental faculties so much that they don't understand basic strategy. They think that by backing Afghan taliban they'll control them. Khud ka desh nahin sambhala jata inse doosre desh ka govt decide karne chale.:laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles