Earthquake in Delhi, 21 March 2023

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
That part of Afghanistan barely might have any siezmology lab, so I doubt if porkies are actually producing real numbers for Richter scale or just flood hype of 1/3rd of Pakistan is underwater buhuuuhuu. gib aid pls..

Also it's mall lights in Yamunanagar.

@Indx TechStyle
Indian counterpart is called "GIRI".

Still BTW, I'm assuming a massive spotlight for now. Too big to be an aircraft in clouds. We anyway will come to know by morning.
Yep, as expected.
Screenshot_20230322-075930.png

BC Turkey ki lights se relate kar rahe Hain.😂😂

skunk works

Country flag
That part of Afghanistan barely might have any siezmology lab, so I doubt if porkies are actually producing real numbers for Richter scale or just flood hype of 1/3rd of Pakistan is underwater buhuuuhuu. gib aid pls..

@Indx TechStyle
Reminded me of my long long ago college best friend from Yamunanagar. He had a multi-TB collection of every softcore B-movie ever made. Toast to you mitra, hope you are doing fine.

SKC

Country flag

@Indx TechStyle
This is simply Light Pollution in Cities during Night time. Reflection and refraction of light generated from Malls, Parks, etc.

SKC

Country flag
In my experience , people in Connected houses don't feel much.
Stand-alone will feel the vibration at roof's corner.

Central region had earthquake in November, no-one in my locality felt anything except of me.

Maybe because I was standing near a corner that wasn't connected to any other structure.
It is felt more in High rise apartment buildings. The higher up your flat is in the building the more is the sway of fans in your flat.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles