Dynamatic Inks MoU with Karnataka Govt for Aerospace Facility in Bangalore

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
MACHINIST - Dynamatic Inks MoU with Karnataka Govt for Aerospace Facility in Bangalore

Bangalore: Dynamatic Technologies has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Karnataka for the establishment of a state-of-the-art Aerospace Manufacturing Facility at the Aerospace Park to be set up by the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB) near the International Airport in Bangalore.

According to the MoU, Dynamatic will establish the Aerospace Facility for which the investment will be spread over a period of six years, while the Government, on its part, will endeavour to obtain fast-track clearances and approvals as well as provide the infrastructure such as land, water, power, necessary for the commencement of commercial production.

The MoU which was signed on Thursday, 3rd June 2010, at the Karnataka Government's Global Investors Meet 2010, was one of the two Memorandums signed in the Aerospace segment by the Government of Karnataka at the event.

On 27th April 2010, Dynamatic Technologies hosted a senior management team from Boeing comprising of Steve Hollycross, Director, Supplier Management – F/A-18 Program, Robyn A Perry-Garrison, Director – Boeing Military Aircraft (BMA) Mission Systems Supplier Management, Defence, Space and Security, and Ken Daniel, Senior Manager, Supplier Management P8 International programs. They were accompanied by members of the P8I project team including Mark Weller, Manager Supplier Program, Juleah Swanson, Procurement Agent, Mark Beaumont, Director of Enterprise Sourcing India, Venkatesha Hollabbi, Richard Lomax, Supplier Quality India, & Roland Perez, International Supplier Program Manager.

This visit comes in wake of Dynamatic®'s recent partnership with Boeing for the manufacture of cabinets to house critical power and mission equipment for the P-8I, a multi-mission maritime aircraft developed by Boeing and customized for the Indian Navy. Boeing's P8I project team spent the week at Dynamatic Park to discuss and plan the various aspects of the project, and expressed their satisfaction at the progress made particularly with respect to space allocation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles